Part-5

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

They had taken a small break later for lunch and reached Madrid at around 2 PM. The bus pulled into the driveway of the resort.

Karan got up from the seat and looked at the boys with a mischievous smile.

Aneri was sleeping on the single seat beside them.

"Shhh....don't make noise...." Ravi came to the front where they were sitting and all the boys surrounded Aneri.

"What are you doing she is sleeping guys...." Teja got up and whisper shouted.

"Shut up laddoo don't be a spoil sport...." Karan looked at her sternly and she frowned immediately.

"Laddoo huh?" Wahi whispered in her ear making her slap his shoulder and he moved towards aneri.

"Guys guys....3 , 2 , 1...." Karan whispered like an excited kid.

Teja couldn't help but smile widely. He was actually a kid at heart. He would just try and consciously keep that kid hidden and behave like a mature stud.

"Boooooooom...." All the guys shouted near Aneri's ear and she sat up startled.

"What the hell...." She said keeping her hand on her chest.

Karan threw his head back and laughed loudly and jumped a few times. Teja laughed seeing him. His laughter was contagious. Everytime he would laugh she would end up laughing by just seeing him.

"Shut up...." Aneri rolled her eyes at the guys and got down.

"Gussa ho gayi...." Karan said and laughed more.

"Such sadist people you guys are...." Teja shook her head at them and got down.

"Sadist people...." Karan imitated him and all the guys laughed and eventually they got down.

Teja wore her jacket and then took her backpack as she walked into the reception.

"So?baat aage badhi?" Wahi came and wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"Kaunsi baat?" She pretended to be clueless but a blush had crept on her cheeks.

"Ohoooo....blushing and all...." He teased and nudged her shoulder.

"Shut up yaa...." She frowned. "I do not like him...." She said firmly.

"Okay?and?" He said with a teasing smile.

"And what?stop teasing me...." She said as they walked ahead to the counter and took their respective keys.

"Okay laddoo...." He said chuckling silently. "Sorry ooppssss....that is toh a special name only to be used by one person....just like kundrri...."

"Yaar matlab...." She looked at the ceiling and closed her eyes.

"Tu yeh bandh karne ke liye kya lega?" She glared at him.

"Bandh hi nahi karunga jab tak setting na karwau...." He said proudly.

"What the hell....are you mad?there is nothing....i know him for just what?5 days which includes travel by the way...."

"Yes the travel where you were sitting beside him...." He said as a matter of fact.

"My seat was assigned there....i didn't have a choice...." She said whining.

"Oh chal bey....dekha maine kaise dekh rahi thi bus mein jab prank karte time woh has raha tha...." He said with a teasing smile.

"Stop it please...." She giggled not being able to control.

"Kya ho gaya?" Nishant frowned at them.

"Mai batata hoon...." Wahi left her shoulder and was about to go to nishant.

"No stop....what is wrong with you...." She shrieked and held his hand trying to pull him back.

"Whatever...." nishant made a face and went to the lift lobby.

"Don't you dare tell this to anyone...." She glared at him.

"So you accept it?" He smirked at her.

"Someone help me please...." She made a face and walked ahead to the lift lobby making him laugh.

Karan shook his head seeing their interaction from a distance. A couple in the making. A part of his heart has sank seeing them. May be because he would never be able to be friends with her ever. He had pushed her away successfully. And that was the only right thing to do.

*****

They didn't have any shoot that day so they had all decided to freshen up and go and visit the nearby places by walking.

They spent the entire evening walking and trying different food joints and did a little bit of window shopping.

They clicked pictures but whenever Karan would click anything on his phone , Teja made sure to not be around.

I think she had noticed and felt bad. He thought to himself but didn't say anything. But why will she? Wahi clicked with her and that should be enough for her. A part of his mind reminded him.

By the time they had reached the resort it was very late and they were dead tired.

They decided not to meet for dinner and that they would order themselves and retired to their respective rooms.

Karan went to his room , called at home and freshened up and went to the restaurant in the ground floor. For a change he wanted to see the buffet menu and eat.

He went to the restaurant and the place was completely empty except one. She was sitting in the corner with her back facing him. He frowned and took a plate and got his favorite food and went to her table.

"Wahi nahi aaya?" And with that he sat in front of her.

His voice had startled her at first and then as he sat in front of him , she sighed.

Not again.

"Why will he come?everyone said they will have dinner separately right?" She snapped at him.

"Since you are here i thought...." He shrugged and took a bite.

"Thought what?" She kept the fork on the plate and looked at him raising her brows.

He shook his head.

"No no tell me...." She insisted.

"Since you are here i thought he would accompany you...." He shrugged casually.

She looked at the ceiling and sighed.

"So are you snappy and angry because he didn't come?we guys tend to get lazy sometimes....give him the benefit of doubt...." He said as a matter of fact.

"Are you taunting me?" She asked with a frown.

Why would you keep talking about Wahi?it doesn't even make sense.

"Why would I?" He looked at her and frowned.

"Exactly....then why are you?there is nothing between us...." She said sternly.

Everyone says that. Who admits their relationship so soon and that too when two actors are concerned.

"Okay...." He shrugged casually.

She shook her head and resumed eating.

"Why are you eating veg?" He frowned looking at her plate.

"I see you are also eating veg...." She said shrugging.

"It's thursday today....i eat veg...." He said with a smile.

"Same...." She smiled back at him.

What?this is also same?

He looked at her as she kept eating. Her wet hair falling over her shoulder and a few strands falling on her face. He had this urge of moving those strands away behind her ear. He fisted his hand to control himself.

What the hell is wrong with you. Just look away and finish your food and leave. He closed his eyes and schooled his thoughts.