Part 45

"This isn't good" Sasuke muttered as he and Darui stared at Kinkaku's Nine-tails form.

Darui suddenly sheepishly chuckled "I apologize" He stated causing Sasuke to look over at him with an incredulous expression, at least by Uchiha standards.

"It's too late for that!" Kinkaku bellowed as he sent a tail at them. Though the two successfully dodged out the way, the tail continued toward the other shinobi on land, taking many to their deaths. Luckily, Choza was already using his clan's multi-size technique and had caught the tail before it could do more damage.

It seemed Kinkaku had a vendetta against Darui specifically as the man kept dodging the tails directed at him. Though Sasuke didn't mind being ignored for once, he used his Mangekyou and brought forth his Susanoo before lunging at the beast.

Kinkaku had grown in size due to the amount of chakra pulsing through his veins and even managed to catch Sasuke's Susanoo as he tried to grab onto the beast.

Sasuke grit his teeth as he tried to hold Kinkaku in place. He noticed his allies surrounding the two, ready to aid but Sasuke had Kokinjo (Golden Canopy Rope) wrapped around his forearm and could barely move now that Kinkaku had held onto him as well. The Uchiha kept having to focus his chakra on different areas of his Susanoo as the beast's chakra burnt at his Susanoo's armor. It was during moments like these, that he was grateful for Honoka's teachings.

"Darui!" Sasuke grunted as he called out. The Uchiha couldn't do much but hold on as any aggressive movements would likely injure the shinobi around him. They aided yet limited him at the same time.

Luckily, HQ had come up with a plan and had transported the Kohaku no Johei (Amber Purifying Pot) to Darui so that he could seal Kinkaku using the pot instead of the rope.

"Sasuke! Move!" Darui yelled as the allied forces attacked Kinkaku.

Sasuke quickly reactivated his Susanoo and teleported out of the way, next to Darui.

"What's the plan?" The Uchiha questioned as he watched their allies attack at once.

"HQ came up with a strategy to get him into the Kohaku no Johei." Darui explained as the forces forced Kinkaku into a large pit.

Sasuke's eyes widened as he and Darui took cover as Kinkaku suddenly let loose and destroyed most of the forces around him.

"That power..." Darui muttered with shock.

Sasuke glanced at him with a raised brow, as if that would have ever worked against the nine-tails chakra.

Sasuke glanced up as he noticed multiple chakra's heading their way, along with some of his academy teammates. The Uchiha glanced at Kinkaku and glared.

'So that's the plan, huh...' Sasuke thought to himself as Shikamaru, Choji, and Ino arrived along with Kitsuchi's reinforcements.

"Hn. I'll leave it to them then" Sasuke muttered as he stood to leave.

Darui's head snapped to the Uchiha "Eh?! You're leaving now?"

Sasuke looked down at his former sensei "The reinforcements will be able to handle this. I have more important matters to handle" He stated before taking off.

"Tch! That guy..." Darui glared before sighing in defeat, he just wanted to catch a break.

___

'What is this? I feel so calm...so happy' Naruto thought as he came back to his mind with renewed power and energy. He opened his eyes to see his adamantine attacking chains along with his mother's sealing chains wrapped around Kurama. With a yell, Naruto pushed out his chakra and grabbed onto Kurama's.