Chapter 1: The next day

Chapter 1

At the top is Xeno when he's 15 right now

XENO'S POV

I woke up early as usual to do training so I went and put on pants, a t-shirt and a jacket with runners. First on my daily training list was an hour of jogging.

I did a couple of stretches and started running. Running through the streets of Shibuya I looked around the town.....

Even this early in the morning there were some people out and about. After finishing my hour of running I went back home and did a few push ups, pull-ups and other stuff I don't know the name of.

After working out for about 3 hours I finally go inside to have breakfast.

If your wondering where my parents are.... well they're on an assignment.

Not here but in another country, so for now I'm here. After having a hearty breakfast of a toasted sandwich and omelette, I make my way to Roppongi.

I have a whole day to enjoy before meeting shitty hairstyle and his trio so I'll make the most of it.

After walking around for about an hour I still find no one to beat up, soooooo when I hear a shout of pain I immediately grin and start running to the direction of the scream.

When I get there I'm unexpectedly greeted by.... two boys beating up some much older kids.

I just shrug and join them in beating up the older kids. After five minutes of fighting we're finally done.

"Why did you help us?!". I turn around only to be met by a kid who's younger than me supporting the other kid.

The one who asked me was the one with blonde hair that was tied into braids. I chuckled while telling him the truth.

"I've been looking for someone to beat up for an hour....". I trail off while sheepishly rubbing the back of my head.

"I heard a shout, and when I saw the two of you going against all of these guys I joined in, since I didn't know when I would find another group to beat up".