Part-56

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Teja rang the bell of Wahi's house and licked her lips nervously. They were having a get together at Wahi's place and she was a little late. She could ehar loud voices coming from inside and guessed that most of them had already reached.

He must have reached too.

She quickly fixed her hair and Nia opened the door and she smiled widely at Nia and hugged her tightly.

"Aa gayi...." Nia pulled her inside. "We were waiting for you only...."

Teja smiled at everyone and looked at Karan who was sitting on the floor in a corner wearing a black checked shirt and trousers.

Karan gave a warm smile to her and waved at her and she looked away and sat beside Ritwik.

Karan chuckled and shook his head and looked at her lovingly. She was looking super cute in a pastel blue dress with her hair open. Just the way he liked.

They got busy chatting and playing cards while having their drinks.

As the alcohol started getting to her system , she felt her body getting loosened. Her mind was a bit dazy and she kept looking at Karan from time to time.

Ravi was showing something to Karan on his phone and Karan laughed heartily. All the sounds around her had seized for her.

She blinked a few times seeing his side face. His stubbled jawline was making her throat dry. And his tattoo was peeping out of his shirt whose top three buttons were left opened.

Teja closed her eyes and got up. She needed to breath.

She took her glass of whisky and went to the balcony stumbling her way. She leaned on the balcony wall and looked at the skyline and closed her eyes feeling the breeze.

She gulped the whisky at one go and kept the glass hastily on a small table in front of a swing in the balcony.

She was finding it difficult standing on her feet because it was her seventh peg.

Karan had gone to the washroom and while going back to the lounge , he frowned seeing her at the balcony. He looked around and nobody was there. Her back was facing him and she was clearly swaying and staggering on her feet and it took him no time to realise that she was drunk.

He walked to the balcony and stood beside her maining a few feet of distance but close enough to catch her him she would fall.

Teja looked at her left to see him standing there looking at the sky.

Again the side face. That jawline.

She didn't wait for a second and staggered her feet towards him and held his collar.

He looked at her startled and she pulled his collar making his body turn towards her.

"Laddoo...." His sentence was cut of as she didn't even give him the chance to comprehend what was happening.

"Shut up...." She gulped and kissed his throat hastily.

"Tej...." He sucked in a deep breath and held her waist to keep her balance.

"Shhh...." She whispered huskily and unbuttoned one more button and kissed his tattoo.

Karan gulped and closed his eyes and threw his head back in pleasure.

She pulled him more to himself and kissed his ear and then took his earlobe between her lips and sucked there.

"Teja...." Karan let out a soft moan and then it struck him.