Part-23

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

After breakfast they went for shoot. They visited various places including the Montmartre , the Sacré Coeur Basilica and the Louvre museum.

Then they went to the Pont des Arts or the love lock bridge.

They did their shoot and decided to roam around a bit.

"You know what they do here right?as in used to?" Karan asked as they walked side by side. He was hinting how once people used to attach locks on the railing of the bridge writing names of their partners.

"Yeah....i might not know so much history like you do but i know about this place...." She rolled her eyes.

"But now they don't allow locks....see they even changed the railings....the weight of the locks was making the bridge collapse...." He said pointing at the railing of the bridge.

"Okay teacher ji...." She said sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes and kept walking. There were people still selling locks for anyone to attach it to the pillars if they want.

She went to a person and bought a lock.

"You want?" She asked looking at him.

He shook his head.

"Sir take a lock...." The guy selling the locks said politely.

"No girl will anyway stay with me even if i write her name and lock it...." He joked but she looked at him immediately. She knew it came from a place of hurt.

"Give one more...." She said to the guy and Karan frowned immediately.

"Teju i don...." Before he could complete she cut him off.

"Take it...." She said sternly and he took it without any further arguments.

Then they walked towards some local shops and she picked up some souvenirs. He also picked up a couple of fridge magnets.

"Can i get those for you?" She asked looking at him.

"You don't even let me pay for a coffee and you think i will take it?" He raised his brows.

"Then we were not even proper friends...." She pouted like a kid.

"So now that we are you will let me?" He asked immediately.

"For sure....if you let me get these for you...." She said sweetly.

He smiled softly and nodded.

She bought the fridge magnets for him and gave him the packet along with the lock.

"Even if we don't meet again after this trip....these will remind you of me...." She said with a wide smile.

"Why?you won't meet me in India?" He asked seriously.

"I mean we can but just in case we don't....you anyway have so many friends...." She shrugged.

"Yeah right friends...." He chuckled.

"I mean everyone knows you...." She said as a matter of fact.

"But like i said nobody knows me like you do....it is strange but you get me...." He said looking into her eyes.

She stared into his eyes for sometime and looked away.

They started walking back to their bus.

"So whose name are you gonna write in the lock?" He asked with his hands in his pocket.

"Nobody's...." She chuckled.

"Huh?" He looked at her with a frown.

"Toh ab bol wahi ka likh loon?" She asked in irritation.

He laughed loudly.

"Surname mat likh name likh lein...." He said sheepishly.

She looked at him immediately.

"I mean that guy said you should write names and not just surnames....so tejasswi and write his name...." He shrugged and went inside the bus.

Such a pain he is. She huffed angrily.

They went to the Eiffel tower at last because they had to shoot it both in daylight and in night light.

Teja had been the happiest there.

"Karan click me pictures...." She handed him her phone.

He rolled his eyes and clicked pictures for her.

"Now shoot a reel....actually no even you come....we will do a reel together...." She said jumping.

He sighed and stood behind her and followed a couple of steps which she did.

"Kundrri that is not how you do it...." She whined like a kid.

"I don't know how to dance....can i do bhangra in the background while you do the steps?" He asked in irritation.

"Yes....even that will look cool...." She squealed at the idea.

He shook his head at her craziness and did the reel with her.

After the shoot they all went back to their hotel.

"Get ready fast...." He said as he dropped her off to her room.

"Why?" She frowned.

"Why are going out...." He said shrugging.

"Where?" She frowned more.

"Why you don't want to come?no no tell me then....oh so you don't trust me to come with me alone at night?" He asked seriously.

"Are you crazy or what?" She snapped at him. "Kuch bhi bolta hai...."

"The number of questions you are asking it seemed like that...." He said sarcastically.

"Uff fine i will get ready....give me half an hour...." She sighed. This guy was just impossible.

"And wear something comfortable and don't wear heels....we will be staying out...." He shrugged.

"Throughout the night?" She asked raising her brows.

"Why?you mind?fine...." He turned to leave.

"Karan...." She held his hand immediately. "When did i say i mind?but where are we going?"

"No no teja...." He said calmly. "If you are not comfortable you don't have to come....i understand we barely know each other and....umm....or else if you want we can call the others...."

"When did i say that?i trust you okay?and i know i will be fine and safe with you...." She said softly and squeezed his palm. "I was just asking so many questions because i legit have Fomo issues in life....Give me half an hour and i will get ready and come to your room...."

He nodded softly and went back to his room and she closed the door.