Chapter 43

3RD PERSONS POV

"Now then... a circle with a diameter of 10 centimetres is...".

"You're amazing, Kisaki-kun!", grinned Hinata as she approached him after class. "You placed first in the national mock exams again!".

"Just by accident..", he spluttered while hanging his head in embarrassment.

"Ooh. So humble!". "Let's go, Hina How can you stand talking to him? He's creepy". "Huh? Why? He's a good kid". "Smart kids like him seem heartless to me".

TAKEMICHI'S POV

"Tetta Kisaki-kun was the most studious kid at cram school. And since we lived in the same neighbourhood, we'd walk home together a lot", Hina finished with a smile as I just stared at her. I had no idea Hina and Kisaki knew each other...

"But he went to a private middle school... So I don't know how he's been since then". "He's running a gang now". "What!?". "And he's a captain in Toman!", I added to the pile just to ruin his image in her mind a bit more. "No way! It doesn't suit him!... Hmmm. But you and Kisaki-kun might get along".

"Huh?", I turned to face her once again. "He may be blunt, but he's a good person, deep down". Kisaki a good guy...? There's no way. He's the inhuman bastard that killed Hina

"Ah. Wait, you said I'd met Kisaki before... when was that?", I remembered. "Hehe. You don't remember do you?". "Yeah". She stood up with her hands behind her back, a smile on her back.

"I... remember it really well. But I don't know. I don't really wanna talk about it..", she trailed off. "Huh? Did... something happen?". "That day, Kisaki-kun and I... met you for the first time. It was the summer of our 6th year in elementary...".

"Huh? What?! Was that... Was that really me...? I don't remember that at all", I said aghast. Was I that embarrassing as a kid? That was fourteen years ago for me. "Damn, I was so lame". "You think so?", Hina turned back. "Course I do! I ran in to help, and got my ass whipped".

"You knew you'd lose... and you came to my rescue anyway. That's a hundred times better than somebody who wins. I fell in love with you that day". My heart thumped at her voice as I looked at her disarming smile.

After that I left and ended up meeting Hinata's dad who had asked me a favour. To break up with Hina. But I couldn't possibly do that, I already did that once.

"Fuck, it's cold". "Hey Chifuyu. Is Takemitchy comin or what?", demanded Kisaki as he sounded frustrated. "He said he had something small to take care of". "He didn't ditch us, right? We're carrying out our plan tomorrow, you know". "Let's go inside and eat while we eat", Chifuyu gestured at the nearby diner, all of them heading in.

"Sorry I'm late!". "It's the night before our big battle. You better get your ass in gear". "Also Takemitchy what happened to your face?". "Huh?". "Damn dude. You got even uglier!", grinned Hanma at my probably puffy face. "Haha".

"We'll carry out our plan in Shibuya", started Kisaki. "Udagawa Christian Church. Taiju will conveniently go there alone late at night to pray. If Hakkai's gonna attack Taiju, it won't happen anywhere else but there.

We're gonna wait for Taiju outside the chapel. Hakkai should already be in the church by then. Takemitchy you're gonna reason with him!". Kisaki glanced at me before continuing. "Since you two get along, doesn't that make you the best guy for the role?

"And before Hakkai and Taiju can run into each other... the three of us outside will beat down Taiju!".

"All right... Today, I'll settle everything...once and for all. Just you wait big bro!".

XENO'S POV

Morning came and my body was deliciously sore. Getting railed last night released all the pent up stress I'd been bottling up. The only minus was that Taiju and the other two were displeased for some reason. Their the ones that gave me the job in the first place so why are they mad?

Ugh, men.

I thought I'd at least get woken up normally, but no~. They had to shove a frickin vibrator up my ass at maximum vibration. How they even managed to while I was asleep beats me.

"Up you whore". "Mornin' Taiju. How was sleep", I grumbled while wrapping the blanket around me. "Shut up. You're making breakfast". "Like this?". "Yes, like this. Now get to it!".

Someone's cranky this morning. Boo hoo. Getting up anyways, I dragged on some pants and a shirt before heading to the kitchen. The vibrator became a distant hum as I inspected the fridge's innards. There was not much inside except for a few eggs, milk, some bacon and vegetables.

Maybe he's on a diet? Yeah he does need to get thinner after all. Today's breakfast shall be bacon and fried eggs. Taiju can kiss my ass for all I care. Again, I could've left if I wanted to. I do love my pain. What could I do as revenge to him though?

It took around fifteen minutes for everything to be ready. Taiju was forced to sit down and eat even though I could see him glaring at the food. The day went on peacefully with me staying in my room.

When it was around 11 pm, Taiju dragged me out of the room and threw me into a taxi. "To Udagawa Christian Church, Shibuya".

"You always were a good Christian boy". "Quiet. I'm a servant of God and its my duty". Let's just hope you don't get killed. It wouldn't be pretty.

Hello everyone, I won't be updating for maybe a week if not more after Wednesday as I'm going to the hospital. I'll try to get an update or two in before Wednesday. Have a good day 😊