23: The Great Dildo Flood

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

"Before we begin the croquet tournament, let us make a toast. Does everyone have their teacup?" Riddle waits until he sees you all raise your cups, "On this most significantly unauspicious of days, I bid all in attendance... a very merry unbirthaday."

"To a very merry unbirthday!"

And a Happy New Year!

A little traumatized with the burden knowing that your name is going to be tattooed on someone's ass, you take a sip of your tea like a fancy little lady. You didn't drink tea all that much before, but after getting your ass isekai'd into Demon Slayer, that was all to drink: tea or water.

You and your friends had sat down at a round table, Cater unfortunately joined you all.

"I feel a little bad now," You were saying to your friends, "Like, poor Kaiko. I feel like it's only fair if I step on him now since I signed that dude's ass."

"Do not step on him," Ace sighs in disappointment, "That's a can of worms that I'm not ready to open."

"But... I'll be the one stepping on him, not you."

"Yes, but Deuce and I will have to hear about it from you regardless."

"..." You pout, "Okay, fine."

Grim, the good kitty who's sitting on your lap, makes grabby hands for the teacup. You had to help him with drinking it since he is a cat (even if he says he's not) and does not have operable thumbs. Nothing comes for free, though. Your payment for helping him drink tea would to be able to play with his paws.

You grin childishly as you press down at the center of his pink toes beans. His claws flex outwards, seeing them so sharp and long makes you want to trim them.

"My cute little beby," You cooed, "My little mew mew."

"Ugh."

"Ah, Ace," Cater gestures towards the housewarden that you forced yourself to not look at, "This is your chance to give him the tart!"

"Yosh..." Ace sighs as he looks at you.

You sigh through your nose with a smile, "Let's go?"

With a nod, Ace pushes himself out of the seat. You follow him soon after, setting Grim down on the chair. You tell him not to get up, since you know he'll cause trouble. You take the tart that was on the table, linking your arm with Ace while grinning.

"Let's get this stupid collar off you." You say quietly, making your way to the housewarden.

"Seriously, it's getting hot under this thing," The redhead grumbles.

You remove your arm from his as you stop in your tracks You then offer the tart you and your friends worked hard on.

"I'll be right here, okay?" You smooth out his clothes with your hands, fixing his blazer to be neater, "Need any help, just signal me or something."

"Uh, what should the signal be?"

"Hmm... Our safe word will be Jenga?"

"...Jenga?"

You snort, "Yeah. Anyway, it's now or never."

You give Ace a shove with more force than you had originally thought because he stumbled forward. You grimace, reminding yourself to apologize to him later for it.

Ace catches his balance just before the shorter redhead. He looks back at you with a "what the fuck" kind of look. You shrug with an apologetic expression.