WEB OF FATE *

JEMILLA'S POV

I felt motivated by Pearl's words even though I knew otherwise , that there's a possibility I can create my own destiny , that the web of fate is just a mythical theory, once again I've proved myself right, this time expensively, I dared challenge the creator ..,

what was my crime that I had to live this curse to this point ?,I wept full of guilt and hurt, I wish so badly that I could turn back the hand of time ..

'can you still see me ?, please show mercy , just this once , I'm sorry .. please save her, don't punish her because of me , I'm sorry , please show mercy Almighty !, do something !'

I hopelessly beseeched in my thoughts, as I kept staring through the storm, a thought hit me right then, I've got the seals with me, , Nathan can only transcend if I give it back before I die and .. I looked towards Lucious , this may be cruel but that's the only way ..

"there's a way to save her Lucious !, trust me on this !, that's our last card !," I yelled to them when he rose to his feet with a new strength .. he wiped his eyes "what?, she's not dead yet huh?," he inquired quite astonished ..

I nodded to them with tears.. " but there's a price to pay , whoever would want to take up that task ,must be a vampire !,that's the only way!, I wish I could but , I'm losing myself, the last gift I can give is the little strength I've got !" Thessa held unto him, shaking her head in disagreement.

" no please!, it's risky !, don't do it!, if .. if she was to be here , she would tell you the same thing !", she enunciated , before his heart wavers , I have to do something to prevent her from getting through ..

I held his hand and camouflaged to Geater !, hopping from roof to roof , we stationed on the rooftop of the palace where we could have a view of what was happening on the arena .. my eyes restlessly darted around to spot Pearl ,

barely alive and bound in the center of the arena, Lucious motioned to head there but I held unto him, nothing good will come out of doing that ..

two able knights took out their whips as Kimbling fell on her knees awestruck, with a phase of pain on replay .. " mum!, no !" his words fell to the curves, and he fell to his knees dejected ..

"there's nothing to lose anymore , if I can give myself to offer her a new life again .. then I'm willing !, ?," he laughed , " at least for once , I can boast of one thing , turn me a vampire !"

a smile of hope engulfed my face !, " Forgive me for this " I nodded twice with tears , ripped off his chainmail ,I wielded the wand and pierced him in the chest , swiftly retrieving it and cutting my hand with the seal, I watched my blood drip into the wound whiles he battled for his life..

I struggled to stand my grounds as energy was quickly bolting out of me , it took a while before he came around, I fell to my knees whiles he yelped to the pain, now is the time , once the force emitting from the boundary drags me closer to it, I'll send back the seals ..

now I'm fulfilled, without a warning , the force held unto me ..

NATHAN'S POV

Early in the morning, something strange happened ,after having this funny feeling , I looked into the mirror and notice my veins pulsating in a glow , from the left side of my face down to my feet, not until my cleric healing intercepted, I've been glowing for over two hours, and the strange darkness engulfing the sky, told me something mega was happen ..

I remained indoors thinking about this whole thing and, found nothing hurtful aside realizing I caused everything, no other picture hurts more ,especially when Sandra said , Pearl is on the verge of dying,

the only way out would be to feed her my blood, I sped towards the boundary ,reluctantly forced to my knees wandering if there's any hope at all, I've been here for three hours and no sign of Jemilla ,could it be that she's dead already ..

I can't lose her, more than ever ,I want to be by her side , this isn't how it's gonna end right? , she told me about her vision where we came together, she couldn't have lied right ?, I'd rather hang on to that ,than the truth of this current issue ..

suddenly the force started emitting its energy, I rose to my feet when Sandra and Lloyd joined me there, "she's still alive , or both of them are still alive !" Lloyd enunciated, Sandra looked down , " this is Jemy's call, the end of her journey !, " she teared , .. yeah that's sad , but losing Pearl too is something I'm not gonna allow ..

"SANDRA! ... take care of her for me please !, " Jemy yelled from the middle of the field ,she was struggling in pain as she began forming part of the field, she smiled and threw the seals towards us, , I grabbed them because Sandra was drowned in sorrow as she watched her friend of three hundred years depart. ..

I halted in my spot when I felt a stir inside of me ,I felt a faint force connecting as long as the field remained open , my cleric healing took a step leap , .. Pearl is still alive , her seal drew strength from me !, she's still alive ..

PEARL'S POV

My eyes snapped opened after feeling a force stir up inside of me !, the view made me drowsy as my heart recognized the chaotic scene in front of me, my legs and arms were bound, and Devan was struggling to take mum away in her broken state , Luscious, oh no.. !,

" Pearl we have to leave !, now !, we can make it out of here if we leave now!" Matrona yelled to me , she cut lose the chains holding me down and turned to fight the knights coming at me, whoa had no idea she was that good with sword!,

she held on to me and scooped me away .. but Lucious intercepted immediately looking completely different and out of place, he wiped the blood stain on his lips, and slowly approached me!, just like I saw in the vision, he's a vampire.

Is it just to save me huh !, I fell on my knees in front of him ,he took a squat and tightly embraced me ..he capped my face in his palms and pinched a smile at me, I saw his fangs with the blood stain and shut my eyes to the pain, could I have done anything about this huh ,

" I'm sorry for all I've done to you!, I betrayed your trust , just for my selfish motives .. I love you so much Pearl, I .. I only wanted to have a future with you , that's why I took her hand .. I didn ..didn't know it was gonna come to this ? I nearly killed you .. I'm sorry, believe me I am ! ".

Devan slashed him on his shoulder when he rose to face him , watching in a heartbeat to see what he does next, he firmly held onto him and took a pause..

" Take her to safety Mat !, !" He communicated whereas I stood dumbfounded, what betrayal was he all about..?, and where could Jemilla be now ?..

Feeling the stir one more time, anytime it happened, I found a renewal of strength and decided to head towards that route,

It grew faint but that cannot deter me from heading there .. "where are you going, that road leads to the forest.." That actually pricked my memory, it's the boundary, Nathan is probably around there..

" Take me to the boundary?.. I mean through the forest !, hurry please!." She whistled to a horse and we rode away .