IN ONE AND THE SAME*

PEARL'S POV

"why must we go for battles and wars among Nations and empires, taking thousands upon thousands of lives even though, the meaning of peace was given by a human?" I yelled out this question which got the place dead silent!

Everyone up here looked over at me, so did the reporters below! "comparing the meanings of war, battleship, and peace which one must not only the heart but our actions yearn for?"  I said again.

"The very day I signed and issued the treaty, I didn't see this many reports from outside this empire! When I came to the battle ground and didn't wage war but rather protested for peace flying my white flag, here are all the statements, news and reports about the battle, but none of these captured that!"

  I buckled my arms behind me feeling my confidence running towards me.

"Geater never attacked until it received the first blow from two united empires, two systems teamed up against one, failed and her weapons are being questioned.., wars and battles are about the lone survival not the means to it .. whoever questioned inventions of ammunition and weapons used to defeat the enemy?"

I began to feel the serenity in the atmosphere and the relief on the shoulders of everyone up here with me..

"A den for demons?" I chuckled... "My greatest regret is overdoing myself to preserve the lives of my army, reigning unquenchable flame onto the very souls who could have sweat to make a better place for those yet unborn! My sense of responsibility took me farther than I planned!"

I paced along the barricade walking my fingers on it whiles observing every heart present beneath my standpoint.

"Talents are like lakes in the soul of every man, until you dig trenches to get them moving, they'll still remain stagnant... I'm a gifted sorcerers you all,  I love challenging myself to the highest I can go so don't condemn what you do not know out there !"

My eyes fell on an estrange person in a black cloak, barely exercising any form of connection to the reporters or this meeting all together, motioning through the reporters row after row, and clearly trying to catch my attention.

She finally walked out behind them and looked over at me with her face covered in a long hood, she walked away.

"I'll take a question after a question!" The place was full of murmur  and unsettling thoughts.

"Searching through the seven empires and many nations, none appeared to have the phoenix totem, nor the giants who fought for Geater, the thoughts of people are unsettled, some says they were demons you conjured others say they're gods you called to our realm to help you. What really is the truth your majesty, who are they?"

A lady reached out from the crowd, her question got me staring at their faces and I noticed that was a question on every list each one had.

"I can dismiss them now if you'd wish!" Lucious spoke when I raised a hand to it... "Let it be! What do you, the one asking the question think?" The murmurs spread out again.

"That any of the two could be true considering how different they appeared, from their physiques to their complexion and the powers they had, I believe they could be one of these two, your majesty!" She responded rightly speaking for each one of them.

"Sometimes thinking you know the truth is safer than pressing on for confirmation don't you think? What you believe is your truth, it only changes when you move out of your way for confirmation!" Keeping my hands glued to the barricade I communicated from the bottom of my heart.

"They're people who got broken from no wrongs of theirs, just like myself, carrying the burden of curses and deprivations from who they really wanted to be. We're all different in our own ways, not because we chose to be born that way, but we had to endure...  Holding onto hope that we don't lose the thread we're hanging on to, do we have to be held accountable for our reasons of survival? Must we face our problems with knives, swords, daggers and guns like everyone else?"

"so, they're not gods, neither are they demons. They're just people who have been hurt before their birth and people like you all can never understand them when you get to know them. Their identities are in your hearts, whatsoever and whoever you think them to be so will they be to you, can any of you climb up here and tell everyone why you're you, looking different, thinking you have something that makes you special and why you exist among us?"

"If no one can? Then neither can their existence be explained to you just to satisfy your curiosities!" I saw the weight of my words dropping on their hearts even though their expectations weren't met...

"Do you have any desires to establish a one world dictatorship under your jurisdiction? How many empires are you planning to merge under your rule?"   Another lady inquired.

"I think they should be dismissed now your majesty!" Manchester said, Lucious walked to my side and firmly said to not say anymore and dismiss them...

"As much as is within my power, it won't end until the world no longer have people living in isolation under the pretence of empires. Every mergence, opens the shut doors and great walls built to keep us divided, the world is long pass civilization! Forming new relationships and building our settlements is the new civilization the world must embrace ...

No longer must our birth, languages and surroundings create barriers between us... A time is coming that the world will search for me but won't even locate my foot prints. Until every empire falls to the point that no longer will we need walls to separate us, my destiny will still be hanging. That's my reason for existence...

We need laws and regulations to discipline us not flesh like ourselves using privileges to oppress others! Until we reach that time in our world, there will continue being mergence and pulling downs!

Agyepong became the scapegoat, and unfortunately, four more who needed to survive and realize why they had to step down are gone too. That is an action that won't repeat itself again!"  I boldly communicated leaving everyone stunned...

I'm not planning to rule the world, I'm trying to set all free, exploitation in deserted parts of the world will experience fertility if we could spread our wings and disperse onto them.

This is how far I want to go with Zherra, when that is done, then we both will form part of the earth... If I die, she must die too, no matter how long it will take, I'll fulfill it with her in my hand and we both taste death together.

No matter how long these walls will extend, they'll be pulled down one day releasing the best version of humanity into other parts of the world, it is said love is built in an empire.

I believe this is my destiny! "Get them out now!" I left the rest to Lucious and the elders, I must find out who that was.

A lot is off in that persons appearance and exit.