Part-4

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

The next day went in a jiffy as they shot in the rest of the locations in Malaga. Teja had consciously tried to stay away from him because her mind kept asking her to. She was not a kid to not understand that she was getting attracted to him. Or may be developing a crush but on the other hand she could clearly see that he maintained his distance only with her.

He was cool with everyone around and he hardly conversed with her. May be because he knew the others from before , her heart kept telling her but her mind kept asking her to stay away for her own good.

On the third day they were travelling to Madrid on road. The were told that it would take them around 6 hours to reach there and they would shoot a little bit of their travel sequence too.

She came downstairs and went to the driveway of the resort and their bus was there. She went in and sat by the window in the second row and put on her earphones. None of the others had come.

Karan came and boarded the bus and saw that she was sitting. He had followed her back on instagram last day and found that she had checked all his stories. And none were with her. Everyone else was there and everyone else was tagged except her. He didn't know whether she was bothered by it but had he been in her place he would have been definitely bothered.

She shouldn't think that I have a problem with her. I purposely avoid her because she is scary. It seemed like i have met myself when i met her.

He shook his thoughts away and sat beside her. The woody smell hit her nose despite having her eyes closed and she knew it was his perfume. One more think that made it so difficult for her to concentrate around him was this smell.

She sighed but didn't open her eyes. Her heart beat has gone up.

"Are you sleeping?" He asked after clearing his throat.

She opened her eyes because although she had earphones on there was no music so she had heard him.

"No...." She looked at him and said politely.

Before he could say anything else his phone beeped.

"One second...." He pursed his lips and took out the phone from his pocket and started to reply to someone's text.

She looked at the door as the others came up.

As soon as wahi came and saw them sitting together he gave a wide smile and a mischievous wink to her.

She immediately chuckled silently at his craziness and then gave him a death glare gesturing him to stop.

Karan felt her moving and looked at her and then found her staring and making animated face at someone in front. He followed her gaze and saw Wahi.

"Oh sorry baith nuh...." He was about to get up when Wahi intervened.

"Pagal hai kya....baith baith...." And with that he quickly moved towards the back seat before Karan could say anything else.

Teja couldn't help but chuckle silently and he felt her move again and looked at her.

"What happened?" He asked raising his brows and she shook her head but still continued to chuckle.

"I hope he didn't get mad at me...." He said with a hint of tease in his voice and she looked at him making a disgusted face.

"No?are you upset that i sat here and he couldn't?" He asked with a mischievous smile.

"The entire team is mad...." She muttered and looked out.

He laughed and put on his earphones.

*****

They were passing through a beautiful location and decided to take a few shots there and also have their breakfast.

After the shot was done she took her phone and was about to call someone to get her photo clicked but everyone had gone into the cafe.

She saw Karan but didn't want to ask him. She made a sad face and pouted.

Koi na Teja. Selfie lele.

She was about to turn on the selfie camera when she heard his voice from behind.

"Give it to me i'll click...." He said softly.

She looked back and saw him standing with his hands stretched to take the phone.

How did he know?

She gave him the phone and posed with the view in the background and he clicked some photos for her.

"Check karlein if you need more...." He said while giving her the phone back.

"Why do you think i will need more?" She frowned and checked the pictures. "They are good...." And with that they started walking towards the cafe.

"Girls usually are never happy with clicks...." He shrugged.

"Excuse me?" She frowned at him.

"I have 3 sisters and my mom....none of them gets happy with the first set of clicks...." He said as a matter of fact. "Infact my female friends are also like that....don't justify or defend just for the sake of it...."

"Whatever...." She rolled her eyes and they had reached the cafe.

They went to the gang and they sat beside each other as that was the only seat left.

Wahi gave her a teasing smile when Karan was not looking as they came together and sat together.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head hopelessly.

"What will you have Teja and Karan?" Ritwik forwarded the menu card to them.

"Pancakes and chocolate pastry...." He said going through the menu.

"Pastry for breakfast?are you crazy?" Adaa looked at him shocked.

He shrugged casually. He knew she loved the pastries from these cafes and knowing how she was he knew she would feel awkward to order it for herself for breakfast because nobody else did that. He would have felt awkward some years back to order something which nobody else did. Something that was strange to eat at one particular time.

She frowned. She had never seen him pick desserts in the lunch or dinner buffet. Such a moody guy he was. Dessert for breakfast?and not for lunch and dinner?

"Teja?" Nia asked her.

"Cheese toast and chocolate pastry...." She said and kept the menu card back on the table.

Wahi coughed immediately and she glared at him.

"Tu bhi khaa nuh....pastry...." Karan told Wahi and he shook his head innocently.

"Aap hi khaiye...." He said with an innocent smile.

Teja rolled her eyes and gritted her teeth at him and wahi chuckled silently and quickly started a conversation with someone else.

"I think he is offended that we chose the same thing to eat...." He whispered in her ear sending a shiver run down her spine. That husky whisper and his hot breath on her ear was too much for her to take.