Chapter 42 Agreement

XENO'S POV

Stepping into the private club room blocked out the heavy music from the dance floor, instead bleeding into a soft hypnotising tune. Closing the door behind me fully insulated the room from any noise as I made my way down to the scattered couches around the room.

It wasn't too luxurious but the materials gave off the illusion of wealth with the deep aubergine draperies and engravings. Heading down the small set of steps, two masked figures awaited me on the couch. Hair hidden and half their faces covered didn't give me any hints as to who they were.

"Sit down and have a drink", gestured one of them. The other handed me a glass full of what looked like wine. Guess what? It wasn't. After a few minutes of tense silence my vision started swimming as my head felt like it was stuffed full of cotton.

All they did was pull me into one of their laps while the other one expertly undid the straps on my back. The one in front pressed their lips to my neck and started sucking the tender skin on my throat while the one at the back slid the dress down to my waist.

"Ngh!", I let out a quiet moan. There was nothing I could do except let out small mewls as they attacked my tender spots. The one from behind started to grope my chest as my nipples started to harden.

Even though unwillingly, they reacted due to the arousal that started to appear from all the stimulation. "Lift yourself up a bit", whispered one of them as I hefted myself, letting them drag down the dress.

"Let's make sure you can't walk tomorrow". They readjusted their position with the first guy lying on his back, me on top of him and the other one behind me. They took their time stretching and preparing me as I was too intoxicated to care. "Augh!". The sudden thrust inside me was completely unexpected as I panted from the intrusion.

"You're so tight!".

3RD PERSONS POV

Takemichi and Chifuyu were walking the streets of Shibuya's main streets as other people mulled about, preparing to go home for a good night's rest. "I'm against this. We don't have to join forces with Kisaki, Takemitchy! Just the two of us can do this!". "Can we?".

"He's the guy who got Baji-san and Hinata Tachibana murdered!!", Chifuyu grabbed Takemichi by his arm as he gritted his teeth. "Don't you know that?!". "Yes, I know!! But what else are we supposed to do?! Kill Kisaki?!! We can't do that!!

What we really gotta do is get Kisaki the hell outta Toman!! And we gotta stop Hakkai from killing Taiju!!", stressed Takemichi as he faced Chifuyu. "I don't wanna join forces with that bastard Kisaki either! But if we do, we might learn something about him. We could find out how to get him kicked out of the gang...".

Sighing tiredly he looked at the other guy determinedly. " I don't wanna see... A bad future for us ever again! I'll work with Kisaki if I have to! So please, Chifuyu! Help me do this!". "Ah, jeez! Got no luck with the ladies this Christmas again!".

A smile formed on Takemichi's face as Chifuyu started to walk away with a slightly annoyed expression. "Thanks Chifuyu!". "You're lucky you got a girlfriend, you know that? What's so fun about meetin' up with dudes to beat some other dude at Christmas?". "Hey, you hungry?".

"That didn't take long. Got an answer for me?". The two heroes met up with Kisaki and Hanma at the bridge with their answer already decided before hand. "We'll work together with you 'til Christmas is over!". "A wise judgement. That really helps me out!", the glasses grinned smugly as Chifuyu wanted to clear some things up.

"We just wanna protect Hakkai. So, we're not gonna be all friendly with you guys!". They rested against the bars while looking out at the city which was covered in glowing lights.

"This is one crooked team". "Our goal's the only thing we got in common". "I can't fuckin stand you two", muttered Chifuyu as he glanced at the duo before Hanma interrupted him. "What's our team name gonna be? The Hanma's? How about team kill-em-all?".

"Hanma, please shut up". "Aw c'mon! How 'bout

The Xeno Simps?". "Hanma. One more word and you'll regret being born", Chifuyu turned to him with a blank face, his rage hidden well behind his eyes. "Aha! I already do because I get to see your ugly mug!". "Chifuyu don't do it!".

TAKEMICHI'S POV

I never thought I'd team up with Kisaki. But with him around, there's a good chance I'll find out more about him. "Takemichi-kun. Wanna walk home together?", voiced Hina as she caught up to me. She was my saviour angel. If it wasn't for her then I'd have given up a long time ago. "Hina!". "Don't forget about me".

I didn't know if that voice was real or just my imagination but I ignored it as my eyes were glued to Hinata. "How'd your final exams go?". "Hm? Piece of cake". "Huh? Really".

"I can't wait!". "Huh?". I was startled out of my thoughts by Hina's voice. "For Christmas". Christmas...? Did I promise to do something with Hina on Christmas...? Wait that means... I'm double booked!!! Aw crap... What to do...?

"Hey sis! I'm going home. I don't like to waste time", said Naoto as he looked at Hina before walking away. "Uh...okay". "Jeez, I wish you wouldn't flirt in front of your younger brother!". Not being careful with my words and being in a bad mode drove me to slip up slightly.

"What's his problem?! Wasting time, my ass. He sounded like Kisaki!". Haha, he did! Just like him!", giggled Hinata. Entranced by her adorable voice it took me a few moments to get what she was saying. "HUH?! What did... you just say?".

Turning to me with confused doe eyes she spoke slowly to me. "Huh? I said it was just like him". "Like who?". "Tetta Kisaki-kun, who else?". "You know Kisaki?". "Of course I do", she smiled. "We went to the same cram school in elementary. You've met him before too, Takemichi-kun". "What!?".