44

You woke up hearing the two volleyball players whispering to each other.

"Do you think we did it?"

Korai flicked Hinata's forehead,
"Of course we didn't!"

"But my back kinda hurts, and we were pretty drunk, so,"

"That's because we slept on the ground, of course your back is gonna hurt,"

You wrapped your arms around their shoulders, putting your head between theirs,
"What're you guys talking about?"

They both lit up in flames, jumping away from you in shock.

"N-nothing!"

"I- we were talking about volleyball!"

You stood up, stretching your limbs,
"Yeah yeah, sure you were. You two can rest for as long as you want, I have to go to work,"

They both stood up as well, both explaining to you how they had practice to attend.

"If you want me to drive you there just say it,"

"Thank you!" They high-fived each other for their victory.

You dropped them both off at their destinations, then making the drive to the school. Even though work wasn't your favorite thing in the world, you did find that a little part of you missed it.

"Morning, Koushi," You said as you placed a cup of coffee on his desk. He greeted you back, taking a sip of his new coffee.

You went to your office, leaning back in your chair, thinking about everything that's happened to you.

'Life sure has been eventful lately...'

Memories flashed past you, of highschool, the times when you were forgotten, when you got hit by a car, and when you forgot as well. Throughout it all, one(maybe two) person(or people) seemed to stick out. All of their actions towards you, their smile(s), their laugh(s), you suddenly had the strong urge to see and hear them once more.

'Oh my god,' you thought to yourself.

'I think I'm in love with...'

__________________________________

BOOK IS REACHING ITS END VOTE FOR ENDINGS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER