Part 5

"I don't know whether to be impressed or...disturbed" Yamato muttered he eyed the so-called legendary Sannin being surrounded by beautiful women whilst he laughed like a pig.

"Disturbed would be more fitting" Naruto said as he eyed the man as well. 

The group had gone to search for Jiraiya. Naruto wanted to tell him to leave and Yamato wanted his assistance in protecting the Kazekage.

Yamato was starting to regret insisting on needing his help.

The others were behind the two as the stood stiff in a crowd of beautiful women and old men.

'A brothel. It had to be a brothel. When I get my hands on him..." 

"You okay?" Sasuke whispered to Sakura, pulling her from her thoughts. 

With a look of surprise, the pinkette looked up at the Uchiha, who had already been staring down at her, and gave a small smile "I guess you can say I'm not a fan of being here".

Sasuke nodded and looked around before moving up to Naruto and gripping his shoulder. The blonde tilted his head as the Uchiha moved closer and whispered something in his ear.

Naruto smirked before nodding. Sasuke moved back next to Sakura, who looked confused at their interaction.

"Hey, Pervy-Sage! There you are" Naruto grinned, gaining the attention of almost all the women. They eyed him and the old man they were littered over with curiosity whilst Jiraiya looked annoyed at being interrupted.

"Wow, you sure have a way with the ladies, Pervy-Sage" Naruto's grin spread as Jiraiya looked at them with a sly smirk to which the women giggled.

"How do you get them to accept all the sores around your...you know" Naruto fake whispered as he eyed the Sannin with 'concern'.

It didn't take much thought to come to the conclusion of what the blonde was suggesting. As quick as lightning, the girls flung themselves off the white-haired male in horror and screams.

It didn't take long for the room they occupied to be emptied and a very annoyed Jiraiya sat before them, alone.

"Baka!" Jiraiya screeched as he stood up and grabbed Naruto's collar in a flash.

Naruto simply stared up at him with an innocent expression.

Jiraiya was about to lay into that smug look in his eyes when someone cleared their throat loudly.

Looking around the blonde, Jiraiya glared at the newcomer.

Yamato gulped as he hesitantly stepped forward "Please refrain from hurting my student, Jiraiya-sama" He strained a smile to ease the tension.

Jiraiya paused before glancing down at his now-former student who eyed him back.

"Student, hm?" He muttered. 

Naruto broke eye contact and looked to the side with no expression. The white-haired male shrugged the blonde off and sighed "Those ladies cost me a lot, brat".

Naruto smirked.

"We need your help" Sakura stepped forward, having enough of being in the building and wanting this day to be over already.

Jiraiya glanced at the others as if only noticing them now "My help? whatever it is, he can do it" Jiraiya pointed at Naruto with a stubborn expression.

Naruto rolled his eyes "It's about manpower rather than knowledge" He stated whilst picking up random items around the room.

Jiraiya shook his head "Sorry, I'm busy"