Part-19

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Wahi practically ran to the part of the deck where Karan and gone with the girl and cross the cabin. He saw Karan , standing near the railing sipping his drink. He looked around but the girl was not there.

He marched towards him.

"Where is she?" He asked calmly.

"Who?" Karan looked at him getting startled.

"Bella....she came here with you...." He said looking at him seriously.

"Oh....yeah i came here to come away from the music and she went down to check the meals i think....i don't know actually...." He shrugged confused.

Wahi sighed in relief.

"Hua kya hai?" He asked in confusion.

"Kundrra what the hell were you doing with her?" He asked in irritation. "Teju saw it....and then you two came here away from everyone....it looked like...." Before he could complete Karan cut him off.

"That we wanted to hookup?" He asked amused.

"Haan....tu hota toh tujhe bhi yehi lagta...." He said angrily. "Tu pagal wagal hai kya?you like her i know....ravi know....stop running away from it....you will ruin it....tell me honestly....don't you know the fact that she likes you?"

Karan looked away silently.

"See....silence....the same running away...." He sighed.

"Mai kya admit karoon?" He said raising his voice. "It is better for her if she stays away from me....please make her understand that....she is your friend nuh?you wish well for her?then go and ask her to not even think about me....it will be the worst thing she will do to herself....she will ruin herself okay?stop her...."

"Kundrra tu...." He was taken aback with his outburst. "Tu pagal hai kya?are you even listening to what you are saying?"

"Yes....i know she is my sanity....she gets me....she...." He fumbled and gulped. "She makes me feel like home....just like Ravi said correctly...." He whispered and Wahi although didn't know about the exact conversation he and Ravi had could understand what he meant. "Yes i....i end up crossing my vulnerable line sometime with her....but at the same time i want to protect her....please keep her away from me....make her understand....i am telling you she will be ruined wahi you don't know....i have anger issues....she will keep taking my anger and she will keep forgiving me....i know it because i was freaking the same....she will take all the hate on my behalf and then she will be drained....exhausted.... everytime i will hurt her she will keep coming back to me with a single sorry of mine....she won't even let me do more to make it upto her....trust me wahi i have already tried and experimented hurting her....she did exactly that....keep her away from me....she is a giver and she will keep giving till she will have nothing left....but i cannot take it....i am not a demon...." He said and wiped his tears frantically. May be the alcohol helped him blurt everything out.

Wahi stood there taking everything he said and closed his eyes. Seeing a friend like this was too much.

"You love her?" He asked Karan after a silence.

"Love doesn't happen so soon...." He muttered.

"Sacchhi mein same ho dono....usne bhi yehi bola...." Wahi shook his head hopelessly.

"You spoke to her about this?" Karan looked at Wahi and asked urgently. His body language had changed.

"Why do you want to know?" Wahi asked looking into his eyes.

"Na....nahi...." He fumbled and looked away.

"Chal ab....mai dekhta hoon sab tu tension na lein...." He held his shoulder and walked to wherever everyone was.

Teja had seen Wahi and Karan come out from behind the cabin from the corner of her eyes but chose not to look at them.

They went and sat with the boys and Karan looked at Teja.

"Dekh bhi nahi rahi hai...." He said looking at Wahi.

"Tu decide kar....kya chahiye?ki she stays away yaa she looks at you?yaa she should stay away but keep looking at you from a distance....tu bata....jo bolega wohi hoga i promise you...." Wahi whispered to him sarcastically.

"Chup reh....jaa nuh and talk to her....make sure she is fine...." Karan nudged him with his elbow.

"Haan mai yehi karta rahoon baas....do i look like a pigeon to you?" He whined.

"Saale jaa nuh...." Karan gave him a push and he got up and went to her.

He sat beside her.

"Thik hai?" He asked softly.

"Hmm....thik kyun nahi houngi?" She frowned.

"Chal bey rehene de....listen he was not hooking up....the girl went down to check the meals and he was standing there alone....he just wanted to be away from the music...." Wahi said.

"I don't want to know....why would you go and check huh?" She said showing her disappointment. "Listen Karan....i know he doesn't like me back....and i don't want him to....he was rubbing her arms and i saw it....may be he didn't hook up but he did that right?and honestly he did nothing wrong....my feelings are not his lookout....if a girl likes you and you decide to get into a relationship with someone else because you don't have feelings for that first girl....are you wrong?no right?even he isn't....but i will have to keep a check on my feelings....and i promise you i won't let ny friendship with him break if he decides to not break it....no hard feelings...." She said maturely. "And please don't try to make me understand anything...."

She got up and went to Vidhi.

Wahi looked at Karan from a distance. He quickly gestured and asked Wahi what was happening. He just shook his head looking at Karan.