Prologue

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan opened the bottle of the mineral water kept on the table and took a sip and looked at his right. He kept a wide warm smile on his face as he heard his colleagues and friends talk to the media. They were in the launch of their upcoming travel show and the press conference was going on.

His turn was done and his throat seemed dry.

He scanned his eyes from the extreme right of the stage to beside him. Some of the stars were known to him , some were not.

"I love to travel...." He shifted his eyes from Ritvik to the girl who was talking on the mic. "I love food and trying different cuisines and i think i had absolutely...." She stressed on absolutely. "Absolutely no reason to say no to this...." And with that she laughed.

Over enthusiastic. Probably just for the media. He thought to himself.

Karan had zoned out observing a journalist who was probably changing the settings of his camera. He hadn't heard what the others were saying until again he heard her laugh. Her laugh was peculiar. Distracting to be specific.

"As much as I dislike rats I have seen her season of that show....she seems to love them...." He heard Wahi speak to the mic who was sitting right beside the girl. She hit his shoulder and laughed again.

He had no idea what the context of the topic since he had clearly zoned out a few moments back. What amused him was everyone seemed to know that weird girl except him. But her laugh was giving him a headache.

He rubbed his temple and smiled again. He had to keep up with the smile till the camera was on.

The coming 60 days would be refreshing at least. 10 members of the industry , 60 days , doing a travel show through Europe and earning while travelling. What more could he want?

*****

NOTE: Thanks to G(editbyg on twitter) for making the cover of the story. Thanks a lot kiddo.
I hope you guys like the story. A new concept , a new journey. Happy reading.