Bonus Part~1

Karan was sleeping peacefully ,by his stomach. His right hand was over teja's waist while the other laid randomly. His right leg was above her legs , restricting her to leave the bed. But unlike karan, teja was wide awake. He looked at sleeping kundrra and her lips curled up in a smirk. Her eyes shined with mischief.

She pressed something in her mobile and a loud voice of a crying baby appeared , making karan grab the cushions and covering his ears. He groaned as the voice was not stopping. Frustrated enough, he threw the pillows in floor and sat cross-legged while leaning to head board.He failed to keep his eyes open as it takes time to adjust with light.

"Who's baby is crying in this morning?" He groaned. "Wait-- do we have guests?" He asked teja who just smiled and sat beside him. She rested her head over his chest and drew eandom circles at his arm. She shook her head.

"Then who?"

She pressed something back in her mobile and the voice stopped. He looked at her shocked. "It was you?"

Teja nodded sheepishly. "Now be prepared to wake up like this, for an year or so, Mr. Kundrra." She said shyly as she snuggled closer to him.

He looked at her confused.

"You are going to be father" She said keeping his hand over her belly where their baby was.

Kara looked at her emotionally and she nodded telling its not a joke. He looked at her belly then back at her. "A..Are we..really going to be pa.. parents?"

Teja nodded.

"I'm the father."

"No." Teja said blankly and karan looked at her with same face. "Of course u r the father."

Karan sniled wide and cupped her cheeks. "ThankYou, laddoo. U dont know, how happy i am."

"Maybe i know. Because i'm going to be the mother."

Karan shook his head in disbelief while chuckling before taking her soft - tempting lips in his. His lips moved carefully to hers as if not wanting to hurt her. She kissed him back and her hands found its way to his hairs making it more messy.

Breaking the kiss, he bend to her belly and kissed there lightly making teja feel the heaven. Never in her life she dreamt of having such a loving husband who would think for her her before himself. And now that she is bearing his child, she cant ask for anything more.

"Hi Baby, this is your father. Just come out already, please. I wanna play with you and spoil you." He recieved a smack in his head and looked at teja.

"You cant spoil him, Sunny. Moreover, he will come out after 9 months." She told him strictly.

"Who said, it has to be 'he'. It'll be she. Am sure. Cute, feisty just like you." Karan grinned.

"But i want 'he' . A junior sunny. Whom i'll love the most." She said dreamily.

He took her wrist and bit her index finger lightly.
"There is and will be only one Sunny in your life, and u will love him the most."

"Feeling jealous of your son, Mr. Jalkakdu. " She teased.

"Nah. I know u love me the most. Its just i want a girl before a boy."

"Why?" Teja asked looking at him while he answered looking straight.

"I dont know. Its just i want my girl first. U know, when purvi was borned, i used to wonder how it feels to be a father. Just in a week, she became our heart. I kept them hidden for their safety and i missed all the fun. I want a girl. With whom, i can mess your kitchen, i will comb her hairs , pick cute little dresses, bring colourful bands and barbie sets. "His eyes turned teary as he really started to dream his life with his daughter.

"But what if its a boy?"

"Ofc, I'll love him too. Whether its a boy or a girl, i'll love them equally. Or maybe more to girl. But our baby should be healthy, thats what it matters at the end of the day."

"U know, listening to you, i feel like we should have a girl first. I mean, imagine, me and my daughter..." karan glared her. "Our daughter walking in same dresses, with our shades and swag. Oh ho ho....that would be just superb..."
Karan shook his head in disbelief with a sweet smile in his face.

"But i also want a boy." Teja pouted. "I will use him to irritate you. "

"Hahah.. he will definately going to get chittar (pitai) then"

"You wont hit my boy." Teja said seriously.

"Ofc i will. If he messes something, am gonna scold him good."

"Oh u wont."

"Oh, i will."

"U wont" teja laid by her full weight on his body. She thought he will accept his defeat , not being able to her weight. But she was wrong. Karan seemes to enjoy it more than anybody could.

"I will."

Karan flipped themselves and started romaing his lips around her neck. They were barely touching her skin making her yearn for his touch. She tilted her head to give him more access but he still teased her.

"Sunnyy.." She whined, wanting his touch. She forgot what they were talking about just a minute before.

"What, laddo? " Karan asked innocently while muffling his laughter. He continued with his torcher.

"St..Stop teasing..or i swear, i..i'll kill you."

"If u'll kill me, then who'll pleasure u like i do, baby." He planted a kiss in her sweet spot making her moan.

"Pl..Please, Sunny." She plead.

"Impatient and desperate, aren't we?"

Not able to bear the tension, a tear left her eye making karan kiss it. He started kissing her neck , biting it and later sooting it with his lips and tongue. Teja was moaning due to pleasure.

Soon it all turned passionate and moans after moans, groans after groans were heard.

_____