Part-15

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Teja went out of the room and flinched hearing the sound of the glass breaking. She knew he needed sometime to calm down and then he will himself come.

She quickly remembered what Wahi had told her. That he would talk to Karan. And she knew that would make him even more furious thinking Wahi was showing sympathy or he wanted to pacify his insecurity. Karan would hate that.

She went to her room and quickly pinged Wahi on watsapp.

Don't talk to him about it. I will explain everything later but just don't talk about it. Be cool in front of him as if nothing happened.

Okay. All good? Came his reply.

Yeah. All good. :* She replied back and kept her phone away.

*****

Karan went down for dinner after Rithvik called him and informed that they all were going since he had not checked their watsapp group.

He went to the restaurant and sat beside the guys while the girls say on the opposite side of the huge table. Teja was not there.

"Teja kaha hai?" He asked in Wahi's ear who was sitting just beside him. He had decided to talk to her after dinner but she was nowhere near. He was angry and hurt for what reason he himself couldn't pin point but the way she had asked him to talk to her after being calm melted him anyway.

Be cool in front of him as if nothing happened. Wahi remembered what she had messaged him.

"Pata nahi yaar....aana toh chahiye tha...." He shrugged with a frown. "May be kahi bahar walk pe gayi hogi...." And he framed his words in a way to make Karan understand that he didn't have information about her.

"Call her once nuh?" He said restlessly.

"Tu kar nuh bey...." Wahi rolled his eyes.

"Abbey yaar kar nuh...." He frowned in irritation and Wahi called her.

"Haan bol...." She said after picking up the call.

"Tu aayi nahi dinner karne?kaha hai?" He asked with a frown. He knew that she was not hungry but had to pretend to not know anything in front of Karan. Or else he would again think there was something. Although Wahi had no idea that Karan had seen them in the bus and fought with Teja.

"Bola nuh Karan bhook nahi hai abhi i will order room service...." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh tired....room service?cool then....see you tomorrow...." He said looking at Karan.

"Hain?kya bol raha hai?acchhaa Karan saamne hai?" She asked slowly.

"Haan haan correct hai....chal thik hai tu sojaa fir kal milte hai...." And with that he disconnected the call. "Kaha room service bulayegi...." He said looking at Karan.

Karan nodded a little.

"Actually woh subah ke liye bhi sorry bolna tha....tab tu ice pack laga raha tha aur...." Before he could complete Wahi cut him off.

"Abbey pagal hai kya?bro code bhi kuch hota hai...." He said with a teasing smile.

"Yeah exactly...." Karan's heart sank and then he realised why would he say that if he meant a bro code concerning Wahi and Teja. "Ek second....what?" He asked confused.

"Chal bey ban mat....i know it...." Wahi said punching his knee.

"Ravi ne bataya?" Karan asked glaring at Ravi who was on a video call with his wife.

"Nahi....what?Ravi ko pata hai?saale kamine mujhe aur rithvik ko bhi nahi bola....iski toh aaj...." Wahi said glaring at Ravi.

"Nahi nahi waisa kuch nahi....Ravi also was just teasing me like you...." He said awkwardly.

"Just teasing?dude we can see it okay?" He said frowning.

"There's nothing like that yaar wahi...." He said looking at his plate.

"Oh sure...." He rolled his eyes.

The waiter came with their food.

"Pack one plate for each cuisine...." He said to the waiter.

"Sure sir...." He said politely and went away.

"Tu do baar khayega?" Wahi asked him.

"Nahi Teja ke liye....woh nahi order karegi kuch....mai wapas jaate time de dunga...." He said while eating.

"And you say kuch nahi hai?" He laughed softly.

"Actually nahi tu hi de dena....I know about you two...." He said smiling.

"What about us?" Wahi frowned thanking the stars that this conversation surfaced organically.

"I saw you two in the bus...." He chuckled.

"Bus?" He frowned. And then realised and connected the dots.

"You don't kiss your best friend on the hair?" He rolled his eyes.

Karan looked at him.

"Choti behen jaisi hai yaar woh....zyaada dimaag mat chala...." He said casually without poking much and continued to eat.

"What are you guys whispering?" Nia asked from across the table.

"Boys talk...." Both replied at the same time.

*****

I cleared it out with him. Don't worry i didn't bring it up. It just came up since i was also teasing him for a change. He took food for you and will come in sometime. Just know that he had ordered the food much before i cleared it out with him. So the care is NOT because i spoke to him. He would have done it anyway. Even if i wouldn't have spoken to him. Okay?

Wahi sent her a quick text as Karan asked the waiter to make the bill of the take away separate. He paid for it and hugged everyone and went upstairs.

He stood in front of her door tapping his foot nervously. The Karan Kundrra was not being able to press the bell. Why?may be ashamed of himself. How would he even look into her eyes.

She had read the message and sat on the bed impatiently. When will he come?

And he rang the bell. Teja schooled her expressions and opened the door.

"Calm?" She asked with a small smile.

He nodded a little and gave her the packet.

"Dinner...." He said slowly.

"Thanks...." She said softly and took the packet.

"Come nuh...." She said moving away from the door and he went inside awkwardly rubbing his palm on his thigh to remove the sweatiness.