28.5 UPDATED

HERE YOU GO

EDIT: I ADDED BOKUTO AND AKAASHI AAA
__________________________________

"The meds we have him on right now might make him a little loopy, just warning you all,"

The nurse left your room, leaving you in there with Hoshiumi (Korai), Sugawara, Udai, and Hinata.

"That means we can mess with him!"

Hinata started to approach you, but was stopped by your childhood friend.

"I'm (f/n)'s best friend... I GET TO GO FIRST!"

The white haired boy rushed to your side as he saw you awaken.

"Hey (f/n), wake up! It's time to go to school!"

You groaned and rubbed your eyes,
"Hmmm... Korai? What are you doing here? Is it really time for school?"

The volleyball player was giggling at his low-grade prank, thinking that he might be able to take revenge for all the heartache you've caused him.

"If anyone calls you short midget again tell me, and ILL BEAT THEIR ASSES,"

He was irked a little bit by the description of his height, and the others were surprised at how fired up you sounded.

"Did he ever...?"

"No he didn't, it was mainly just talk. Although this one time a bully came back to school with a black eye, and he was last spotted with (f/n)..."

They decided to not go further with this, not wanting to think about how violent you could get if need be.

"MY TURN! MY TURN!"

The orange ball of energy pulled up a picture of him in Brazil on his phone, and showed it to you.

"Hey (f/n), what do you think of this guy?"

You squinted at the picture,
"Oh him? He's totally hot... did I hook up with him or something?"

Everyone in the room could feel their faces ignite into bright pink flames, especially Hinata. He really did have a chance with you! While he was distracted with his thoughts, you swiped over to the next picture.

"Oh I think I remember hooking up with him..."

He looked at the phone to see a picture he took of Oikawa. His face turned to one of horror and shock, now regretting his actions.

"I don't remember how far we took it though... I just remember waking up feeling good. Hey, who are you again?"

Hinata ran off into the corner, where he was consoled by the other three bystanders. It was now Sugawara's turn, but before he could say anything to you, you had already started speaking.

"Oh hey Koushi... I had the weirdest dream last night. We were all adults, but for some reason no one remembered me! It was super sad. Promise you won't forget about me?"

Sugawara could feel his heart sink, shatter, and be consumed by an empty void as he heard you speak to him, and felt a thousand pounds of guilt on his shoulders. Hinata was lucky enough not to hear any of it, still being consoled by the other two.

The two of you interlocked pinkies,
"I promise (f/n), I won't forget about you,"

You giggled,
"Thanks Koushi. Say, that Oikawa guy was kind of hot, right?"

It was Sugawara's turn to be consoled in the corner.

All that's left was Udai, who wasn't really sure what to say to you.