Chapter 16 Baji........... not cool man

TAKEMICHI'S POV

"Sorry we took so long". “Finally, we’ve been waiting forever", muttered Draken as the three of us turned to face Hina, Emma and Xeno. Xeno, even though he wore something simple, looked amazing. But tonight, my eyes were on Hina as she shone in the moonlight. “Okay let’s get going”, cheered Xeno as he wrapped his arm around Mikey’s shoulder and started walking off. “Hey, hurry up”. “Emma-chan and Draken-kun are gonna leave us behind! Not to mention Mikey-Kun and Xeno-kun”. “Yeah! Let’s go”. We watched as Draken refused to buy some food for Emma, since he said she might get fat. Which resulted in Emma trying to drag Draken to the stall but thankfully, Xeno bought some food for Mikey, Emma and himself. “You can do it Emma-chan!”. “Huh?”, I turned to her in puzzlement as I didn’t know what was going on. “I’m rooting for her! I mean, Draken-Ken doesn’t notice Emma-chan at all!! Even though she’s so cute!”. “When did you and Emma-chan become friends?”. “When I was helping her out. Emma-chan is so pure! But she’s in love with Draken-Kun that she goes a little out of control sometimes”. “Oh yeah…”, I mumbled as I flushed from the memory at the bar. “I still haven’t forgiven you”, Hina turned to me with a glare as I froze at the expression. “I can understand Emma-chan’s reason for doing it. But, you had no excuse Takemichi-kun”. “Wait! But that was….!”. “Cheater”. “It wasn’t like that!”.

XENO’S POV

“HEY HEY! Xeno! Let’s go buy that big Dorayaki!”. I laughed at his childness as he pulled me towards the food stand, which held the largest Dorayaki we ever saw. “Good evening ma’am. How much is the Dorayaki?”. “2000 yen son. Thank you”. I cried mentally at the cost, but knew it wouldn’t even put a dent in my pocket from the large amount of money I acquire. *beep! Beep!*. “Xeno, hold this for me please”. I held the Dorayaki and prepared for what was about to happen. I knew very well, what the call was about, and what I had to do because of it. “Sorry Xeno. I wish I could’ve stayed longer to spend time with you…….. but I promise to come over during the weekend!”. “No worries Manjiro. Go ⁸and do what you need to do”. “Bye Xeno!”. I wave in farewell as Mikey disappears, and let my smile drop as I wrapped the Dorayaki, before putting it in my pocket. “We’ll done…….. Xeno”. I froze at the voice and stayed still as a cold hand brushed against my neck. “Have I done everything to your satisfaction?”. “Yes. Now go help Hanma and meet me tomorrow in that place”. “Yes Boss”.  I relaxed as he walked off, and started to head into the woods. When I was out far enough, I stripped, and changed into a Moebius uniform. I wasn’t scared of that guy, no. I just had no choice since my parents made me accept the contract from him. He was actually a friend of mine, but recently…….. he’s gotten more possessive. But maybe that’s just me. After hiding my hair and putting on a face mask, I start heading towards the parking lot, where I was supposed to meet Shuji. Little did I know, a certain fanged male saw everything………

BAJI’S POV

I smiled at the photo that I took of Xeno. He should know better than to change in but he middle of the forest, where anyone could notice. Now I’ve got a nice photo of him being bare, maybe I should keep it to myself?……….. No. I’ve got to share the photo, and tell Mikey and the others about this person that had control over Xeno. Just the thought made my blood boil. How dare they touch what was ours?! He belongs to us, and only us! The founders of Toman!…….. too bad I didn’t get a look of the persons face. Or else I would have hunted him down, and tortured him for even looking at our beautiful wife……..

XENO’S POV

I gazed at Draken’s bloody form in indifference. This was part of the contract, to go through with whatever the boss said…….. but I also had a contract with the founders of Toman. So I couldn’t be the one to hit them, or else there would be consequences for me. “There….. It’s Draken”. I froze as I saw Takemichi and Mitsuya enter the parking lot. Why are they here? They shouldn’t be here. “DRAKEN-KUN!!”. ………. I’m only now noticing how bad Draken’s injury is. “Hey. Mitsuya… Takemitchy”. “Peh-yan! Hey, asshole!! What’re you doing with Moebius?!”. “That’s Mitsuya, the 2nd division captain”. “He’s tough”, muttered the Moebius members as whispers spread like wildfire through our group. “Peh-yan you coward!! You attacked him from behind with a bat!”, shouted Emma in fury as Peh just stood there and listened. “And brought a whole army with you! How can you call yourself a man?!”. “Fuck. I’m beat…… Looks like 20 guys is my limit. The rest’re all yours Mitsuya. Heads killin me”. “Yeah”, agreed Mitsuya as he stood beside a sitting Draken. “Take’em out, all three of them”, ordered Peh, but just as we were ready to attack, we heard the sound of a bike. *vroom vroom!*. “Hm, bout time!”. “That exhaust sound....”. “Its Mikey's CB250T", grinned Draken as they anticipated his arrival. *skkkkrrrr!*. “Mikey-kun". We all silently watched as Mikey stopped in front of us, pitch black eyes glaring at us........ hopefully he doesn’t recognise me.