REVEALING MY PAIN*

GENERAL POV

" did you say nothing can justify taking a life huh? His pain is nothing trust me, he's even lucky , he still has a daughter and two more sons, what about me? I have no one left!" Sandra vented when Pearl felt the familiarity, she knew that feeling because that's her story too, she  didn't know how to console her anymore.

Sandra walked away, leaving Pearl to think about her justification, she met Lloyd halfway and wiped her eyes with the intention of hiding what happened but he found her out, seeing as she wasn't ready to answer him, he held her hand and sped off until they got to the peak of one mountain in the kingdom.

He pulled her in a tight hug and patted her hair, Sandra hesitated on embracing him, " I still got you Sandy! Don't carry it all, it makes me feel useless and I don't like that feeling!" He calmly spoke to her and held her out of his embrace.

She avoided his gaze still unwilling to let it out, figuring that out, Lloyd drew her into his arms and locked lips with her .

On top of that mountain, , Lloyd and Sandra affirmed their thirst for each other, they had their moment up there, he sank into her neck and served himself, he pulled out and articulated his forehead against hers .

He laughed and she did too, " can... Can I ask for it now huh?" He inquired when she remained silent for a while, she took a step away from him and turned to behold the kingdom in her eyes.

" Unfortunately for me, I failed to ask Jemy how she was able to do it! She was crazily crushing on Sebastian but her stoicism around him and everything that was involving, was quite astounding, she stayed focused until she was able to fulfill her destiny!" Her revelation got him thinking for a moment.

" You believe going out with me will be an obstruction maybe? But I don't intend on asking so much of you, we could as well be as close friends as we already are, just .. with some benefits , perhaps!" he sounded when she took a squat facing him.

"no! I don't want that, if you and I are going to be together, I prefer it comes with all the necessities, but right now, I'm not so sure because there's a secret I do not Know if I can share with you .. just give me some time okay, there's a voice I'm paying attention to hearing, when I finally do , I'm going to share with you !" she communicated when he took a moment to nod in respond .

He stood beside her, and eventually sat on the ground, she did same and they smiled while starring down at their world, " so who was chosen this time round?" he inquired and she briefed him.

She decided to go and check up on Gary's son at least.

Pearl stepped out with the intention of going to see Gary, when she met with Ariana, about which they nearly bumped into each other , " watch your steps, Pearl! we are not so familiar with little ones, I may one day make a mistake of trampling you underfoot, I mean just saying !" she mocked but Pearl treated her words like a piece of trash falling to the curves, she ignored her and walked away leaving her mortified.

Pearl found her way to Gary's house, she decided to control her anger and have a talk with him concerning all she heard.

"I was always suspicious of your indifference but when you told me about your sons' issues, I thought that was just about it , not knowing you had done such against her!" she nearly cried which surprised Gary, but then again he reminded himself that she's a human after all.

Sandra used a camouflage spell and sealed her scent also when she heard them talking

" Maybe I told the truth with a different motive , the queen was not going to survive Anyhow she planned to work around it, just to save her head and family she fed the queen a concoction that would preserve her from dissipating, which would have been a disaster for her family!"

He looked towards Pearl who was still waiting for a better explanation for his actions. " She beseeched me to reveal that to the king, even though I already planned to, she came to me and asked I do that , all she wanted was to carry that punishment on her own rather than her family, if that had not happen, her family would have been branded useless in the sorcery field and that brat, wouldn't be making all these noise she's making!" His explanation got Sandra announcing her presence.

" That's a lie and you know that Gary! My sister would never make such a decision without informing me first, she didn't feed the queen any wrong concoction, if you hadn't given her away, she would have been alive today with the queen as healthy as ever!" Gary looked on  while Pearl shut her eyes to the voice.

" You mixed the herbs with her, didn't you?" He inquired and walked towards her placing his hands in his pocket, " so I presume you still recall the names seeing as you remembered every detail from the incident!" He placed forward and waited for her reply.

"I was happy revealing that because, it would fetch my family the privilege to own the medical title, but ultimately, your protection was why your sister sacrificed herself, I thought one of your specialty was talking with the dead!"  He left their presence.

Sandra stood clenching a fist to the memories she's been drawn to, the lie her sister told her when she wanted to know more from her, she struggled to hold her tears from falling ..

" What can you make of his explanation now Sandra? I don't know what actually happened back then, however, whichever way it goes, I plan to not interfere again, but I hope there will be a sorry and forgiveness in this case" she left the premises also as Sandra let out her tears.

Pearl entered the palace and saw Nathan and Ariana caressing each other, she felt the black magic energy and smirked ,before looking on, and walked into his chambers.

She had her past memories running to her, from the time Agyepong came after them and to the time she spent with Luscious , she cried again and this time, Nathan came in through the window.

It took a while before she noticed him with his left hand behind him, he assumed it to be a matter of the heart.

Ariana wandered why she just looked on and walked away, she got rid of the energy after sensing Nathan's presence in the palace.

She planned to find out why nothing she does affects her or works on her, " I called for a press meeting in the throne room and invited Gary and his family, I believe it's high time I apologized for my poor judgement even though I can't make up for much !" Nathan informed and walked into the closet.

She watched him do that, and wiped her tears whereas he felt hurt that she still kept Luscious alive in her heart.