Chapter 6 Your now my bitch, okay!?

TAKEMICHI'S POV

I have to meet with the leader of the Tokyo Manji gang. I’ll never be able to meet him while I’m just a slave. “Don’t regret this later", warned Kiyomasa. I gasped as Kiyomasa punched me right in the gut, the air leaving my lungs. I can’t win. “Agh!”. The difference in strength is so great that I can tell with only one punch. This is like a bulldozer VS a K. Car.

“What’s the matter Hanagaki!?”. “You only gonna be high spirited at the start!?”. “You got one hit KO'd again didn’t ya!”. I was hit over and over again by Kiyomasa, whether it was by his fists or his feet I couldn’t tell anymore. I could faintly here my friends shouting for me to stop over the shouting crowd. *slam!*. I stumbled back as Kiyomasa's foot met my face. “Takemichi!”. “That’s enough Takemichi!”. I panted as Kiyomasa looked at me. “Not yet".

Kiyomasa spit out his cigarette and kept looking at me. “Kill his ass Kiyomasa-kun!”. “FINISH HIM! FINISH HIM! FINISH HIM! FINISH HIM!”. I was hit by a fist and then kneed in the stomach as the cheering went on. “That guy.... has massive balls". “Y.... yeah". “Why would this guy go against someone that’s obviously mu h stronger than him?”. ........ The crowd went silent and watched, as Kiyomasa sent hit after hit.

“I said that’s enough Takemichi!”. “You’re seriously gonna die!”. The crowd kept watching as I panted. “Not yet...... not yet....”. “Not yet.... this can’t heal..... my heart...... that’s experienced those...... 12 years....”. “What the hell are you talking about?”. “Running and running... and running and running”. ‘Please save my sister. You are the only one that can save her’. “Give up already Takemichi. You’ve showed us enough of your determination!”.

“I ain’t giving up!!! I’ve g a reason not to give up! The Tokyo Manji gang.... Kiyomasa... the only you’ll win.... is by killing me! I absolutely ain’t gonna give up!”. I am..... going to save Hina. “Bring me my bat!”. Bring it on. Kiyomasa turned to me and grinned. “I’m gonna kill you!”. ..... “Bat he says". “I thought this was a one on one fight?”. “Hurry up and bring me my bat!”. “Oi Kiyomasa”. “HAH!?”.

“You’ve drawn quite the crowd". Who is that? “You sure are worked up ain’tcha? Even though your the host". “A blonde braid.... and a dragon tattoo on his temple...”. “No fucking way!?”. “That’s the vice president of the Tokyo MANJI gang!!”. “Ryuguji Ken! Also known as Draken!”. I heard my friends conversation from far away. Him? The vice president? “Hey, hey Ken-chin". “Hah?”. “All my Dorayaki is gone", grinned the short blonde male behind him.

“The hell is up with that guy?”. “He can’t read the atmosphere of this place at all". “President, good work!”, bowed Kiyomasa. “Good work!”. “Good work!”. “Good work!”. We all watched as everyone bowed except me and my friends. The short guy kicked the crumbs off of his face. No way.... this guy is....!? “Good work!”.

“President!”. “Its the unrivalled invincible Mikey! The president of Toman!”, whispered Akkun in disbelief. This guy is...... The leader of the Tokyo Manji gang. Sano Manjiro! “M..Mi... Sano-kun! I’m.... with the 3rd special attack unit. I’m Akaishi”. Mikey just walks by him. “Ugh". “You’re in the way.... Mikey doesn’t talk to people who he isn’t interested in”, Draken walks forward. “I-I’m sorry".

“He didn't say anything back to Red-kun". As Mikey walks in front of Kiyomasa, he bows with a “Good Work". Mikey once again walks past him while Draken kicks him in the stomach, making him bend at a 90° angle. “Kiyomasa. Who died and made you the king? You seriously gonna greet the president with that shallow bow?”. “I-I’m sorry". “Ah... ahhhh”. I stutter as Mikey stops in front of me and leans in, making me fall down on my ass.

“What’s your name?”. “H-Hanagaki Takemichi". “.....I see Takemitchy...”. “Huh?”, I mutter in confusion. “That’s what Mikey so that’s what it is, right Takemitchy?”. “Huuh!?”. Mikey leans down and gets into my face. (Oh?? We about to have a hot yaoi scene?). Are you really a middle schooler? Takemitchy.... from today onward, your now my bitch!!! Okay?”.

After that, Mikey stands up and walks to a bowing Kiyomasa. “Are you the one that organised this fighting ring?”. “Y-yes!”. Mikey smiled and..... sent a kick to his jaw, making Kiyomasa stumble back. Mikey proceeded to grab him by the hair and asked “Who the fuck are you?”, with a scary face. He launched Kiyomasa in the face, over and over again as the crowd watched. “K......Kiyomasa", spoke a person as Kiyomasa lay on the ground, beaten up. “Now then,”, Mikey put his foot on Kiyomasa's head with a smile. “Shall we go home, Ken-chin? Underground fights are stupid”. “Don’t do anything to ruin the reputation of Toman”. “Takemichi!”. I turn to look at Mikey as he smiles. “See you later ♡”. They walk off as Draken waves a hand at the crowd. “You guys don’t stand around daydreaming. Go away!”.

TIMESKIP

That’s the president of Toman, Sano Manjiro! I looked up only to see Yamagishi and Makoto staring at me. “Huh?”. “YOU WERE FUCKING AWESOME TAKEMICHI!”. “I WAS DEEPLY MOVED!”. “Heh?”. “AND! YOU WERE ABLE TO GET THE ATTENTION OF THE INVINCIBLE MIKEY HIMSELF!”. “YOU’RE AMAZING TAKEMICHI!”. As I thought..... I was noticed...... BY THAT MONSTER!!? Going from Kiyomasa-kuns slave to the toy of a monster that I can’t understand! I get an image of me kneeling in front of a pile of shit. Mikey standing to the side. “Lick it". “Yes master!”.

I hold my head in my hands I realise something. This is just a job change isn’t it! This is Hell. Why me if all people!? “From today onward your name is now Takemitchy". “That’s what Mikey said so that’s what it is, right Takemitchy?”. “SO FUCKING COOL!”. ..... It must be nice to be an idiot. “They’re idiots aren’t they?”. “Hm? Akkun?”, I turn around to see him standing there. “But it’s been a long time since I heard those two say stupid things". “From today onward, your my bitch!”. “Huh!?”. “SO FUCKING COOL!”. Takuya laughed at Makoto's imitation of my meeting with Mikey. “I’ll be Draken!”. “Haha!”.

“Takemichi!”. I turn to look at Akkun as he sits down. “Honestly, I was thinking about taking out a weapon and attacking Kiyomasa myself". “......huh?”. “Because with things as they were, we were going g to spend the rest of our lives as slaves, right? Offing Kiyomasa was all I could do, you know?”. “...Akkun". He stood up and said..... “Thank you Takemichi”. “Huh?”. “Its thanks to you standing firm against Kiyomasa-kun there, that we were freed from being slaves. You were really cool back there". I rub the back of my head as I say. “Cut it out. Your making me blush”, to which Akkun answered back with a laugh. “Hey, you ain’t like Mikey at all!”. “Huh?”. “SHADDUP TAKEMITCHY!”.