Part-18

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

They shot for their show in the cruise and by midnight it was done. After that they had the night to themselves for enjoying. They sat in a group and chatted happily having their drinks. By 1:30 they had all scattered.

Karan stood leaning his back on the railing of the cruise with a scotch in his hand. The other boys were talking about something beside him but he couldn't care less. He kept looking at Teja standing at a distance.

She was clicking pictures with the girls. He smiled softly seeing her as he sipped his drink.

After sometime Teja had stood aside leaning on the railing taking support of her palm looking into the sea feeling the breeze.

He curled the fingers of his toe to control the urge to walk to her. He turned away from her and looked at the sea.

"Jaa nuh...." Wahi nudged him with his elbow.

"Kaha?" He asked casually.

"Ban mat...." Ravi rolled his eyes at him. "She is standing alone go now...."

"Arey yaar...." He frowned as the two boys pushed him a bit.

He shook his head hopelessly and took a glass of wine for her and went to her. He stood beside her and she looked at him giving a warm smile.

He gestured at the wine glass and she took it.

"Thanks...." She said softly and took a sip.

"Picture?" He blurted out before he could control.

"My phone is with you...." She said softly.

"Hmm...." He took out his own phone. He had no idea if she would post it or not if taken from her phone. If she doesn't post or send it to him by herself then how would he get the picture because no way in earth was he going to ask for it. So it was better if he took it from his phone.

He wrapped his arm around his shoulder and held her by her upper arm and pulled her a bit closer. She blushed as her body hit against his chest. He raised his hand to take a selfie and could see her blushing on the screen.

"Sorry...." He muttered and was about to move back.

"Nice pose....click kar...." She said immediately and he smiled and stayed back in place.

He clicked a few pictures not leaving her for a moment. He kept his phone in his pocket and both looked at the sea , standing side by side , but he didn't leave her. He kept his hand wrapped around her shoulder holding her upper arm. She leaned a bit on his body shifting her weight on him.

"The heels must be hurting right?" He asked softly.

"Hmm....how do you know?" She asked looking at him.

"You are shifting your weight on me....so obviously your legs must be hurting...." He said looking at her.

She pouted and nodded.

"Open the heels....the shoot is done....be comfortable now....you cannot be in the heels throughout the night...." He said caressing her upper arm.

She took in a sharp breath and gulped as his hands move on her arm. Karan looked at her lips and he felt goosebumps all over her body.

"Yeah?open the heels?" He said huskily.

She nodded nervously and he moved back giving her the space to bend down.

"I will hold...." He took the glass from her hand and she bend down and opened the shoes. He stood in front of her so that nobody can see her while she was bending. She kept the heels at a side and came back to him.

He gave the glass back to her and stood beside her.

"Teju jaldi aa...." Adaa called her from the other side of the cruise.

"Yeah aa rahi hoon...." She said loudly.

She looked at him and he nodded with a sweet smile.

She walked to the girls and he turned and looked at the sea sipping his drink.

And suddenly it hit him.

What the hell was I even doing?why was I touching her?pulling her close?what the hell is wrong with me?why am i getting attracted to her?she is affecting me and instead of staying away from her i am doing this nonsense. He closed his eyes and licked his dry lips.

He just wanted to get a grip on himself. He cannot go around doing this. He will end up not only getting attracted but attached as well. Who was he fooling?he probably was already getting attached. And he has to stop himself. Get himself diverted and distracted from her.

"Hey...." One of their crew members came and stood beside him. "So last night at Spain?will miss you....keep in touch on instagram atleast?"

She was a Spanish girl. Their crew had recruited some local people as a part of the crew. Since the very first day she has been hitting on him and he had ignore awkwardly and politely.

"Ofcourse...." He smiled widely and wrapped his arm around her shoulder holding her upper arm.

He had to do this. To convince himself that whatever he did to Teja was normal.

The girl smiled at his advance and kissed his cheek cupping the other cheek.

He smiled a little.

It's fine. Calm down Karan. It is not about Teja. It was a normal thing to do. See you can do this to anyone. He kept repeating it in his head.

He rubbed her arm pulling her a bit closer.

Teja smiled looking at them from a distance and turned around facing the sea. Her eyes were brimming with tears.

"Teja relax....she is just a friend...." Wahi came and patted her back comforting her.

"It's okay yaa i am chill...." She chuckled. "Kaunsa we are dating...."

"Teja don't have to act cool i know you are crying...." He said seriously.

"Karan I don't expect anything from him because i know he has nothing for me...." She said genuinely.

"Listen he likes you....i know it...." He said immediately.

"No he doesn't...." She said calmly with a serene smile and looked back. Wahi followed her gaze.

The girl held his hand and took him behind the cabin rooms where nobody could see them.

She chuckled and gulped trying not to break down.

"Teja listen this is not what you are thinking it to be....i know him....i know what he feels...." Wahi said urgently holding her shoulder.

"Nobody needed to understand why they are going there....even you know it....for a makeout....and it's fine....as i said he is not cheating on me....he never said it....not to you....not to me....you assumed...." She said with a smile.

"Teju it is not an assumption....what the...." He ran his hand through his hair in frustration and looked back at the cabin behind which they had gone.

"Karan....chill maar...." She rolled her eyes and went to her girl gang.