CLOY OBSESION*

GENERAL POV 

 she said and rushed to the arena.

" welcome! I almost believed you had a change of mind ! I heard about your deal with the king !" Pearl stated and pinched a smile to Matrona who was watching among the servants, seems she managed to make friends.

"was there a proposal beforehand because I don't recall placing a request for a female guard, and you hurried to show interest in that position , I would have felt weary about this but on a second thought, I realized since you wish to protect the queen, whose seat is vacant still and also not me, yes you could fill that position,",

it was at this juncture that Nathan realized he's been beguiled by her, that it's her plan to take care of herself when she's crowned. To their utmost surprise, she pulled out a blindfold and blindfolded herself.

she  pulled out her sword,  swung it skillfully and shot a stare at Ariana through her blindfold, who was looking sternly at her whiles she spoke. " but there's a problem miss Ariana, unfortunately, we both have similar desires, it will be quite an honor to be the protector of the queen of Valloany don't you think!" .

Ariana snickered after her statement and pulled out her sword too, " it appears you lost interest in claiming that title , why? Is it too heavy for your tiny mortal shoulders huh?" she insinuated when Pearl threw a smirk at her, 

" I never had any interest in it in the first place, miss Ariana?,  however, it appears too magnificent for your unpleasant appearance, for someone like you it will only remain a dream, you failed to show interest in the real deal so you opted for the latter, which is fitting for a mere mortal's shoulders!" 

feeling insulted, Ariana gave a first strike! "oh that was too weak miss, are you holding yourself back huh? Don't worry , it's pretty much a free zone, no rules dear, and absolutely no age matters, or mercy!" Pearl slyly said, causing Aria to yell while she launched a strike again .

the game had just began and one was fuming already,

Pearl saw it as an advantage since , Ariana will lose  focus on calculating her moves and defends, because of her rage she employed all her abilities not knowing speeding about, teleporting, camouflaging and swinging her sword were all sending  signals to Pearl while she was calculating every move through her ears.

Nathan was thrilled by how Pearl kept blocking every strike as if she knew the next, he was amazed at how she perfectly employed her ears as her eyes ... and also Ariana really could fight, that was something.

Lloyd stared in awe as it was his first time sitting back to observe Pearl's skills, he was fascinated by her calm composure and calculated moves, even though blindfolded.

She stepped on the apex of Ariana's sword and elevated herself up, she  gave a three sixty turn and kicked her in the face, but  she bounced back up once her back touched the ground.

Using her hearing sense, Pearl was convinced to begin attacking too, when the heat was getting too much for Ariana, she resorted to using her black magic, ignorant of Pearl's prowess in sorcery, Pearl took a moment to look shocked because she realized no one else knew about it.

she started to believe Nathan's words, she was up to something deadly, Pearl placed her fury in her sword seeing as this face off she proposed, was just a mechanism to humiliate her and label her a mere human, mouthing counter spells, and not going extreme to catch attention, she gave Ariana no space to attack or defend herself.

The recent intensity caused Nathan to lean forward in his seat, and observe to see where it was heading to, Ariana wondered why it wasn't working against her, whereas Pearl launched a strike on her left cheek,

Cutting through her mask and skin, she then kicked away Aria's sword, and pushed the apex of hers into her chest, just a little below the surface, which sent a chill down Aria's spine, she aggressively pushed her down and placed her sword back in its sheath.

Nathan was extremely impressed by his beloved, he thought she used a blindfold just to make it a fair fight , " looks like I won Miss , you're not worthy of that role either!" Nathan gave a command to send everyone else out which Lloyd did.

He  descended to her end and smiled at her, " what are you trying to do huh?" She questioned when he threw back her words at her, " it seems you won pretty much hands down!, But there's a problem my dear Pearl Unfortunately, we both have similar desires, it will be quite an honor to be the protector of the queen of Valloany don't you think!" .

She scoffed at him when he continued, saying, " don't worry , it's pretty much a free zone, no rules dear, and absolutely no age matters, or mercy, so don't hold yourself back okay!" He ended , snatched her blindfold and blindfolded himself but Pearl launched a swift strike to intercept it as it fell onto the ground.

She felt it was humiliating and insulting, " you don't do that with me, Nathan!" She enunciated when he laughed because his joke is on her, they began going in circles, waiting for who will take the first strike, Nathan took a turn around and began advancing slowly towards her.

He got cozy with her for a while until their swords crossed , he held her hand as she began pushing on, he moved his head pass the swords and planted a kiss on her lips, so she pulled away quickly and took it seriously whiles he smiled .

He planned to play around with her, their swords kept clutching as they battled out, for a long period, none of them employed their spiritual prowess, until Nathan tapped into his telekinesis to get intimate, he pulled off her ribbon and admired her hair falling off her back.

Nathan locked lips with her and took a moment smoothing with her, Pearl pulled his sword from the sheath and stubbed him in his gut and pulled away from him, his body eschewed the sword instantly, " are you kidding me? Seriously what is wrong with you?, I should have known you were up to no good!" she burst out.

"unlike you, I keep my promises Pearl, it was you who made me swear to kiss you when you grow, how do you keep forgetting the important parts!"  seeing as she had his sword, he used telekinesis to snatch it and hers together, he flipped her around into his arms and cuddled unto her from behind.

" looks like I won after all, it's my duty to protect my queen now, and I choose you, Pearl" she motioned to free herself but he wouldn't give a chance. " you are my queen, Pearl! we promised to marry each other, remember?" after his statement, he tilted her head, and passionately planted a kiss  on her neck until the surface turned red, she moaned softly to that pain.

his irises switched golden with his fangs itching to elongate, so he stopped and squeezed his eyes shut to ward off his lust, Pearl heard the soft screak from his throat, and recognized it,  she tied her hair in a ponytail and slowly tilted her head again, he smiled at her act of kindness, "I want you, Pearl! the urge to bite you is too high but, I don't want you as a favor!" he pulled her ribbon and used mind control to cover her neck with some strands of her hair.

"I want to own you, every bit of you, I long for you in every crazy way you can imagine , so, make me this offer again when you are ready to be mine!" he whispered to her , placed her sword in its sheath and sped out of the arena. he wandered how long it will take for her to come around.  

The king's thirst made him uncomfortable, so he escaped to the music academy after a long time away from there, to find solace and see if he could somehow quench his thirst.