Osamu Miya ending

To say that Osamu Miya was head over heels for you was an understatement. He'd frequently be caught preparing your favorite dish in advance, even if he didn't know if you'd visit the restaurant. Regular customers even learned to avoid a certain table that you seemed to frequent.

Sometimes he'd fantasize about running the restaurant with you, maybe even turning it into a family restaurant, that is if you wanted kids of course. But before any of that, he needed to at least start dating you.

So on a quiet Saturday night, he invited you to his restaurant. It'd be closed for the day to give him enough time to make preparations for his confession.

The lights were dimmed, candles were lit, fancy origami napkins adorned your table. He even brought fancy wine! Or at least, he hoped it was fancy; he never really was a wine connoisseur.

You arrived just in time as he finished up cooking up your food, and you were definitely shocked to see the state of the restaurant.

"Ooh, fancy! I feel like I'm in one of those overpriced 5 star restaurants,"

He chuckled, his pride inflating from your words,
"Well I hope the food'll be to yer liking too,"

You gave him a teasing smirk,
"Oh I'm sure it will be,"

He escorted you to your table as any gentleman would, a small appetizer already waiting for you there.

"So Osamu, what's the special occasion? Why all of-"

You waved a hand in a circular motion,
"This,"

He just smiled,
"You'll find out soon enough. Ya ready for the rest of yer meal?"

You nodded eagerly, and he got up to get the rest of the food he'd prepared.

He returned wheeling in a cart which smelled most delicious, setting down a plate in front of you.

"Is this [favorite fancy(ish?) food]? How'd you know that I liked it?"

The cork of the wine bottle popped off, and he poured it into your glass, explaining to you,
"Ya talked about it a few weeks ago, thought it'd be nice if you could try it,"

You stuck your utensil into the food,
"Well that's very thoughtful of you, thanks!"

The rest of the dinner went as smoothly as possible, both of you sharing laughs and memories over the food. But as his elaborate plan started approaching its climax, he couldn't help but feel a bit anxious.

What if you don't like him, and the whole thing blows up in his face? Would you stop coming to the restaurant? What if you were secretly into his brother?! That was a fate he couldn't accept, and he cursed himself for even thinking of it while wheeling in your last item.

Placing the covered platter in front of you, he anxiously sat down, waiting for you to lift the cover.

On your plate was a paper, and on it, it read,
"My favorite food is love. The ingredients? You and me,"

It was written in pencil, and you could faintly read something that was poorly erased, most likely a fluke,
"Please go out with me!"

You looked up from the paper to see a nervous Osamu, which you happened to find a bit cute actually.

"Yes, I'd like to start dating you, Osamu,"

He let out a sigh of relief, his plan worked!

"I hope yer okay with taking my last name then, because I don't think I'll be changing the restaurant's name to 'Onigiri (l/n),'"

You laughed loudly at his joke, reached over to cover his hand with yours. A blush sparked on his cheeks as you spoke your next words.
(SUGGESTIVE WARNING MAYBE??? IDK IF IT COUNTS)

"Oh, your last name won't be the only thing I'll be taking,"

• IMPLIED SPICINESS INBOUND

The owner of Onigiri Miya couldn't be found in his store that day, something about 'not feeling well'?

Osamu relaxed in his bath, enjoying the feeling of you washing his hair. The night before was definitely one to remember, and one he hoped would happen again.

• END OF IMPLIED SPICINESS

________________
FOOD