Prologue: The first meeting

Prologue:

A story where our main charachter made everyone unhinged with love.

XENO KUSANAGI

XENO KUSANAGI

I walk through the streets of Roppongi and search for my next assignment. This was a regular day for me..... find the target I was assigned and do whatever was necessary.

Todays objective was to kill. You might think asking a fifteen year old to kill a person would be cruel..... but I love it!

There is something beautiful about having the victims blood drip onto your hand, the sound of your weapon going though them and the way their eyes start to dull.

As I go around a corner I see him or should I rather say them. It was two gangs, fighting each other.

It looked like my target was on the losing side. "Well well well. May I ask what is going on here?", I query. They all stop and turn towards me. It was kind of amusing to me though.

"Get out of here you little shit! Don't you see this has nothing to do with you!?", shouts my target.

He was a thirty year old piece of shit, who didn't have a single bone in his body, that wasn't shit. Black hair and green eyes, he had a large scar running down his face from his right eye to his chin.

"Kenji Makino..... you are accused of raping your daughter....... and I've come here to give you what you deserve".

"What the fuck!! Not only you beat up kids you also raped your daughter!". I looked towards the kid who shouted at him and well...... ......... his hairstyle was cringed to say the least.

I felt sorry for his poor hair. He was with..... three other people. Four against twelve doesn't seem like a fair fight, so I joined cringy hairstyles gang.

*Crack* Broken nose. *Bam* Drop to the floor. It was like a routine for me so I effortlessly took out everyone who stood in my way.

It continued like that with the sounds of bones breaking accompanying my attacks.

When I finally got to Kenji he tried to escape me, but I broke his legs..... and when he was finally lying on the floor he started begging.

"Please! I didn't mean to do all the things I did! Let me go and I'll become a better man please!".

I take out my kinjal knife and run my finger across the blades edge. "You know I would let you be but~", I trail off.

"Its my assignment to kill you! So I have to do it! And I'll enjoy it while I can!".

*schick*.

Kenji looked at the kinjal I stuck in his chest. It only took a few seconds for him to bleed out since I hit the heart. "Hey! What did you do to him!?".

I turn around and see the four boys looking at me. It seems the one with the shitty hairstyle spoke.

"He raped his daughter and beat his wife. His brother heard about it and put in an offer for our family. We kill him and we get money. That simple".

They just look at me before shitty hairstyle asks "Do you want to join our gang?".

"What! Shinichiro are you serious!? This guys an assassin and you want him to join us?". I look towards the boy with chin length white hair.

"Listen I may be an assassin but I only kill the people I'm assigned to, its fun".

"Okay~~ but how do we know you won't accidentally kill us for fun!? We're not even a gang! We're just a bunch of teens who like to beat people up!", argued the boy with the scar.

I think for a moment and reply with a smile "If you make a contract with me, then I won't be able to betray aka kill the people I'm contracted to!".

The tall muscular kid smiles and spoke "I don't see the problem in him joining us under a contract...... the kid's got strength and training so he might help us out".

They discuss it for a few minutes while I take out a cloth and clean my kinjal. "Okay how do we make a contract?".

I look up to see the four of them looking at me with curiosity while I sigh and take out a piece of paper.

"Here. You have to fill out this sheet accordingly and I just have to sign at the bottom. But be specific and careful because some wrong wording and I'll be able to kill you".

They look over it quickly to see........ a heap load of information. "Can we meet up tomorrow to return it? We need time to look over it".

I grin as I see them getting cross eyed from the information. "Sure. Meet me at the Meiji Jingu shrine in Shibuya at 3 tomorrow. I'll sign the form".

I put away my weapon and walk out of the alley. "See you boys tomorrow". I grin on my way back, it seems like life will get interesting from here on out since these are the first people who actually take this form seriously.

SHINICHIRO'S POV

We watch the guy walk out of the alley leaving the four of us with the contract. "Sooooo where are we looking over the contract?".

I turn to my childhood friend Takeomi and say "Let's go look over it at my place. Mikey is out with the others so we won't be disturbed".

As we get on our motorbikes I think of the boy we saw. He had blue black hair with the same coloured eyes....... he may have been an assassin but........ he was a beautiful one.

On the drive to my home all I could think about was him. But...... It's just that he's strong right? He could be a big help to our group.

But then I remember his eyes filled with bloodlust and his grin was manic........ my stomach twisted at the thought of him..... but I couldn't be in love right? As long as I knew I was straight.

Well all of that was about to change......