Part 47

Naruto was initially surprised by the lack of resistance on their way to the battlefield. However, he soon encountered a group of white Zetsu disguised as allies, revealing how severely the enemy had underestimated him.

Though it would have been wise to allow the enemy to do so, Naruto wasn't the type to sit back and let the attention fall away from him.

Bee and Naruto quickly took care of the group. The blonde summoned Gamahiro to take care of any reinforcements before creating dozens of shadow clones and sending them to all battlefronts.

Some of those clones quickly made their way to the Fourth Division, Aka Gaara.

A clone arrived in time to watch a man with a particle jutsu about to attack Gaara and the Tsuchikage. Naruto was quick to perform his planet Rasengan which consisted of multiple small Rasengan hovering around a large one.

As sneaky as the blonde had been, he didn't account for the enemy to be a sensory as the Tsuchikage called out but, with the help of Gaara's sand, quickly changed directions and managed to hit the enemy head-on. The old man Tsuchikage and Gaara assisted in restraining the man as Naruto used Fuinjutsu: O-Ju Fuin (Sealing Jutsu: Tailed Beast Seal) to contain the enemy.

The technique used by Naruto to defeat his enemy involved the transfer of Kurama's chakra from his hand into the enemy's chest, quickly overtaking their body. The seal writing then spread all over the enemy's body, turning black like obsidian and completely sealing them away.

Naruto landed beside the duo with a proud grin. "All right! Way to go, Gaara!" The blonde exclaimed before noticing the Tsuchikage. "Nice work also, Tsuchikage-sama!" He grinned.

The Tsuchikage seemed surprised at the respect in Naruto's tone but otherwise eyed him with confusion.

"Naruto..." Gaara's eye twitched as he stared at the blonde.

Naruto turned to Gaara with curiosity which quickly turned to panic as he noticed the wrath in the red-hair's eyes.

"What are you doing on the battlefield?!" Gaara yelled, thinking of how Kakashi would punish him for allowing his student to be on the front line. Kazekage or not, Kakashi was a scary man when angered.

Gaara almost groaned aloud at the sudden crisis facing him. "Why did you come?!" He instead, yelled.

"Err...Let me explain" Naruto sheepishly muttered, understanding the redhead's panic.

"You better have a good enough explanation to persuade me!" Gaara snapped with a fierce glare in his eyes.

"That would be impossible, so I will do the talking."

A voice suddenly flowed through the trio's minds.

"This is Shikaku Nara at HQ. Since both of you are mid-battle, I'll save the detailed explanation for later." Shikaku's voice filtered through all three shinobi's minds.

A big sigh came from the Tsuchikage. "Let's hear him out. However, this doesn't mean we're done fighting. Let's move on to the next one" The old man addressed their needed assistance to the rest of their company though he would much rather sit down for a moment and let his back rest; there was work to be done.

"Give us a quick summary as we move" Onoki ordered as he led the way for Gaara and Naruto, leaving behind his predecessor with a sad glance.

___

"Kakashi" A sudden presence made itself known, causing Kakashi to turn and see his ever-bright-eyed student. By bright-eyed, of course, one would imagine Sasuke's piercing red eyes glowing from the darkness.