Part-39

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

He looked asleep but was moving his head restlessly and his lips were moving.

She bend down bringing her ear close to his lips and gulped immediately. He was taking her name. His ex's name.

She immediately felt her chest getting heavy and her eyes brimming with tears.

He is sleeping i guess. Should i leave?but he is not looking fine. He is seeming to be restless.

She knew it was not the time to be selfish and think about herself. Ideally she would have gone out at once after hearing him take her name but something told her not to do it.

"Karan you okay...." She said awkwardly and held his arm to catch his attention. And the moment she touched him her eyes widened in shock.

He was burning with fever.

"Shit ise toh bohut fever hai...." She said with panic in her voice and immediately reached out for her phone.

Everyone must be asleep. Should i call Wahi?he must be sleeping. Should I call someone from the production?

They had reached the hotel late and everyone had decided not to meet again and that they would go to sleep.

To say that she was panicked would be an understatement.

She quickly took one of his handkerchief from his luggage that was kept open and filled a mug with cold water. She dipped the handkerchief in the mug and put it on his forehead.

"Mumma....mumma...." He muttered.

She looked at him helplessly as he moved restlessly with a frown on his forehead.

"Relax...." She caressed his hair awkwardly.

And then he again took her name and his breathing suddenly got heavy.

She let out a deep sigh as tears dropped her cheeks. It hurt. Everytime he took her name it hurt.

She kept the wet cloth on his forehead for half an hour and the temperature had dropped down a bit.

"Karan...." She shook him a bit.

He opened his drowsy eyes.

"Karan you need to have some food and then the medicine...." She said wiping her tears.

He nodded a bit and she held his shoulder and helped him sit up.

He sat keeping his back rested against the head board , his eyes still drowsy.

She quickly kept the mug of water away and gave him a few biscuits.

"Karan have it...." She said and poured water in a glass and opened a tablet.

He had a couple of biscuits.

She sat in front of him and made him take a sip of the water and the swallow the tablet.

"Sleep okay...." She said after making him lay down and covered him with a blanket.

She was about to go and switch off the lights when he held her hand and blinked a few times. His eyes were heavy.

"Don't go...." He muttered and pulled her hand.

She stared at him for a couple of seconds. She didn't know what was happening. A few moments back he was taking his ex's name and now he is stopping her.