41: Armless Harrassment

A/N: Sorry for the sudden break without notice! My daddy issues have been kicking my ass recently, and I don't really wanna get into it but hopefully I'm back! Definitely expect some Crewel bonding moments later in future chapters so I can be like "HA! This fictional man is a better dad than you are, DAD!" And then laugh to myself because I don't have the balls to actually say that to my dad which is sad because I'm a grown ass woman-

ANYWAY SORRY FOR THAT RANT LMAOOOO

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

You had a weird dream that you sold your left pussy lip for a piece of bread.

Just kidding, you actually had a dream about the fucking Lion King where Mufasa almost yeeted his bitch ass son off the cliff for the ceremony.

Okay, maybe that's not completely accurate to the dream you had, but it's basically the gist of it.

"...You have got to be kidding."

You reply to Ace with this dead look in your eyes, "Nope. That's basically what's up."

Right, as promised to Deuce, he and Ace arrived at your dorm the next morning because you had something to tell them. Grim had already heard about all this, so he was curled up on your lap while you all sat on the couches in the lounge. Tinkerbell was standing on the table in between so that they could get a proper look at him.

"But... why?" Ace scratches the side of his head.

"The reason I'm here is so Her Highness can use my magic to her aid," Tinkerbell explains, crossing his arms, "Pixie Dust has many uses, and with the right concoctions, I can make Pixie Dust that has multiple purposes like Fire Magic, or Summoning Magic, or Flight, or whatever else she might need."

Deuce jerks, "W-Wait. Did you just call her "Her Highness?""

"Like... royalty??" Ace remembers all the times he was a little shit to you, "Like.... A princess???"

Ugh. Tinkerbell said he can't help it, but did he really have to slip up on that??

"No-No, I'm not a princess!" You pinch the bridge of your nose, "Tinkerbell is so convinced that I'm of nobility, but that's literally impossible. I came from another world, remember?"

Tinkerbell pouts, stomping his foot on the table and creating a little jingle noise.

"But you are! You are [Y/n] [L/n]! The De-" Tinkerbell slaps his hands over his mouth.

You narrow your eyes, "What were you going to say, Tink?"

He lowers his hands hesitantly, "The-The.... The... Demon... The Demon Slayer Princess! Ha! You're the Demon Slayer Princess!"

You don't know why he seems to be proud of himself for saying that. Either way, you can't help but look into the invisible camera with a deadpan expression. Deuce looks where you're looking in confusion, but he doesn't find anything.

"You're really a princess, huh?" Ace raises an eyebrow, "Did you actually come from another world, or is that your story because you ran away!!"

"Oh, my God, what?!" You laugh in disbelief, "No! Ace, I'm not a princess!"

"And Her Highness-"

"-Tink!"

"-I mean, [Y/n] isn't lying, either. She really is not from this world," Tinkerbell clears his throat, "She just doesn't believe me, but her denial doesn't change her status. So, you two hooligans need to shape up and give her some more respect."