07

Omg Ty for 200 reads also not sure how spicy to make this fic it probably won't be too spicy but maybe like how you sprinkle pepper on your food
__________________________________

"Akaashi?"

He stared at your (beautiful) face for a moment, and was hit by the truck that is the memories he had with you.

After a brief moment of staring, he ran away.

'Goddamn it'

You chased after him, making sure to avoid the eyes of passerby's and librarians, and you were able to catch up to him.

You took a deep breath,
"GOD YOU HAVE GOT TO STOP RUNNING FROM ME!"

"SHHHH"

"Sorry,"

He seemed shocked by your presence, and followed you silently to a table.

You both sat down,
"Do you... remember me?"

He stared deep into your eyes, and he was soon able to confirm that it was, in fact, you.

"Yes... I think I do..."

You let out a sigh of relief,
"Oh thank god! It feels like everyone's forgotten about me, even my friends I went to Highschool with!"

He stayed silent,
"Well enough about me, how are you? You have glasses now! You got that dark academia aesthetic and everything going on,"

He looked at his clothes, and then back to you.
"Everything's been going fine for me, I've become an editor for a pretty popular manga, although I wanted to be in the literature department..."

"That's so cool! Editors are very important, and I can foresee that you'll be in the department you want to be in soon. I always could tell you'd do something with writing,"

He seemed to brighten up a little at that, feeling like you're prediction was truth.

"So (f/n)?"

"You remembered my name too!"

"Of course I would. What happened to you after Highschool?"

That was kind of a loaded question, and you rested your elbows on the table as you gave him a summary,
"Well, after graduation my friends and I promised to keep talking to each other, but it seems like that didn't turn out too well..."

He felt like he got shot in the heart, being one of the people who lost contact with you.

"Other than that, college went pretty smooth, I got a job at a nice school, and I've reunited with some old friends, although they somehow forgot who I was."

When you looked at him, he looked very guilty.
"I-"

You sighed before interrupting him,
"It's fine, you don't have to apologize. It was nice catching up with you Akaashi, maybe we'll see each other some time."

There were so many things he wanted to say, but before he could, he had vanished.

Driving home in your car, you argued with yourself.

"Why did you just leave like that?"

"He was gonna apologize and then everything would have been awkward!"

"It would have been better than just ditching!"

"But he ghosted me! Especially after everything that happened between us too!"

You recalled your time with him.

"If you ever feel lonely, I'll be there for you,"

"Really? You don't even live near me?"

You grinned and pointed your at yourself,
"We're friends now Akaashi! And you won't be getting rid of me anytime soon!"

You made sure to text him often due to how he seemed kind of lonely. It wasn't just out of pity though, you genuinely enjoyed talking and texting with him, and it really hurt when he stopped texting back.

"Yknow, you're right! Screw him!"

"I'm glad you agree with me, me."

You made it home and made yourself a nice lunch, and then decided to do some reading while you had the time.

A few hours later, the sun was starting to set, and you got a text from Bokuto.

You squinted your eyes as you read it,

From:Bokuto 🦉
"Could I come over to your place with a friend?"

You were tired, and didn't entirely read the message, so you ended up saying yes.

You fell asleep on your couch and woke up to the sound of your door being knocked on. You opened the door to see two faces you knew.

"Hey Bokuto,"

You looked behind him,
"Akaashi?"

You were embraced by the owl, who gasped,
"You know him?!"

You gave him a quick hug back as you let them to your living room,
"Yup, we go all the way back to Highschool,"

He looked back to Akaashi
"Why didn't you tell me about me about him?!"

More guilt weighed down on Akaashi as he could sense your eyes on him.
"It slipped my mind,"

You sat down on the couch, and Bokuto pulled out some beer out of seemingly nowhere.

"You probably shouldn't be drinking so much,"

He deflated, setting the bottled of beer on the table. The three of you sat in awkward silence before Akaashi did something unexpected.

He downed a whole bottle in one go, and wiped his mouth when he finished.

He stood up and pointed at you drunkenly,
"Yyyouu never let me apologize... I'm sorry for not talking to you... I don't know why I didn't..."

You chuckled nervously as he sat down on your lap with a drunken red face.
"Can you forgive me?"

In your mind, the council of you were having a heated discussion.
'Why is he such a lightweight? He literally just drank!'

'He apologized, but he's drunk, so does he really mean it?'

'Grown man sitting on our lap,'

'Let's forgive him, it'll be easier,'

You made your decision,
"Of course I forgive you Akaashi, and I'm sorry for leaving too,"

He laughed in a drunken stupor,
"Isss all fine..."

And then he passed out.

"Wow I've never seen him like this before! Dude must have been real nervous if he had to down the whole bottle!"

You looked to Bokuto, who was reaching for a bottle,
"Do not."

He put his hand away and poured as you tried to figure out what to do with the drunk man ok your lap.

'He is kind of cute sleeping like that... with his glasses and everything...'

Your promptly deleted those thoughts from your mind.

__________________________________

I have no clue where this is going I like seeing them drunk tho it's funny and they get to be ooc