IN THE LORD'S EMBRACE*

GENERAL POV

He gently placed her on his bed and took off the helmet, he offered her a glass of water after she let out a cough and tried to reason out what was going on. "are you feeling alright huh?" she stared in his eyes after his question wandering if this was his first time seeing his seal affect someone on such a day.

"is .. is this your first time seeing this effect huh?" she inquired whereas he took a moment to hum a yes to that.  she coughed again and this time round they both noticed the droplets of blood in it.

 " Mm I should have known only I am human!" She murmured softly, " according to Sandra , today is called Lunar day , I don't know what it's about but, your seal is killing me Nathan!" She mentioned before Nathan took a seat beside her .

" That won't happen Pearl!, We are here together and that's all that matters!," They made eye contact when Pearl smirked " I hate you Nathan!, Every bit of you !, You are too selfish and cunning!" He pulled her in a hug after her statement and kept stroking her hair.

" I love you, Pearl! Every bit of you and I'll make sure to keep you safe no matter what!" Nathan reassured, she tried backing out of his embrace but he held firmly unto her so that she couldn't.

"No you don't! You love you and you alone ! you are too cruel, everything should revolve around you and how you want it to be, gush!, I hate you so much!" she cried in his bosom which triggered his lust.

He took her out of his embrace, scissored his fingers in her hair and locked lips with her, unrelented to let her go, she struggled to free herself yet succeeded not.

Successfully connecting his energy with the seal in her, she opened herself to the pleasure and her response got him glowing whereas her skin nourished itself automatically.
Nathan wished she'll come to terms with the fact that he's not human and whatever she makes of him is actually what makes them vampires.

Overwhelmed with excitement in his heart , and soul,  his shifting prowess got activated for the first time since his battle alongside Pearl in the human world, his flaming phoenix wings emerged breaking through his amour and flapping with loud noise as it swept the wind to the ground.

The glow emitting from his cottage sent a message to Dubey, he figured the child he took in wasn't ordinary, Sofia had discussed all that happens when Nathan comes on heat, with him so he only had to link the two scenarios now.
He thought Nathan is pervasive to have gone in for a minor.

Nathan let her go after sensing an itchy feeling crawling up his canine teeth, Pearl felt disappointed and at lost as to what he could have done to her at the same time  . Beholding the magnificence and blazing eyes  in front of her, she felt to know how he got her engulfed in that passionate moment.

Her eyes darted to what crowned it all , she raised herself up to closely admire his wings, unquenchable flames yet not roasting him.

Seeing as she was captivated by the sight, he encamped 
About her with them to which she flinched initially before   fixing her eyes back on him.

"I love you because, I love me too much to not, keep you for me! Every bit of you belongs to me, Pearl! And, no matter how much you hold yourself back, .. just for my pleasure, I'll do everything to bring you around!" He dotted on her nose with his index finger .

"Is .. that what you told each one of them huh?" Pearl inquired, before he would utter a word , they heard a battle cry from afar, " stay here !, Don't come out!" Nathan cautioned and flapped his wings to submerge.

He stormed out and made sure all preparations were inline as he had commanded earlier.
Dubey lead the troupe alongside Lloyd, whiles Sandra, Gary and Matrona took shelter in one of the cottages.

Pearl motioned towards the door through which Nathan exited his gaze fell on Nathan who was looking back at her . " Stay inside !" Just as he was about leaving, Yezskhetc hoisted their red flag .

" Matrona! Where are they?" She inquired when he carried her onto his horse , he took her round to where they were sheltering, he took her in and the two humans hugged each other. " Take care of them, both of you, I'll get some of the Knights to be on guard !" Nathan implored the two vampires.

He walked out and hopped on his horse , and departed to the field, Sandra and Pearl felt  an energy in the atmosphere. " The realm leaders have opened portals!" Sandra simplified.

" And what is that?" Pearl asked!" it means, they are all watching , I suspect they may play dirty against Nathan!" Gary scoffed at her statement, " open one then !" Pearl thought twice after her statement, even Sandra noticed the concern in her statement, to which she smirked.

" I wish I could, it would be an offense , I could wield a sword but my position doesn't allow me, I'm a sorceress!" She deciphered and later realized something,

" wait, you can do it Pearl!, You're not a vampire and obviously not recognized in this universe , all sorcerers born in this universe have a unique birth mark which identifies us all, I'll write the spell for you then you cast it!"  Gary was shocked by her statement.

She showed her the birth mark which stood out in contrast to her complexion.

" Are you a sorceress huh?" He inquired, when she nodded twice and hummed a yes " let's talk about that later, shall we?" She said and watched Sandra sketch the spell for her.

Pearl took position and chanted the spell twice before pushing out a force to open up the sky to her , she zoomed down as they came in view, the battle had begun.

Whiles the battle was heating up amongst the two groups, They watched as Nathan stood tall on his horse, Dubey did same and so did Lloyd, Sandra pinched a smirk as she watched. 

The two opposing kings , their queens and some generals also stood tall on their horses , taking the battle to a different level." Two kingdoms against one?" Matrona asked pertaining to what she observed.

Sandra detailed them on what was happening and what brought about this battle except she did not talk about the story of Sofia and how Lotam's defeat came about, those involved and what lies at stake. Pearl began to factor out some similarity in their rulership styles.

they watched as they took on their immortal forms, Dubey had his eagle wings flapping about, Lloyd together with their opponents' knights had their bat wings manifesting, Xexem had a great horned owl wings and his wife had that of a falcon, Arnold had lammergeier wings and his wife was a commoner with bat wings.

"what nonsense were you spewing earlier Nathan? You failed to consider the bond we share, we do everything together not after each other,  I bet you had a rethink, and where's your queen?, Our queens wanted a doll to play with", Xexem ridicules ,

 " she's in school , so I heard! Or perhaps chained in the house since schools vacated last week!, which kingdom will offer a hopeless dog like you their daughters if not one of your minions , Nathan!" Arnold added .

 Sandra noticed the confusion on Pearl's face but there was nothing she could clarify to her at that very moment, she only hoped Nathan would talk about it before they set eyes on Ariana who might have heard about Pearl by now.

Taking the last straw, Nathan took up his immortal form without uttering a word, his magnificence stood unique in contrast to the others. The battle going on was not a playground for mortals.

Nathan pushed down his flaming energy to engulf his sword which wounded deep with each strike. As the battle intensified, the full moon took its throne in the sky  sending down distress unto them.

.