Part-7

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Teja went downstairs and was pretty late. In fact she reached the bus the last and everyone was almost seated. She had missed her alarm and had woken up pretty late that too when Adaa had decided to knock her door when messages were not getting delivered to her suggesting that her phone was not connected to the WIFI and she was sleeping.

Last night was tough for her. She had cried herself to sleep and she didn't even know when she had slept or how much sleep did she get. And that took her to put extra colour correcter and concealer to cover her puffy under eyes.

She got up and everyone had sat the exact way they had sat a day before.

Karan had left the window seat for her and sat where he had sat the day before and in the seat behind sat Ravi and Ritwik and Wahi sat in the seat next to that and had nobody beside him.

She didn't even spare a glance at Karan and went and sat beside Wahi.

Karan looked over his shoulder to see her go to Wahi's seat. Wahi moved away and let her have the window seat. He sighed and himself moved to the window seat knowing that she is not going to sit there.

"Are you okay?" Wahi asked with concern and she nodded.

"I am sorry....i shouldn't have closed the door on your face last night....it's just that...." Before she could complete he cut him off.

"I know....i understand....but Teju i think you have misunderstood something....he had put a story up with from your walk last night....if something had happened then why would he do that?" He frowned in confusion.

Teja closed her eyes. She had purposely not checked his stories. But she knew that he would post that.

"That's because he thought i had felt bad that he had posted with everyone and not me...." She muttered and looked out of the window.

"Why did you go out with him last night all of a sudden?" He asked her suspiciously.

"He asked me to...." She said nonchalantly.

Wahi looked at Karan who was looking out of the window. He was pretty sure this guy also had a thing for her or else he would never ask her to go for a walk alone with him. He would either wait for the girl to make the advance if he really wanted something or he would bring someone along with them if it was friendly walk. From what he had known him over the years.

****

Throughout the day they shot for the show and travelled through various tourist spots. They visited the Plaza Mayor , a few palaces , monuments and cathedrals.

By the end of the day they went to a mall for their shopping.

Everyone got scattered and went to their shop of preference.

Teja went to a high end brand shop and selected a pair of glares for her papa and stood in front of the shelf to choose between two bags. She really liked both of the bags but she didn't want to buy both. She knew they would be visiting other countries and thus she shouldn't dive into so much shopping in the first country itself.

"Take the checked one...." She heard his voice and turned and looked at him and then took the other bag which was monochromatic. Not the one which he had selected.

He chuckled silently. He had actually liked the monochromatic one better but he knew that she would take the opposite of what he would suggest and so had suggested the other one.

She went to the billing counter and he went behind her.

She looked at him blankly.

"For my sister...." He showed a bag to her.

"Did i ask?" She asked bitterly and he opened his mouth to say something but closed his mouth.

She already had a few shopping bags in her hand and was finding it difficult to hold everything and get her card out.

He took the shopping bags from her hand and she muttered a small thank you.

She did the billing and payment and then Karan stood to do the billing.

She stood beside him and waited. It would be rude to leave before he finished his work while he had stood there and helped her.

After he was done they both walked out of the store together silently.

"You want to buy anything else?" He asked awkwardly breaking the silence.

She shook her head and kept walking.

"I am sorry for last night....i didn't mean it like that...." He said slowly.

Yes right. You never mean anything but end up saying anyway correct? She thought to herself.

She turned to look at him and was about to snap at him when she saw his face.

He was looking like a cute child saying sorry. Guilty of a mistake. Asking for forgiveness. And it melt her heart instantly. There was something in his eyes that showed his honesty and innocence.

He was not what he portrays him to be. And something always stops him. Especially in front of her. But there was a part of him that always ended up coming back to her.

"It's okay...." She smiled softly.

His eyes widened and his face showed genuine shock.

"What?" She frowned seeing his face.

"Nahi matlab....maaf kar diya?" He asked making a bewildered face.

"Sorry log kyun bolte hai?maafi ke liye hi nuh?toh ab maaf kiya uss mein bhi problem?" She rolled her eyes.

"Nahi matlab....i can explain what i said...." He said restlessly.

"I know what you said....it's okay....you don't have to be sorry also for what you said because you were not wrong....we cannot have similar equation with everyone and there is not point forcing to build an equation also correct?people become friends naturally....effortlessly...." She said smiling and walked.

"Umm should we eat something?" He said awkwardly and rubbed his stomach. "I am hungry...."

"Fine...." She shook her head hopelessly and went to a cafe.

They ordered coffee and sandwiches and sat at a table.

He stared at her as she sipped her coffee.

How easily she had forgiven him. It was a first. Nobody really ever forgave him from heart. Infact quite the opposite. They blamed him for things he didn't even do. They judged him based on others' statements about him.

"Screw what people thinks about you....be clear in your head and be yourself....if anybody has a problem with your real self then it is their bloody problem not yours...." She said and paid for her part of the treat.

"Oye no need for this...." He said after reviving from the shock of what she said and gestured at the money.

"Why?i can pay for myself...." She frowned at him and got up.

"I know but...." He stopped. "Wahi hota toh bhi pay karti?nahi nuh?so take it back...."

She sighed and picked up the money and walked out.