49: Daily Respect Women Juice

A/N: Thank you once again Local (@/ hotdinoankles on Instagram) for drawing Remmy!

Look at his titties 😩

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Maybe you should talk to Tinkerbell about staying at the dorm for now on. You appreciate what he's trying to do, but after what happened today with Vil and Rook, you cannot risk anyone else discovering Tinkerbell.

You didn't even care about keeping him a secret at first, but Tinkerbell cared, so it made you care.

Ugh.

If only he could disguise himself as a human or something. (A/N: Thoughts on this? Please let me know!)

You were waiting in the Mirror Chamber for your friends. You honestly expected them to be here by now, but you ended up waiting for another fifteen minutes until they finally showed up.

Deuce is the happiest to see you, running up to you with a huge smile as he reaches for your hands.

"[Y/n], you're okay!"

"Ah-ha, of course I'm okay. I told you it was gonna be fine, right? He just wanted to scold me about what I did," You tell him in a slight teasing tone. You remove your hands from his so that you could fix his messy tie and blazer, "But what about you? Are you guys okay?"

"We ran into Jade and Floyd," Grim whines from Ace's shoulder, "They were onto us and then chased us!"

"Really? But we're friends with them," You pout.

Deuce squints, "Since when??"

"Since Tuesday, remember? When we met them?"

"I-don't think that makes us friends."

"You right. We have to defeat them in hand-to-hand combat first."

Ace nods, "Now that you've said it, that method did work out for us in the past."

Riddle wanted to say something about that, but after what happened to him, he feels like it'd be dishonest somehow. After all, you guys are friends now and you did win in a fight against him.

...

Maybe he should give it a go?

"So," You pat Deuce's shoulders and look at Cater, "Who's our next target?"

Cater holds up his phone, "Jack Howl: freshman, Savanaclaw Dorm."

It finally clicks in that empty little head of yours.

"SAVANACLAW!! DUH!!!"

Well no shit, you don't know why you didn't put two-and-two together sooner!

If you had a dream about Scar from the Lion King, then it has to be because this "Arc" is about him, right? And Ruggie, who you're going to assume is a hyena, is Leona's little henchman. You're over here trying to be a smart-ass about this, and you just completely forgot your lesson during "Riddle's Arc."

And now that you're thinking about it a little more, it's kind of weird that after you "defeated" Riddle, he's helping out in this Arc. You wonder if you somehow befriend Leona after this, if he would join your forces for whoever will go berserk next.

"You okay?" Ace raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I just-I was-I was trying to remember the dorm name and I couldn't for the life of me remember it." You laugh, "Now I know it's Savanaclaw. Anyway, Jack Howl, right?"