Chapter 41 Fun at the club

XENO'S POV

"Get up". A rough hand dragged me out of bed by the leg and dumped me on a cold tile floor, instantly waking me up. "Huh?". "Finally awake, Judas. Today you are going with Kokonoi to a club to work off your sins. Here are some clothes. If you're not done in eight minutes then I'm dragging you out of here by the hair".

Taiju left with a scowl on his face after dumping some clothes on the ground next to me. Climbing into the shower I cleaned myself before drying myself off and putting on the clothes.

It was a tight red dress with a low cut paired with black high heels and a small necklace with the dress specifically made to show off curves. Shuffling out of the bathroom I walked over to Taiju who was once again reclining on the sofa.

"Koko! Take him away. Now listen here Judas, I don't give a fuck what Koko asks of you, but whatever it is you complete it without hesitation. Understood?". "Yes". "Come with me", whispered Kokonoi as he grabbed my arm and led me away.

Trust me, I could easily get out of here but I still held the guilt of leaving everyone. That and the fact that I wanted to make sure Taiju didn't do anything to Hakkai. That smol bean doesn't deserve to be abused by Taiju

Koko led me to a black car and let me sit in the front seat with him at the wheel. "Just sit back while I drive. I'll tell you what you are to do after we arrive".

....

"Why did you leave us?". *sigh* "You know I have a job as well as my parents. I knew if I told you guys that I would leave you you would find a way to keep me here". "Well now you have to work off your sins. We're almost there".

It took another few minutes of driving before we arrived at the club. Wordlessly we got out of the car and went inside as the bouncer had allowed us entry.

"Someone paid a shit ton of money just to see you. Don't know who it is but they're in room seven. Scream if you need help because I've got business here myself".

TAKEMICHI'S POV

Ruin Mitsuya-kun's reputation... yeah, it would. There's no good way to do this, Takemitchy". "Chifuyu in that case... the two of us have to solve this, then". "Let me join in". We turned around and froze in shock as we saw who it was. "Huh!? Kisaki?!".

"Wanna work together with me?". "Huh?". "I want to stop Hakkai too". "Think I can't see through your bullshit?!!", gritted out Chifuyu as he stood up to face Kisaki.

"Why the fuck would we ever wanna work with you?!". "You got a better idea? As long as the truce Mitsuya made with The Black Dragons is active... the other Toman admins won't lay a finger on them.

That said, there's no way the two of you alone... can take on The Black Dragons... Mikey is weak right now. Seeing how The Black Dragons are gaining power, I want to crush them... right here and now".

Grabbing a glass and smashing it, Chifuyu took hold of a glass shard and held it up to Kisaki's neck. "It's not Mikey! It's Mikey-kun!! Got that?!! Even if you are a captain, we're still the same age. So, don't act like you're better than me!!".

"Chifuyu", I tried to reason with him before I felt a butter knife get held to my neck. "Hey now. You should know that infighting is strictly off-limits".

"Hanma!!". "Break that taboo and I'll have to go a little crazy ya fucks", Hanma grinned as Chifuyu looked back and pulled away his hands. "Tsk!... What good would it do us to join forces with you?".

"There's a mole within The Black Dragons. I hate wasting time. Come with me!". Me and Chifuyu glanced at each other before following them. They won't kill us, right?

"Make sure nobody knows about this. Because if this gets out, I'm as good as dead". We were sitting in a club facing the rat from Black Dragons. So this guy's the mole...

"Don't worry. Nobody here's gonna rat you out. So, do you know?", asked Kisaki as the man huffed while fidgeting in his seat. "Yeah. You wanna know the boss's movements?".

"Taiju's movements?". "Yeah. If we wanna beat The Black Dragons, we need info on Taiju. What he does on a typical day. Where he is, what he's doing, and at what time. That way we'll have a general idea of what we're dealing with".

"Knowing your enemy makes them easy to defeat, right?". "Oh, I see", I managed to get out as my stomach was queezy. Is this really the right way to go about this?

"...I'm one of the boss's assistants so I'm familiar with most of that. First of all, the boss-". He was cut off by the door slamming open. "Huh!?".

"What's going on!? Smells like a rat in here", grinned a snake eyed male. Kokonoi I think? "Koko-kun".

"Tsk!"

"The hell? We're already busted?"

"Aw-man"

"Our last rat had it real bad you know... couldn't handle the heat, so I think he killed himself?". "You got it all wrong Koko-kun! I was just...".

"Its torture for you~", grinned Kokonoi as he flicked his tongue out. "Get this shit stain outta here". "Yes sir!". "Can't you just ignore this!? Please!". "Shut up! You're fucking dead! Now then! How to deal with the rest of you".

"We're not here to fight", Kisaki interrupted before he got any ideas. "A hundred thousand". "Huh?". "For a hundred thousand I'll tell you bastards... what you want to know".

"I want to know when Taiju is alone", demanded the glasses as he handed Koko the money. "He's always got five soldiers with him. Except for one day". "And when's that?". "Christmas day".

"Despite appearances, the boss is a rather zealous Christian. Every year on Christmas night he goes to church to give worship. Always by himself!".