Part-11

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan literally ran down to the gate and it was 8:45. 15 minutes late is not really late. He opened his umbrella because it was raining. He quickly ran to the bus and got in and closed the umbrella.

"Uth gaya saale?itna kaun sota hai?" Wahi joked from the back seat.

"Puch mat zyaada pee liya tha kal room mein...." He said making a face as he kept the umbrella in the front of the bus.

He saw her looking at him from the corner of his eyes. She was sitting by the window and the seat beside her was empty.

He looked at her and she animatedly pointed at the seat beside her. He pretended to be nonchalant and sat beside her.

"Coffee and sandwich...." She gave him a cup with a straw and a sandwich wrapped in a paper bag. She knew he had missed breakfast and he would not get time to grab it later.

"Thanks...." He muttered and took those.

"Sirf thanks?" She frowned immediately.

"Toh kya property transfer kar doon?" He looked at her and made a face as if she was an alien.

"See....this is your problem....you don't know how to behave with friends...." She said with an angry pout.

"Then do one thing...." Before he could complete she cut him off.

"Go to the backseat and sit with Wahi?" She asked sarcastically. "Fine...." She was about to get up when he chuckled and pulled her down.

"Baithe reh...." He muttered and took a bite of the sandwich.

As soon as the bus started they shot a few fun bits of travel in the bus.

Karan sat silently and for a change was not watching any show on his phone. Instead he was looking out of the window beside which Teja was sitting.

She frowned noticing that.

"You want this seat?" She asked looking at him and he shook his head.

She knew that he was lying.

"You can sit....no issue...." She said sweetly and he gave a small smile and they switched seats.

He smiled widely looking outside. The raindrops making pattern on the glass window intrigued him. He put his index finger on a particular drop and traced his finger along with it as it rolled down the glass into the body of the bus. He had a huge smile.

"You like rain?" She asked softly.

"I love rain...." He smiled widely. "Mujhe baarisho se pyaar hai...."

She smiled softly. His eyes were sparkling and it showed how much he loves rain.

"I love the sound of the rain....the colour of the sky....the clouds...." He said softly. "I am a different person when it's raining...."

I can see that. She thought to herself.

He would never talk about himself more than a line unless he was asked some more information. But whenever he spoke about what he loves , he spoke on his own. She had noticed this on the day of their museum visit and also now , as he spoke about the rains.

"I love waking up to the rain...." He said while drawing patterns on the vapour of the window.

"But unfortunately you had to wake up to me today despite the rains....you must be cursing me nuh?" She giggled like a kid and he looked at her coming out of his trance and rolled his eyes.

"Waise your perfume is hitting more....to cover up not taking a shower?" She raised her brows.

"Don't...." He glared at her.

"Why?" She chuckled.

"I swear i will never talk to you again...." He warned her.

"Listen i give this dialogue to everyone okay?so i know how much people mean it when they say it...." She said keeping her head on his shoulder. He had complained of her holding other people's elbow last night so she did it purposely.

He looked at her taking in the smell of her shampoo and then looked out into the rain again.

*****

Their bus had broken down so they decided to change their plan. Originally they were supposed to reach Barcelona by early afternoon and spend the evening there roaming around without shoot and shoot the next day. But since the bus had broken down they decided to stay in Tarragona which was just a couple of hours before Barcelona. They decided they would leave for Barcelona early in the morning and start their shoot the next day.

It was raining there as well and everyone decided to stay and chill in Ravi's room.

Karan freshened up in his room and went downstairs. He had already told the guys that he is going for a walk.

Teja was about to go to Ravi's room when her phone beeped.

Sun tu reception mein jaa jaldi. Your Mr. is not coming here. He is going for a walk. I will cover up for you here. Thank me later. ;)

It was a message from Wahi on watsapp and she chuckled.

Thanks bestie. :* She replied immediately and went downstairs.

Teja saw him coming towards the exit of their hotel and immediately started to walk onto the pavement.

Karan saw her walk into the rain and in a reflex called out to her.

"Oyeee ruk re...." He called her loudly and ran to her.

"Haan?" She looked back pretending to be perplexed. "What are you doing here?aren't you going to Ravi's room?"

"No I am going for a walk...." He quickly opened the umbrella and kept it on both their head. "What are you doing here that too without an umbrella?" He asked raising his brows.

"Walk....i don't have an umbrella...." She shrugged.

"Mooh toh hai nuh?dusro se maang sakti hai nuh?Wahi se hi maang leti...." He made a face and started to walk with the umbrella tilted more towards her so that she didn't get wet while his shoulder was getting wet.