66: Leona Can't Handle Criticism

A/N: It's my birthday! Happy Womb Escape to me! The birthday art isn't relevant, I just wanted to share it lol

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

This was the lamest stake out ever. After getting Diasomnia involved with the plan, You, Tinkerbell, ADeuce, Grim, Riddle, and Jack quickly went to Savanaclaw to wait out the inevitable turn of events. The stampede was broadcasted on a huge screen that the stadium apparently had? You wonder what kind of budget this school had for Savanaclaw to have a TV like that.

A LOT of the Savanaclaw students were out here, but none that you recognized other than Leona. You don't know if Remmy being absent was a good thing or not, if it meant he was involved or not. But you guess you can find out another time.

You're surprised that you and your gaggle of friends haven't been caught. You were all chilling behind the bleachers, waiting for your cue to thrash some ass. You desperately wanted to say something since you're 100% positive only YOU thought this silence was awkward, but you didn't want to risk anyone hearing you.

Eventually, your patience rewards you, as Ruggie runs onto the field, slowing to a stop in front of Leona out of breath.

Fucking finally, you thought you'd have to wait forever.

"...Leona, I did it!" The hyena puts his hands on his knees, "Did you see the broadcast?"

"Yeah. That was nice work, Ruggie," Leona crosses his arms with a smirk, "So long, Malleus. This year, the throne is mine."

Ooh, that was lame. You'd hoped that Leona would be a better villain than his lackeys, but you were sorely mistaken. You'd look cooler if you just broke into song and dance. Maybe sing "Be Prepared" because you're funny and quirky and silly and goofy like that.

"Long live the king! Sha ha ha!" Ruggie laughs.

"Long live the king! Hooray!!"

That was worse somehow.

"Okay, I can't take it anymore. They're so fucking typical," You mutter, "Let's bust their ass."

Riddle rolls his eyes, "So impatient."

Still, one by one, you all walk from behind the bleachers, about to rain on Leona's parade.

"I believe we heard enough," Riddle announces.

Everyone flinches in surprise, spinning around to look at you with wide eyes. Leona recovers fairly quickly, placing one hand on his hip and smirking once again.

"Well, well, if it isn't the Heartslabyul kids. And is that Jack?" He narrows his eyes, "You transfer to Heartslabyul on us, frosh?"

Wait, you can do that? Also, guess you can just go fuck yourself since he's ignoring you, Tinkerbell, and Grim

Jack shakes his head, "Nah. I just don't feel like celebrating the underhanded accomplishments of a bunch of cowards."

"Ooooh," You say under your breath, "Me personally, I wouldn't let that slide."

Tinkerbell nudges your side.

"You filthy traitor!"

"You have tarnished a proud Night Raven tradition," Riddle crosses his arms, "As housewarden of Hearslabyul, a dorm focused on orderliness, I cannot possibly overlook this."

"..."

"..."

You blink, "Why is everyone looking at me?"