Chapter 15 My puzzle pieces!

CHAPTER 15

TAKEMICHI'S POV

It's already August 1st.... Toman's been split in two. At this rate, Toman's gonna have an ingang conflict, just like Osanai said...... and on August 3rd, Draken will die. I muddled through my thoughts as I put in the last piece of the puzzle I was assembling. During all this, I've been ordered to stay home because of my injuries. I have so much free time....... I completed a giant 2,005 piece puzzle. *creak*. Looking up I saw my four friends enter through the door. "We all came to check on you and you're not even hurt anymore?". "Yeah, I'm all good now". "When Tachibana told me you'd been hospitalised, Takemichi..... It really scared me". "You tangled with Moebius right?!"? "I'm surprised you're still alive". "Hm? What's this?". "This puzzle's got real tiny pieces". "AAAH!! DON'T TOUCH THAT!! IT TOOK ME THREE DAYS TO FINISH THAT!!". "Wow.....". "Must've had loads of free time....". "I couldn't help it!! DOC said I couldn't leave the house", I sulked as I made sure Makoto and Yamagishi didn't touch the puzzle. "Moebius got totally destroyed". "The cops got the guy who led Kiyomasa-kun's division didn't they?!". Pah-chin..... "Ah. Have Mikey-kun and Draken-kun..... been fighting?". Silence took over my bedroom as Akkun sat on my bed and decided to tell me the news. "Yeah..... looks pretty serious. Toman's gonna split in two any day now". "I knew it". "Pfft!". "Hm? What?". The four bursted out laughing as I was lost as to why. "Sorry. I was just kidding. You got way too serious, Takemichi". "They're fighting, sure. But it's no different than usual". "Besides, Mikey-Kun and Draken-kin...... would never get into a big argument". "Who'd you say.... Is arguing with who?". "Draken-kin?!". "Came up to check on you, Takemitchy". I flinched as he bent under the door frame and came inside. "Man, it's hot as hell in here. Is it cause it's full of dudes? Hm? What're you guys standin for? Oh yeah, I brought a watermelon. So, quit staring and sit down!". As we sat on my floor, chewing the sweet watermelon, Draken started to speak since he finished. "Pan won't get out for at least a year". "What about Osanai...?". "He's alive. If Osanai had died, then Pah would've been locked up til he was an adult". I gulped and put on a brave smile as I prepared to ask a question that may end my life. "So,..... How's Mikey-Kun....?". *bam!*. "That bastard. He's so full of shit". "AAAGH!". "Hm?". "THREE DAYS OF WORK DOWN THE DRAIN!". "Ah sorry". I tried to compose myself as Draken glared at me but I couldn't help but get snappy. I worked on that puzzle for 3 days!". "Yeah! It's cool. I only spent 3 days losing sleep to finish it". "Anyway, I'm gonna sever all connections with Mikey". "Huh?"."Toman is no more....... And besides..... then I'd get to have Xeno to myself", he muttered the last part to himself. "Wh-what d9 you mean? You're kidding right?". Draken stood up and said he had to leave. "Hey. Wait just a minute!". "Don't tell me that Toman splitting in two...". "Was for real?". "Yeah...". "Wait, Draken-kun!". It really happened. The infighting actually started!!! I gotta stop this! Draken-kun's gonna die!! "Hey!!". "Hm?". "Hm? The hell're you doing here?". "Ah? More like, the hell're you doing here?". I froze and watched the interaction between Draken and Mikey in horror as Makoto and Yamagishi were gossiping on my balcony. "Mikey-kun?!". "He's got the worst timing!". "This is gonna get messy!". "I came here to se his Takemitchy's doing", spoke Mikey with a voice as dull as his eyes. "So did I". "Huh? Takemitchy's my pal. He's got nothing to do with you. Right, Takemitchy?". "Ah? Whaddya mean? You're my pal, right?! Takemitchy". "Uhhh.....um". "Move it. You're in my way you beanpole". "Ah? Move you shrimp". "Hey.... Wait! Wait a minute you guys!". "Ah?!". I gulped as the two glared at me while my friends were looking out the window, praying for me. "I don't know what happened between you two.... But you shouldn't fight!! So calm down, the both of you!". "Hey". Too scary... I can't do it. There's no way I can stop them from fighting. "Who the fuck do you think you are?!", Draken gritted out as he held me by the collar. He put me down as Mikey walked away. They listened to me?! When Mikey grabbed my bike as I started to lose my shit. "Mikey-kun?! That's my precious bike, Hayate!!". He didn't listen to me as he launched it at Draken, who dodged it and cause the bike to crash against the wall. "AAAAAAAGH! My memories!!". "Are you fucking insane?!". "Draken-kun?! That's the golden bat I hit my first home run with in my 4th year in elementary!!". "You wanna start something? I'll finish it!", Draken shouted as he broke my bat right across his knee. "Mikey-kun! I got that at the first festival my dad took me to! Draken-kun?! I bought that skateboard with my allowance!! AAAGH!!". I fell on the floor in mourning as Draken and Mikey looked at each other in hate. "Poor Takemichi. What a disaster". "It's like a typhoon". "Just have to wait for it to pass". "You wanna finish this here?". "Stop right there. You bastards....", I glared with fiery eyes as my temper rose. They both turned to face me as Akkun and the other three cried and prepared my grave. "Huh?". "You've taken my precious memories.... And trashed them!". "Ah". "When did that happen?". "Don't fuck with me!", I shouted in rage as I swung at Mikey.......... And fall into the trash. "How you d- what happened?". I felt a hand drag me out of the trash. Looking up I saw it was........ "Xeno? What are you doing here?". "I came to visit Takemichi, and brought some food". I could feel a few glares directed at me. "Um Takemichi. There's shit in your hair". "HUH?! Why didn't you tell me sooner!?". "Haha! Cmon Xeno! Let's get out of here Ken-chin!". They grabbed Xeno by his hands and dragged him away. Have they made up? Looking back I saw my four friends walking away as they noticed me watching. "Don't you run away from me!! You all suck!!".

TIMESKIP

XENO'S POV

"That was hilarious". "Haven't laughed that hard in forever!". "I washed my hair okay?!". I smiled softly at their behaviour as the two looked at each other. "I'm sorry Mikey". "It's cool. I'm sorry, too". "Why were you guys fighting, anyway?", asked Takemichi in concern. I swear he's like a baby chick sometimes. "I forgot". "Kenchin's right though. Pah gave himself up, after all. When Pah gets out....... Let's have a huge party". I watched as Takemichi lay back on the ground and putting up a fist. "Takemichi-kuuuuuun". "Hina?!". "I'm here too". I looked up to see Hina and Emma standing there behind Takemichi. "What's up?". "Um.....". "C'mon, just ask him", Emma encouraged Hina. "Are you free on August 3rd". "Huh?". "She wants to go to the festival with you, Takemitchy!",Emma decided to spill as she showed a cheeky grin. "Sure. I'll go with you!". "See? Told you he'd totally say yes". "Yo Xeno?". "Huh?". "W- Draken, will you go with me to the festival?". "Sure". I could see Draken's smile twitch slightly as he looked at Emma. "What did you want to ask me Draken?". "Never mind. I'll ask later". I just shrugged and saw Mikey run up to me from playing with the Mizo Mid kids. "Hey. Xeno! Do you want to go to the festival with me?". I just blinked at his flushed face. "Don't you think I'm a bit too old?". "Nonsense!". ............. "Okay I'll go". I saw him flash me a huge smile as he hugged me and ran away to Draken. "What weird kids these days".