Chapter 12 The obsession begins.......

TAKEMICHI'S POV

I lay in my bed, not being able to sleep as I went over Naoto's words. Naoto said that during a conflict between the Mikey and

Draken faction. On August 3rd Draken died. But I go back in time 12 years......... and now a fight between Toman and Mobius starts. So does that mean Draken dies in the fight with Mobius. “My deductive skills aren’t up to this all!”.

The next morning I was full of motivation as I did my daily routine. I imagined stopping Draken and Mikey, in the process saving Hina and Akkun........ hopefully everything goes as its supposed to.

XENO'S POV

I stifled a giggle at the situation I was in right now. Takemichi looked lost for words as his idea of being a bodyguard for Draken was rejected. How I ended up in this situation? Well let’s turn back time for a minute.

A FEW HOURS AGO

I woke your to the early sun as knocking was heard throughout my home. “I’m coming! Calm your tits!”.

I threw off the cover and walked down in my boxers and coming-shirt as I opened the door slightly, squinting at the tall figure that filled my doorway. “Who are you and what do you want?”. “Awwww! Don’t tell me you don’t recognise me Xeno-chan~♡”. My vision clears as I see.........

“Oh god no. Ain’t dealing with this right now". I try to quickly shut the door but the lamp post quickly sticks his foot out and pushed it open, entering without an invitation.

“You wound me Xeno! I thought we were such great friends too!”. I roll my eyes in irritation as I make my way into the living room. “You are an acquaintance but also a huge pain in my ass, Hanma".

“Physically or figuratively?”. I just glare at Hanma as he innocently blinks back before sweeping me into a hug. “You do know who sent ne here, right?”. “Of course. I know ‘he’s only has the power to boss you around". “Don’t forget you too. So I’m here to welco-".

“Cut the bullshit banana head. You haven’t contacted me in years since you disappeared, and now you suddenly want me to be friends with you again? Sorry. But that’s not how I do things. You’ll have to earn my trust again so for now its good bye".

I  fold my eyes and point at the door. “Fine. But don’t think this is the last time you’ll see me". I watch him slam the door closed as I collapse onto the couch out of exhaustion. “Maybe I should take a quick....... nap......

HANMA'S POV

I scowled as I walked the streets after meeting Xeno. Maybe I should have never went with Kisaki. Then I would have kept Xeno all to myself. Does have someone else? Does he not care for me anymore? If not, then I’ll kill everyone who loves him until he’s only mine. Although I’d still probably have to share with Kisaki......... damn it.

DRAKEN'S POV

I picked up my bag and headed out from the brothel towards Xeno's house.

I’ll just install the hidden cameras across his house and dispose of the bag. We cant let him slip away like we did a few years ago. He belongs to us, the founders of Toman, and that’s who he will belong to forever. All we need to do is eliminate every obstacle in our way.

Coming up to the door I noticed it was ajar so I quietly entered. Walking in I’m glad to see Xeno sleeping on the couch. His face was relaxed as his shirt had a wide neck, letting me catch a glimpse of his collarbone.