MY NEW WORLD*

NATHAN'S POV

"Get her settled , I have to attend to Pearl!," I put forth to Lloyd to get her friend settled whiles carrying Pearl inside ,. " one more thing , let no one into my chambers, take care of all matters!" I sped off to my chambers and headed to my room.

I tucked her in my bed and took her hand in my palm, placing a kiss on it and silently taking in her face, she glowed like an angel ..

" being apart from you felt like forever !, sorry for the torture !, nothing was intended to hurt you Pearl!, ..you only forgot in a moment to whom you belong !, but that's never going to repeat itself again ,now that you are here with me !, .. just get better for me !" .. planting a kiss on her lips I mounted the bed and cuddled unto her ..

Technically ,we are already a couple , with my seal unifying us , all that's left to do is the traditional rituals that brings witnesses into the picture ..

a little over an hour , our cleric healing subsided, and so did the glowing veins, I figured she might need a shower once she regains consciousness , so I did a thorough search on the web how to make a royal bathe milk,

and personally decorated bathing milk with some rose petals in the bathtub for her and sped to the throne room to summon Sandra and the factory general to make preparations for a fresh wardrobe for her ..

few minutes after they departed ,the doors to the throne room flipped open and she was up on her feet standing in the middle of the entrance ," Pearl ?!, you're awake?!" I sped towards her when she shut her eyes to the wind I stormed her presence with ..

she took two steps towards me and kept her gaze on her feet, she hesitantly sat on the ground wrapping her arms arounds her legs ,..

I slummed the doors closed with telekinesis when she placed her knees down and was now sitting on her legs, without a warning she regurgitated blood which beats my understanding, why has she been throwing up blood ?, .. and why are we in this position ?..

PEARL'S POV

My eyes snapped open to this dim looking room , the decoration in there was quite majestic and the fragrance defusing could almost be tasted , I sat up on the bed which looked twice the size of the king sized bed of mine in the palace , it was quite long too and the room was so wide and appeared mysterious ..

" Where am .. !" the memories hit me , I'm not home , this place .. !, I forced myself up and found my way out of the room and looked around , it's neither sunny or sunset , the sky and the atmosphere looked almost like there's a layer shielding the clouds and the sun ..

the environ looked so serene and the appearance of them all confirmed my suspicions , this is the mythical vampire universe , Nathan's world .., and this is the palace , from the far end ,I noticed Sandra and a man exiting a royal like door , if I'm not mistaking that place is a throne room ..

I headed towards it , and upon my arrival , I flipped it open and my gaze fell on him seated on this extravagantly glorious throne, I realized on the spot , I'm quite inferior , I can't boast of anything that qualifies me to be in his presence, ..that's why he could take Luscious' life with no remorse that way !.

is this where I die too?, so far from home !, if he decides to take my life , it wont even last a second, if our souls are really bound together , then I cheated , why hasn't he killed me already ?,I noticed him speeding towards me when I shut my eyes in expectation of my death, but he halted instantly , I felt too little to look him in the eyes ..

I didn't know whether to sit at his feet or kneel, but before I would utter a word this spew of blood came along , I felt filthy looking at the mess I've created .., no !, this doesn't look good , swiftly taking off my overall night wear, I began cleaning it up as fast as I could , ..

I could hear him calling out to me from the background, hope I haven't succeeded in enraging him ?, without a warning he held onto me as I panicked to his touch, " I'm .. I'm sorry !, I'm sorry please , it wasn't intentional !",I kept my gaze constant at his feet ,enduring this chill as long as his hands remained on me ..

" what is going on in your head Pearl !" he questioned and tilted my head up whereas I kept my eyes shut .. "Pearl I need you to stay out of your head ?, listen to me .. please !", I yielded to my nerves and system as I bucked away from him , quite unfortunate for me the doors were locked as my back collided with it ..

I could feel my death so close .. " help !, somebody !" I sobbed feeling trapped .. " a little mercy !,don't kill me please , I .. I didn't know !, I had no idea about it !" I pleaded when he ."PEARL!" yelled out , the next thing I felt was his palm against my cheek and him locking lips with mine , that was the last thing I saw before night fell in my world ..

SANDRA'S POV

I decided to return and inquire if he would be needing any help with taking care of her ones she regained consciousness when I heard her voice in there too , in a bid to walk away , I could hear her pleading with him, that was awkward and unlike her .. I cast a spell that ward off my presence and eavesdropped on them ..

Pearl is experiencing a high fever , she seemed to be experiencing a seizure in her feelings, something isn't right in her system ,.. before I would break in to help I could see Nathan out of distress locking lips with her .. "that works too ! , perfect first aid", I whispered to myself , but on a more serious note , she needs medical attention.

Nathan might be D' king , glorious and glamorous in all perspectives ,who's the least to be pitied .. but, when I see him broken this way ,I can't help but feel for him .. placing aside his glamour and authority, he's a loner, less loved and emotionally broken beyond repair ..

Pearl's existence has been like the blue pill he's betting his all on to save himself .. and I sincerely wish she's the right pill for him..

It's not hard to figure out the depth of his love for her, if I'm not being over confident, he can even give his life for her , he camouflaged out of there with her on his arms, he sped back into his room and I headed towards the imperial doctors chambers .. " Mr Gary !, " I called out to the head doctor..

" how are you here ?, have you finally gain the authority to kill me huh!".. he got sarcastic, "may be in a few minutes from now , if you fail to be useful .. , get yourself together and come with me , the king needs you ?.." I sped off after communicating and that egoistic grandpa took his precious time after me.. a cheek of it !.