Part-60

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

A couple of days had passed and she had relaxed a fair bit around Karan. They had sculpted their Ganpati for promotion and she had sculpted her Ganpati for her place.

The next was Ganesh chaturthi and they all had a meeting at the production office for the next weekend's episode. They had to shoot all the contestants sitting and remembering the memories and experiences which they would insert in between the episodes.

So they were watching the episode and were giving the reaction shots of them remembering.

Teja had sat beside Nishant and Vidhi and Karan was with Ritwik and Wahi. Nia entered the studio and went and sat beside Karan , making Teja frown.

"Tu beta galati se bhi flirt mat kar warna woh bharak jayegi...." Wahi warned in his ear immediately.

"I am worried that woh nahi bharkegi...." He muttered.

"Why?" He frowned immediately.

"Wahi she has become like me....like how i was a few months back....i wouldn't have reacted if this happened with me....i would have probably gone into a shell...."

"Shit....ask Nia to stop...." Wahi said getting concerned.

"It is so weird nuh Wahi?she is having the same life trajectory like i had....carefree fun loving se like this...." He smiled sadly looking at her.

"Kundrra itna negative mat ban....hum sab hai nuh?sab thik ho jayega...." Wahi patted his back comforting him.

Nia wrapped her arms around his elbow and started to talk to him.

Teja noticed it from the corner of her eyes and felt her heart sink in her chest. The pain was almost physical.

Are they dating?

Wahi and ritwik looked at her carefully and saw that her expression didn't change. She didn't even flinch for a second.

Nia laughed and kept her head on his shoulder and Karan shook his hopelessly at her drama.

Teja had noticed everything but didn't dare to look at them.

Being friends would be tough. I cannot see him with someone else. Being stranger was far easier.

They had started the shoot and as they watched the footages , she could feel her eyes brimming with tears.

At the first cut she excused herself and went to the washroom and leaned on the sink sighing heavily.

All the memories from the show would bring back some behind the scene memory of theirs. The streets , the museum. All the place had his memory. Him explaining her about the place's history and culture. She splashed some water on her face not caring about her makeup.

She took a few tissues and was wiping her face when Nia entered the washroom. She smiled at Nia warmly and wiped her face.

"Nia you are coming right?tomorrow?" She asked politely.

"Yeah yeah....for sure....i am very excited....thanks for the invite Teju...." Nia said happily.

Teja smiled and threw the tissues in the dustbin.

"You and Kundrra are close friends nuh?how is he as a person?" Nia asked casually.

Teja knew someday or the other Nia would ask her this.

"He is a great guy...." She said with a smile.

"Hmm?i mean he is sweet....i kinda like him....isiliye socha tujhse puchu...." She looked at Teja and said sheepishly.