12

I'm going to throw a rock at you now
__________________________________

Your eyes fluttered open, and you instantly got hit by a headache like a truck, groaning in pain. You reached to your side and grabbed a glass of water, and drank it quickly.

That's when you realized you were on a couch, and you'd remembered what happened the night before.

You looked at where you grabbed the water bottle from, and you saw the former silver haired twin looking at you with a faint grin.

"Good morning?"

"Mornin' seems like ya slept pretty well,"

You rubbed your forehead,
"Uh huh... thanks for letting me stay over,"

"You would've done the same, no problem,"

You slowly got up, and planted your feet on the ground, and before you could say anything more, there was a knock on the door. (That rhymes).

Osamu sighed as he got up to answer it, and you watched him.

'I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave' (I HOPE YALL KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT)

You heard a bit of unintelligible yelling, and soon there were two twins in the room with you.

"Tsumu', you remember (f/n), right?"

You got stared at by the blonde twin,
"Yeah, he asked me and the team to go talk at the school he works at,"

"That's not what I mean,"

"What do ya mean then?"

You stared at them talking about you, feeling yourself start to sweat from how embarrassed you were feeling.

Osamu showed his twin a picture, which made him gasp. Atsumu pointed at you,
"YOU! I REMEMBER NOW!"

You grinned nervously and laughed shakily,
"Yup! ...it's me!"

After a few moments of staring, he started to talk again,
"When we were younger Osamu had a-"

He got a chop to the neck,
"SHUT YER TRAP YOU HAD ONE TOO,"

"SO RUDE!"

You chuckled at their bickering, and soon one of them left to another room, and came back with a photo.

He showed it to you,
"Do you remember this?"

It was a picture of you, Kita, and the twins, sitting outside and giving you their lunches because you didn't bring yours.

You held the picture in your hands,
"I do! Thanks again for the food, it was great. How is Kita doing?"

"Oh him? He's a-"

"HE'S A RICE FARMER!"

While Atsumu was getting beat up for interrupting his brother, you started to think.
'A rice farmer? Yknow that does seem like something he'd do... I should visit. Hopefully he remembers me,'

You ended the brothers fight,
"Hey Osamu, you should come over to the school I work at! You can teach the kids about being a chef and running a restaurant!"

He gave it some thought, and decided it would be nice, and agreed. His brother gasped,
"Are you sure? You might make them cry when they look at your face!"

"WE HAVE THE SAME FACE YA IDIOT,"

You laughed and eventually took your leave, going home with a warm feeling in your chest. Hopefully it wasnt heartburn.
__________________________________

OSAMU LOML