18: Your Preferred Vore-Nouns (No, I Will Not Provide Context)

A/N: I'll be assuming that Thaumarks (the in-game currency) is equivalent to Yen! So like $1 USD would be 136 Thaumarks/Yen (according to the online converter 🗿). Hope this makes sense!

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Standing at the front of the school building, you're trying to explain to the boys why you have to leave for a little bit, but Grim is not having it.

"I'll be right back, though," You chuckle softly, "I'll be as quick as I can, okay? It's really important that I turn this in right now."

Grim huffs and crosses his arms, "And how do we know that you aren't just tryin' to ditch us so you don't have to do any work?"

You shrug, "Well for one, I'm not like you and Ace. I actually have a sense of responsibility."

"Hey!"

"Hey!!"

"Why are you two getting mad? She's right," Deuce scoffs.

"And two, if you're really that untrusting, you guys are more than welcome to tag along. It's not going to be very exciting, though."

You refrain from putting your hands in your pocket, already hearing from your dad that you shouldn't do that because... you don't know. And now that you think about it, he didn't either. You remember your dad telling you that his mom was hardcore Mexican, and apparently that meant that you shouldn't put your hands in your pocket. Maybe that was just your family, though-

"Just tell your um, your upperclassman dude that you guys are gonna be a little late."

"Where are you even going?" Ace asks with crossed arms.

"Oh, I totally forgot to tell you guys, huh?" You unzip your bag and rummage inside before pulling out a filled out form, "I'm applying at the student store."

Deuce holds a hand to his chin, "You're getting a job? But why?"

"Can't you just ask your parents for allowance?" Ace's question quickly comes next.

Ugh, what is he, a kid with parents who have money? Couldn't be you.

"Um... I can't exactly do that, Ace. But that's a story for another day. As for your question, Deuce," You grin while poking his arm playfully, "How am I going to be your guys' Sugar Mommy if I don't have any money or a steady income?"

"HUH?!"

Once again, you broke the boy. Deuce jerks away with a red and flustered face, hiding his face behind hand. "What are you saying, [Y/n]?! Y-Y-You can't just say things like that...!"

Ace starts laughing at his misery, but his cheeks were also reddening, "You might be the only person I've ever met who makes this many dirty jokes, [Y/n]."

"Eh? I don't get it," Grim pouts, crossing his arms, "How is it dirty?"

"Oh, would you look at the time! I gotta get going so I can turn my application in," You're already walking away, "I'll be quick, guys!"

"Hey, wait," Deuce jogs lightly to meet up with you, then turns around to Ace and Grim, "I'll go with her to make sure she actually doesn't run off. And besides, I don't think she knows where the garden is, anyway."

"Oh, shit. You're right," You laugh, "Thanks, Deuce! We'll be back, guys!"

Ace and Grim can't do much except watch you and your (obviously favorite) friend walk down the Main Street. Well, he and Grim might as well get a small start of collecting chestnuts.