Part-49

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

After lunch Karan and Teja had to shoot a segment and she came and sat beside him and started to touch up her makeup.

"You shouldn't have given the statement...." He said looking at her.

Teja powdered her face and sprayed some fix plus and turned towards him.

"Sorry?" She frowned.

"You shouldn't have given that statement...." He repeated looking into her eyes.

"Listen Karan....my name was also there in the article and i did not want such rumours....and second of all i genuinely don't feel you backed out of any relationship because there wasn't any relationship between us to begin with...." She said genuinely.

"Huh?there was no relationship?" He asked shocked.

"No....yeah there was attraction....relationship....nope...." She shook her head.

How the hell is she talking so casually?

The camera was rolling and they started the segment. She had answered everything in a sorted way and nobody asked them any uncomfortable questions.

They kept giving interviews to different media houses and were done after a couple of hours.

Teja got up and looked at him.

"See you tomorrow at the photoshoot...." She said with a smile.

Screw your see me. Stop behaving like this or else i am gonna pick you up and take you to my place and keep you there till you are not back to normal.

Teja looked at him as he was silent.

"Karan....i said bye...." She said in confusion.

Karan got up and checked the time. It was 5:33 in the afternoon. He opened his mic and kept it on the couch and held his hand and started to walk out.

"Karan....karan leave my hand...." She whisper yelled at him not wanting to create a scene as everybody looked at them in confusion including the reporters.

He didn't say anything and kept walking.

"Bro....what do you think you are doing...." Ankush came and stopped him by keeping his palm on his shoulder.

"Stay away from our matter Ankush....i am taking my girlfriend out....you mind your own fucking business...." He said seriously and their was pin drop silence in the room. And after a couple of seconds there was gasps. Only Wahi and Ritwik looked at each other and chuckled silently.

To say that Teja was taken aback would be an understatement. She was beyond shocked to say anything and Ankush moved back because Teja's silence was a yes to whatever Karan said according to Ankush.

Karan walked out to the car still holding her hand and made her sit inside and locked the car and sat in the driver seat and stared driving immediately.

"Karan stop the car right now...." Teja shouted angrily as he drove out of the venue.

He didn't react and concentrated on the road.

"Karan i said stop the car....you cannot force me and take me somewhere against my will...." She screamed at him furiously.

He still didn't flinch and took a turn to the highway and drove to the outskirts of the city to an empty beach. The roads to the hills were starting from there. Throughout the drive Teja kept shouting and screaming at him.

He opened the child lock and got down and Teja got down immediately.

"What the fuck do you think of yourself Mr. Karan Kundrra? That you can do anything to anyone just because you are a known name?just because you have money?" She shouted at him with tears running down her cheeks and those were tears of anger.

"Ho gaya?ab mai boloon?" He asked calmly.

"Nahi...." She snapped at him.

"Shhhh...." He pinned her to the door of the car and hissed on her face.

She closed her eyes tightly immediately.

"Why did you give the statement?when you know i did break your heart?" He asked softly. "Because you love me...."

"In your dreams Karan...." She scoffed.

"Really?in my dreams?" He caressed her face and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Karan I am not liking this...." She said looking away.

"You are liking this....you are scared that you are liking this....and i get it....i did wrong Teja but i swear i didn't mean to....i just wanted you happy....at any cost....even at the cost of me being away from you....it killed me every day....every day i kept spending hoping i would destroy myself for anyone good....that nobody with a heart will like me...." He whispered looking into her eyes.

"Really?and that is why every other day i saw a picture of you with a girl in your arms from some party?" She smiled bitterly.

"I couldn't even touch any of them...." He said honestly , his eyes brimming with tears. "I fell in love with this crazy girl and then i was ruined for everyone...."

She pushed him away.

"You didn't....and let's say even if you did....i cannot help you....because i don't want anything to do with you...." She said seriously.

"One chance...." He whispered letting the tears fall. "I promise i will be confrontational....i will change myself....i know that's not an excuse but i am really messed up as a person....don't leave me please....one last chance....i promise this time i will take all the efforts....just one chance...."

"I don't believe in love...." She said blankly.

"I will make you believe in it again...." He cupped her face.

"No...." She scoffed as tears ran down her cheeks.

"You do love me teja....you think you don't....otherwise you wouldn't have defended me....otherwise you wouldn't have kept quiet not proving me a liar when i took your out calling you my girl friend...." He touched his forehead with hers.

The sun was setting in the horizon painting the sky and the sea red and two souls stood there with tears , their heart bleeding with the same red.

"No....sorry...." She muttered looking into his eyes.