CLUELESS HEART*

GENERAL POV

Before he would dread himself completely he recalled the revelation Jemilla shared with him and doubted its authenticity, " you said she was your last blood, is that why you'd make up such a delightful lie to me huh? Should I stop holding on to that ?" He got himself together. 

He wanted to address the issue for which he hurried into the room in the first place. " Shall we talk if you're not sleepy!" He politely asked when she sat up straight with her face down, he raised a brow while staring down at her.

"I was informed you've not touched food for the whole month you've been here, I know you may have your reasons but, if it's because you miss home, I could find a way to work around it for you!" She shot her eyes up to him , anticipating what his plans were!.

"I would transcend and get a few chefs from there to be your cooks!" She processed a lot after hearing his plan, " I'm not complaining, Nathan! And I surely don't need you to do that for me!" She replied, thinking about why they had easy access to her world, she feared for the humans while having her gaze on him.

" You've been starving yourself too, .. what happens then if, .. I never walk to you huh?" She probed getting him to smirk, " I have tons of blood slaves who will attend to me anytime I snap my fingers for them, it's that easy and simple , so don't worry about that, besides, you're still mine whether you come to me or not, Pearl!"

They maintained eye contact for a while before her next statement got him clenching his teeth,

" I don't want to be yours, Nathan! for you to set me free is what I'm waiting for, we are both wasting each other's time and emotions, I'll never love your people enough to be their queen and you certainly don't love me enough to care about my people's safety, you don't love me because I deserve it, you love me because you believe you deserve me, so you see, we can never work!"

Nathan watched the tears whirling up her eyes and felt her confession was straight up from the depth of her heart. He nodded twice to her " good night!" He uttered and walked out, he thought for her words to have pierced him that way, he definitely has developed a heart over the days.

He felt his chest before Sandra appeared in front of him, she sensed his disturbance, so they walked and talked , Sandra smiled managing to confuse him.

" You failed to understand her statement, Nathan! She doesn't want to be with you because she loves herself, and would want to preserve her life, and she certainly doesn't want you to see her as a treat for yourself, because you love yourself either!" He gave her his attention after she elaborated that to him.

" She wishes for an extraordinary love, the one Luscious failed to give her, take yourself out of the equation and weigh your love for her according to who she really is, give her that reason and she'll find her path to you Nathan!"  She smiled after that statement but he slow to understanding.

The next day, Gary and his two sons and daughter, together with his in laws and grandkids journeyed to the palace, Nathan made sure to have invited Dubey too.

As they were live on every broadcasting platform in the kingdom, Nathan made known the reason why he called for the gathering he rose from his seat and staring at Pearl's face from the crowd,

he bowed in front of the family and rendered his apology for his actions and taking an innocent life, Henry , the living twin had a sudden attack and fell unconscious before Gary would accept the apology.

Lloyd and others helped carry him to be attended to, whereas Dubey felt Nathan only meant to humiliate him, to save his face he immediately fell on his knees and apologized to the family and Nathan as well, though Nathan knew his intentions, he felt it was pleasant to see him in that position.

When everyone had departed, Pearl wanted to go to him and say a few words  but didn't know how to go about until he walked out of the throne room.

" Aw! Seems you guys had a quarrel, I thought you didn't make a big deal out of what you witnessed, but it looks like I thought wrong, sweetheart if you would always nag him for such happenings then, be prepared to be replaced because we are vampires and this is normal!" Ariana creeped behind her and ranted.

" Shut up will you? You talk too much, even if I would be replaced, it certainly won't be with you, if that's your motivation for  doing all you're doing against me, then I'd advise you stop, because even if I am out of the way, it will never be your turn, and one more thing, if you want to cause a mayhem that will identify me, then petty ones like what you did, won't do , Aria!" Pearl owned her,

" Don't trust him that much because he bought your part of the story Pearl, you know nothing, ever heard of anti-sun  suit huh? Aw! you're too naive, your presence here is for us to just have a smooth invasion in your world, miss empress! you will witness his reign over your earth soon, Pearl! don't get too much in your head believing you're a gem, you're only a pawn and a hindrance, now a captive!" She giggled sarcastically and walked away.

Pearl thought about her revelation though after considering their conversations the previous night, she went to check on the boy and planned to do her own investigation.

Days passed, and  they had still not resolved their differences, Pearl found the location of the factory and secretly sneaked into the production areas to see what was happening.

So many anti-sun suits, similar to the ones the vampires visited her world with , she started to regret not listening to Jemilla. Her rage at this point was uncontrollable, she caused flames to burn up everything including the heavy equipment in there .

The general and others rushed there but she had built a force around it preventing anyone from coming through, she soaked herself in anger until Nathan and Lloyd came there too after receiving the report.

He commanded Sandra to break through the enchantment, whereas Aria was having the most fun of her life witnessing that,  spells battle broke out between them , and that was when Ariana realized why no magic she used against Pearl worked.

She was enraged by the fact that Pearl found out about her and still watched her make a fool out of herself.  The creator spoke to Sandra in that period, the king and the people watched her freeze in her spot for a while.

She feared the instructions and how Nathan might take it, " your highness, the only way out, is to increase the flames, until she breaks it herself, it will be hard to get pass her!" She exclaimed when Nathan went wide eyed , imagining what that will do to her.

"You plan to roast her, Sandra?  she's a human, remember? What if she doesn't budge, you and I know her very well!"  He worried, " let's hope she gives in this time your highness.!" Sandra reassured when he nodded a go ahead, Ariana timed her spell and activated her black magic to double Sandra's spell.

The fire spread out wildly as they all screamed a no! Sandra looked towards Ariana but she had disappeared.