Chapter 13 Mr. Bastard comes to visit

XENO'S POV

I walked down the streets and headed towards Shinichiro's shop. On the way I decided to stop by to get some ramen. *ding*. "Hello! Welcome to Itokan's ramen shop. How may I help you?". I looked up at the boy at the counter, not expecting to see a grinning face with closed eyes and peach cotton candy hair. "Hello may I have some spicy shoyu ramen?". "Sure that'll be eleven yen! Souya! You've got another order!". Another boy came out except his time with blue hair and an angry expression. "Why can't you handle this one brother? It's boiling inside". "Alright alri-wait! Aren't you the one who hugged Mikey during the Toman meeting?". I just blinked at them before realising what they are on about. "Yes that was me. Am I going to get my order or not?". "Sure, sure! Just wait a few minutes". The grinning peach went into the kitchen while the blue one looked at me. "How do you know Mikey?". "You mean Manjiro? I've known him since he was a kid! I was friends with his brother. Still am. But I was also there when they founded Toman. Names Xeno". "Souya Kawata. And that was my twin brother, Nahoya Kawata. But most people call us Angry and Smiley". I smile at their nicknames since their expressions pretty much giveaway who is who. "Nice to meet you and your brother then, Souya. We should hang out sometime since it will be nice to see who Manjiro chose to be in his gang". The boys angry expression faltered for a moment before returning to his regular, scowling expression. "Maybe. Anyway-. "Here's your Ramen! Now off you go!". I thank them for the ramen and eat it while I just walk around town. I hope I don't run into any trouble like I used to. I've still got work from him to do. Next stop, visit xxxxxx.

NEXT DAY

TAKEMICHI'S POV

After visiting Osanai, me and Naoto decided to try and stop the fight between Toman and Moebius. "Go tell Mikey". "Yeah! I'll try to persuade him". We clasped hands and that familiar feeling rushed through me. ◼️Badump!◼️

"So anyway, Yamagishi was like.....". My eyes opened to see me on a bike, and Akkun steering it. "Huh?!". "You listening Takemichi?". I get a flashback of Akkun's tear stained face as he said his last words. 'Our crybaby hero'. Akkun........ why did you jump? That's right..... he's alive now. "Hey Takemichi!". "Ah sorry, I wasn't listening", I sheepishly replied. "Akkun". "Hm?". "Akkun, what's your dream?". "Huh? What's with you?..... hmmmmm my dream? A beautician I guess?". "You better become one". "Huh? What're you saying? I'm not sure about it yet". "You better become one!", I shouted from the top of my lungs nearly making Akkun crash into something. "Stop it!! What's your problem? Takemichi!". "I'm behind you all the way! So you'd better become one!". "...... uh okay". "Okay! You promise?". "Yeah... sure". "I'll be your first customer!". "Haha". .............. "Woah! Akkun stop!". The wheels screech from the quick stop. I gotta go". "Where?", he frowned in confusion as I stood up. ".... I got some urgent business!". I can't let Akkun get involved! He got involved with Toman because of me. I wanna save Akkun! I wanna save Draken!I wanna save Hina! I gotta stop the conflict with Moebius from happening! Before I realised where I was going I was already in the warehouse where the meeting would take place. "Mikey-kun!!". Mikey was sitting on a crate with Draken on one side, Pah and Peh on the other until they turned to face me. No matter what happens..... I'll stop it! "What is it, Takemitchy?". "Fuck if shit head!". "You again?", glared Pah as he stared at me with fury. "We're in the middle of an important discussion". I walked up to him as I began. "Can you stop the conflict....... With Moebius?". "Huh?". "This conflict..... I can't say why, but..... someone's pulling the strings behind all this". I gasped as a hand grabbed me by the hair and threw me to the ground."OWW!". "Better quit fuckin around with us, bitch. Right, Pah-chin?". "Leave. Say one more word and you're dead. So.... How should we attack Moebius?", Pah turned back to Mikey as if we didn't even talk. "You can't! Toman's gonna get screwed. You can't fight with Moebius...". I saw Pah twitch and turned around, standing in front of me he calmly said to stand up. Once I stood up I was met with a hit to the face. "Huh?! We can't fight?!! You can't say why?! Then who the hell beat up my friend?! Who the hell raped his girlfriend, asshole?!!". "I don't know! But!". "Takemitchy", Mikey spoke up. "I get what you're saying. We're gonna fight with Moebius. You don't understand at all. I decided that we're gonna fight. So, Toman's gonna fight Moebius". Pah dropped me onto the floor but I immediately bowed down. "I won't back down! If we fight Moebius, Toman's done for! Just when I became friends..... with Mikey-Kuhn and Draken-Kuhn! I don't want Toman to end this way!". "Tsk! You really are a moron", Pah raised his fist, ready to strike me until Draken locked his arm. "The hell're you doing Draken?". "....Takemitchy said he's not backing down. Maybe it's not such a bad idea to see what Moebius is up to. Mikey". "Hm? Ken-chin. Are you defying Toman?". "Huh? It's not like that at all". "Yeah, it is". (Bro like seriously. He's looking out for you and you say that he's defying you? WTF?). "Sorry to interrupt your little group implosion. But you keep saying Moebius. Would you mind not repeating our name like that? You middle school pissants". "You're...! Osanai!". "Shut it dick cheese. A little birdie told me what you shits are up to". ".....You bastard", Pah spat out. "Hey, I'm two years older than you. Its Mr. Bastard to you", Osanai grinned as he pointed the comb at Pah. "RAARGH!". Osanai and Pah had a bit of a scuffle before he was punched in the face. "PAH-CHIN!", shouted Peh. "Yup. Nothing but a middle-schooler. Tokyo Manji gang? Change your name to mid school infant alliance. I heard you were picking a fight with Moebius...........". He snapped his fingers and men dressed in the Moebius uniform entered with pipes. "So we're gonna strike first. Mikey-chan. This is war!". Crap. What now!?