Part-53

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

A couple of days had passed and everyone was busy in their respective shoots and shows.

It was finally the day that their show was going to premier and they had a launch party.

Teja had come to the venue and went inside to see that everyone was already there except him.

Ignore him. Why do you care if he is here or not. Apne kaam se kaam rakh.

She went and met everyone from the cast and crew and sat with her friends when she suddenly saw him come. He was wearing a white shirt and a blingy black jacket and black trousers. And he looked hot.

She immediately looked away and pretended that she had not seen him.

As soon as he came near to the group she got up and excused herself and went to the bar.

He chuckled silently seeing all her efforts to ignore him.

She stood with one of the girls from the marketing department at the bar and was chatting with her with her drink.

She hadn't realised when she had drank more than her capacity and was soon tipsy on her feet.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Nishant went and held her arm. "Everyone is dancing....chal...." And with that he pulled her to the dance floor.

She smiled happily as her favourite song was played and soon she let herself loose to the tune and the alcohol in her system was not helping her either.

Karan smiled softly seeing her.

The same old Teja. The happy , chirpy and the carefree girl. The girl was in love with irrevocably. Finally he saw that girl after ages.

He stood on the dance floor but was not dancing. He was looking at her in a trance.

Soon he frowned seeing Ankush too on the dance floor. Though he was at a distance from her , he didn't like the idea one bit. Karan quickly walked towards her and held her upper hand from behind and turned her around to face him and pulled her towards him with a jerk.

Teja was startled at first and then relaxed seeing him. She held his shoulder to keep her balance.

"You look so hot...." He whispered huskily in her ear making her close her eyes. "So fucking hot...."

He tilted his head to look at her from top to bottom and looked into her eyes.

"I am not liking the way everyone is looking at you...." He said eyeing her lips and caressed her waist which was bare because her dress had a cut at her waist.

"Karan...." She gulped and clutched his jacket.

"Only i can look at you like that...." He said kissing her ear.

He moved back to look at her eyes again.

She was breathing heavily and reduced the distance between them.

"Karan...." She whispered and cupped his face. His eyes were deep and they were intoxicating.

"Hmm?" He hummed huskily and she caressed his cheeks and jawline eyeing his lips.

Karan gulped at her touch and she rubbed the corner of his lips with the pad of her thumb.

"Teja...." He whispered huskily and it hit her.

She immediately pushed him back and moved a couple of steps back.

She breathed heavily looking at him in shock. Shocked at what she was doing. Shocked at what could have happened.

He kept looking at her with a softly smile and she turned around and ran towards the washroom.

She quickly splashed some water on her face and looked at herself in the mirror.

He is doing this purposely. He knows your weakness. He knows that he affects you and you getting affected will make him win. Nothing else. Push him away. Hurt him. Remember he broke your heart. Hurt him and push him away.

She let out a deep sigh and composed herself before coming out of the washroom. She ignored him completely throughout the party and made sure to stay away from him.

At about 2:30 they were done with the party and they all hugged each other bye.

She was fairly tipsy and Karan came and held her shoulder.

"Leave me...." She said seriously looking at him.

"I will drop you to the car....there are paps outside....stop being stubborn....you are tipsy...." He said strictly and started to walk out of the party.

"Karan Kundrra leave me...." She shouted at him making everyone around them startled.

Although the place was fairly empty by then but the entire cast was there along with a couple of people from the behind the camera team.

He got taken aback by her shout and left her immediately.

"Just stay away from me....do not irritate me please...." She shouted again looking straight into his eyes.

Everyone looked at them in shock. They had never seen Teja behave like that.

Karan kept staring into her eyes with a straight face.

Teja gave him an angry look and walked out of the venue.

"Teja please....do not irritate me...." He had shouted at her taking her aback and everyone in the bus looked at them shocked. "Stay away from me...." He had said angrily and kept the cap back on his face.

He remembered how he had shouted at her in front of everyone.

"Kundrra...." Ritwik came forward and kept his hand on his shoulder bringing him out of the reverie.

"Don't worry i am fine...." He muttered and smiled at everyone.

Everyone left one by one and Ritwik and Wahi stood beside him because he was still not walking out.

"She didn't mean...." Wahi said slowly looking at his face.

"I know....she is doing this purposely to hurt me....and it's fine....i had hurt her way more than this....i deserve this...." He said trying hard not to choke and walked out of the venue.

He sat in his car as Parvez drove him to his house. He went upstairs , unlocked the door and went inside. He closed the door and opened his shoes and sat on the couch. And that was it for him. He covered his face with his hands and started to sob uncontrollably.