Part-21

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan paced in front of the bus waiting for her to come. He was the first to reach since he was too impatient to see her. They were about to go to the airport and it was just around sunset.

After their conversation last night in the cruise , they hadn't spoken. They had just come back to the hotel and everyone slept in their respective room. Everyone was tired and chose to order room service and thus he had gotten no chance to meet her.

Karan saw her coming down with nia and immediately got into the bus. He sat by the window and took out his handkerchief from his pocket.

As soon as she boarded the bus he sneezed into the handkerchief and also coughed and looked at her from the corner of his eyes.

"What happened to you?" She frowned.

He sniffed a bit and looked at her with drowsy eyes.

"Nothing....just a little bit cold...." He said pretending to be sick with a hoarse voice.

"What?did you take any medicine?" Nia asked with concern and Teja looked at him waiting for his answer.

"Yeah yeah....don't worry guys i'm...." And he sneezed again. "Fine...."

Well done Karan. Keep up the good acting.

Teja sat beside him and looked at him with concern.

"Do you have fever?" She said touching his forever.

He shook his head innocently.

"In the morning i think i had mild fever...." He said innocently.

"Yaar....why didn't you call any one of us?" She asked in irritation. "You want tea now?the throat will feel better...."

"I didn't want to trouble anyone...." he said sweetly. "Especially you...." He added slowly.

She will kick you once she comes to know you are fooling around but for now this is the only way to bring her to yourself.

"Shut up okay?what are friends for?let me bring tea for you...." She was about to get up when he held her hand. And to his surprise she didn't even pull her hand back like last night.

It is working Karan. Come on. You can do it.

"I had tea just before coming down from the room....i will again have in the airport...." He said politely.

"Okay....one second...." She opened her backpack and gave him a small box. "It has cloves....if you are coughing to much just have one....keep it with you okay?"

He nodded obediently.

"Your nose is red...." She said with concern.

Thank my stylist that she packed the gogo tint.

"May be because of the cold....it will go away...." He said sweetly.

She nodded with concern , the frown not leaving her forehead because of worry.

He smiled sheepishly when she was not looking and made a straight face the moment she looked at him.

They reached Paris a little bit after mid night.

Throughout the journey Teja stayed with Karan making him drink tea and have cloves whenever he coughed. She massaged his head when he complained of a headache and all he could do was do a few back flips and jumps internally.

"Okay chal good night....you freshen up and have dinner and take a medicine okay?" She said reaching in front of his room.

His heart sank that she would go to her room now.

"Man nahi hai dinner ka....i will take the medicine don't worry...." He said sweetly knowing very well she would sit with him and dinner if he refused.

"What do you mean by man nahi hai?yoh cannot have medicine in empty stomach....last you had a sandwich at the airport before take off....that is hours back...." She said sternly.

"Arrey kuch nahi hota...." He said innocently.

"Shut up....i will freshen up and come to your room and we will have dinner together...." She said seriously.

Yes. Mission accomplished.

"No no everyone will go to the restaurant to have dinner together....you join them...." He said politely.

"Shut up...." She rolled her eyes.

"Teja....they are your friends....good ones....you should be with them...." He said innocently.

"Even you are a good friend....and i want to be here....now go...." She said and went to her room.

He smiled widely and went to his room and jumped around a little like a goofy kid.

"Tu toh shaana nikla....bhar bhar ke shaana nikla...." He kept dancing around and then went and freshened up.

He sat on the bed waiting for her and the bell rang. He jumped and opened the door in a jiffy.

"Did you order dinner?" She asked as she came in.

He locked the door and came and sat on the bed and gestured her to sit.

She sat on the bed and raised her brows.

"Did you order dinner?" She asked again.

He shook his head.

"You order for yourself....i will just have a little bit from you...." He said looking at her.

"No....you will eat properly...." She said sternly and ordered their food.

She checked his temperature in the thermometer and then gave him a head massage as they waited for their dinner.

"Feeling better?" She asked softly as she kept massaging his head by standing near the edge of the bed as he sat on the bed with his legs folded.

He had his eyes closed and just hummed in positive response.

Their order arrived. She took the tray and kept it on the bed and she forced him to eat as he kept whinning and herself ate as well.

"Where are your medicines?" She asked him.

He took a strip of vitamin which he anyway takes everyday and had it.

His phone was ringing. It was one of his staffs from India.

"Haan we reached....sorry forgot to call you...." He informed him after taking the call and spoke to him for sometime.

"What?dude fix it i cannot take this nonsense...." He scolded him about a problem that has occured with some work.

Teja frowned at him. When Karan was scolding the guy his voice was perfectly fine. Not hoarse. Not heavy. No cough. No cold. He was not sniffing.

He disconnected the call and kept the phone on the bed and looked at her.

"Tu natak kar raha tha?" She asked frowning.