6: I FUCKING HATE BOYS

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

So, you misjudged your maid dress. In fact, it wasn't a dress at all. It had you in the first half, not gonna lie. The top resembled a very typical black and white maid outfit with the weird headband thing, but the bottom half were just shorts that went up mid-thigh. Crowley was kind enough to provide short, black socks and black sneakers.

Unfortunately, you left your blade at the dorm. Grim said that you couldn't take weapons to the campus, which surprised both of you because why the hell is he being the responsible one?

So you didn't bring your comfort item. You did wear the headband though, because you're classy like that. Walking with Grim on your back (for some reason...) and broom in hand, you two can't help but marvel at the Main Street. You slow to a stop when recognizable figures in the form of statues make you confused.

What... are the Disney Villain's doing here?

"Wow, so this is the Main Street, huh? This is incredible!" Grim, oblivious to your inner turmoil, looks around in wonder, "I didn't get to see much of it yesterday. What's the deal with these seven statues? All their faces look pretty scary."

Grim hops off your back, landing silently on the ground. He walks up to a Statue, the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. "Like this lady here looks like she's got some reeeal anger management issues."

You snort, remembering the animated movie from when you were younger. Rachael's favorite movie was Alice in Wonderland, but you never watched it more than a few times.

You only watched when Rachael couldn't get anyone else to watch it with her. You're about to explain the small amount of lore you could remember, but you're starting to realize that the Main Character in this world (who is now you, technically) doesn't get to talk much.

"You don't know the Queen of Hearts?"

Both you and Grim turn your attention to a random student's voice. Grim scurries by your leg, hiding behind it while kneading his toe beans against your calf for comfort.

"Queen of Hearts? Is she some kinda big deal?" Grim asks, wearily of the newcomer.

The weird ginger-redhead smiles, stepping closer to you two, "She was a queen who lived in a maze-like garden of roses long, long ago."

You widen your eyes at his implications.

She was alive? In this world??

"She was a strict woman who prized order above all," The redhead explains, "She wouldn't tolerate a rose being off-color, or her playing-card soldiers being out of step. She basically ruled over a kingdom of madness, but not one of her subjects dared defy her. You wanna know why?"

You furrow your brows together, "Because the punishment for breaking a rule was immediate decapitation, right?"

The redhead nods, "Yup, exactly."

"Wah! That's seriously messed up!" Grim kneads against your leg harder.

"Pretty cool, right? I'm a huge fan."

You look at this kid with judgment. You could understand if the kid liked her as a character-a fictional character. But the matter of the fact is, is that this woman is implied to have existed. Her killing of innocents for simply being flawed was real. And that's seriously a fucked up thing to admire.

You keep your opinions to yourself, not wanting to waste your breath on someone like him. Though, your moral compass is screaming at you to pimp slap him into the next nation.