50: You Accidentally Flash Malleus

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

You can’t fucking sleep. You don’t know if you’re excited for tomorrow night, or if you’re just too energized. Or fuck, if the Universe won’t let you sleep because you need to go through “plot” at this time.

When you got back to your dorm, you had a great shower and made an easy meal for you, Grim, and Tinkerbell: ground beef with diced potatoes.

It’s so beneficial to know so many easy dishes.

With a quiet sigh, you sit up and look down at your bed. Despite not getting along, Tinkerbell was sleeping comfortably on Grim’s back. The kitty’s purrs makes you believe that he didn’t mind it so much.

You carefully get out of bed and walk towards the door. You stop when your nichirin blade catches your eyes. If you can’t sleep, you might as well train. That’ll knock you out for sure.

You pick it up by the scabbard and leave the room, closing the door behind yourself. When you make it out to the front, you shiver from the cold. Right, you forgot to put on pants again. It doesn’t matter though, does it? It’s the ass crack of night, no one will see you anyway.

You’re leaning against one of the support beams on the porch, staring at the stars that are not as bright as you remembered.

It’s Modern time now, you remind yourself, there’s going to be light pollution.

You snap your head towards the quiet crunch of leaves.

You hold your sword at your hip while your dominant hand grabs the handle. Seemingly appearing out of nowhere because this fucker certainly wasn’t out here when you first stepped out, it was… a student?

This student was tall, pale, and devastatingly handsome. His horns don’t escape you, and… actually… you’ve seen him before.

You’ve seen fanart of this character before: he’s supposedly a dragon of some sort, right? The typical overpowered man who is secretly lonely or whatever. His name… You can’t exactly remember, but it starts with an M.

Hm? Who’s that over there?

You furrow your eyebrows and lower your sword, “I can ask you the same thing. What are you doing here so late?

Well, this is a surprise,” The student with horns crosses his arms, “A child of man, are you? No… Not quite…

What is he talking about?

You slowly lower your weapon to seem less threatening.

What are you doing here?” You ask him softly, “It’s like… Like… I don’t know, it’s late as fuck.

Hmph,” He smirks, “I was under the impression that this dorm had been abandoned for some time. Do you live here?

Against my will, yeah,” You cross your arms and lean against the beam, one foot crossing the other, “Why?

The dragon hybrid pouts. He fucking pouts. Isn’t he supposed to be overpowered? The fuck is he doing pouting like that? God, he’s so submissive and breedable already-

I quite enjoyed having a place where I could go to enjoy the peace of solitude.

You chuckle, “Tough luck, gorgeous. We can enjoy the solitary together, then.

He looks surprised at the name you called him. Actually, you think you made his body take a screenshot because he’s just staring at you with that look now. You suppose this is where you take over.