Chapter 37 Taiju's big tiddies

XENO’S POV

“So you’re that guy… Tokyo Manji gangs first division captain… Takemichi Hanagaki! This whole zone is The Black Dragons’s territory. If any other gangs come swaggering in… the boss instructed us to kill them”. “You know what that means, don’t you?”, Inui glared at us with a face carved out of stone. “Hanagaki!!! It means you’re dead!!”. “Get em boys”. “Lay off guys. Takemitchy’s my buddy!”. Hakkai my baby boy, I’m pretty sure they don’t care who’re your friends. “Stay back, Hina-chan. They don’t go easy on girls”. “Hakaaaai”, drawled Koko with a Cheshire grin. “Even friends of our young master need to be taught some proper manners. Because our gang won’t listen to you!”.

“So that’s Hanagaki?”. “Didn’t expect him to be such a pussy”. “I’ll kill him for street cred”. “I told you not to hurt my friends! So please!“, pleaded Hakkai as he stood in front of the BD gang protectively. Our night in shining armour. “Hakkai, weren’t you listening? We don’t take orders from you! Wanna get the girls killed too!?”, sneered one of them as the rest burst out in cackles. “Huh?”.

*FWAAAAM*

“Fuck off scumbags”, glared Hakkai with a vein buldging on his forehead as he leaned over the knocked out Hooman. “Sorry for getting you involved. Takemitchy”. “Huh?”. “The boss of the Black Dragons… is Taiju Shiba”. “Huh?… Shiba?”. “Yeah. Taiju’s our older brother”. “The three of us are siblings… where’s Taiju now?”. “At the convenience store”. “He’s hardly ever home… Except for shit like this… pain in the ass”. “Hey. Watch your mouth, asshole. Talk shit about our boss and I’ll kill you”, stated Inui as he pressed a blade to Hakkai’s nape. “You have no damn chill”. “Think I won’t do it?”. “Uh… ah..”. We then witnessed Yuzuha make a spinning kick to Inui’s head, sending him crashing down.

“Wha?!!”. “Keep your hands off my little brother!”. “Back off, Inupi. They’re the boss’s sibs”, smirked Koko as his eyes narrowed into slits. “I swore loyalty to the boss… but there’s no reason I should take any shit from them. I don’t care if you are a girl. I’ll show you who’s in charge… I’ll kill you all”. I barely recognised Inui with that savage look in his eyes, as if he was ready to tear us to shreds. Usually, he was always calm and collected but right now… I wonder what happened to him to make him like this. “Hanagaki! Leave this to us. Get outta here! Take care of Hina-chan”, urged Yuzuha as tension rose between the two groups. “Let’s go, Hina!”. “Takemichi-kun! Behind you!!”. I turned around but wasn’t quick enough to stop a big lug from taking Takemichi down by throwing him by the neck. “Your shit… just got wrecked!”, shouted the guy as his right eye narrowed while the other expanded. Black Dragons bowed obediently as we stood frozen. Even I had heard about Taiju, but I didn’t realise he’d be like this since I haven’t seen him in years, ever since we were little. Blue hair with lighter streaks, a large red coat covering his bare chest, showing his religious tattoos as well as swirls, black contrasting against the light skin. He was pure muscle as he towered over us.

*cough cough!*.

“That’s just not fair!”. “Taiju”. “You guys look like you’re having so much fun! Let me join in!”. “Ngh!”. “Hyahahahahaha!”. Taiju picked up Takemichi before throwing him to the ground again. “Takemichi-kun! Stay back!”. “So… who’s this jerk? Haha. Don’t even know the guy and you slugged him anyway? Nice one boss”, chuckled Koko as he gestured at a bleeding Takemichi. “He’s the Toman’s first division captain, Takemichi Hanagaki and Toman’s jewel Xeno Kusanagi”. “Hahaha. He’s a captain in Toman? Damn Koko! That’s a good joke right there!”. “It’s true. One of Hakkai’s little friends”. “Hahaha! No fuckin way!”. A kick sent towards Takemichi’s face was the last straw as I gently caught him, saving him from impact. “So, he brought a Toman bastard right into our family’s home? Even though he doesn’t join us no matter how many times I tell him?!! *sigh*. Hakkaaaai. Beat him to death”, grinned Taiju as he faced his younger brother. “Take responsibility as a fellow Toman member!”. “Taiju… he didn’t know that this was Black Dragons territory. He really didn’t… so please…”. “I don’t give a shit. Didn’t you hear my orders? You’re my little brother. That comes before Toman. That means you must obey me, your older brother. Family bonds are more important than friends, aren’t they?”. “Taiju! Don’t corner Hakkai like that!”, screamed Yuzuha before Taiju punched her. “Yuzuha. Because you didn’t discipline him properly… this happens. I’m gonna teach you a lesson later”. “Even if you are brother and sister, Yuzuha’s a girl. So you beat up women too?!!”, panted Takemichi as he got out of my arms. Taiju simply walked up to him and said, “Keep your nose out of The Shiba family’s business, you little shit. Watch this, Hakkai. Your big bro’s gonna fix your problem for you. That’s what family’s all about!!”, he grinned deranged. Witnessing Takemichi get smacked around broke my heart, but I don’t know if I could take on Taiju. His raw strength… it was too much to handle. “Watch Xeno. Watch as the people you love get hurt because of you”, Kokonoi whispered into my ear, placing his hand delicately on my shoulder. “You can stop this, but you’re too scared, aren’t you? You were scared of facing us all these years, and we are very hurt. You’re not the brave person most people see you as… you’re just someone who puts up a brave façade”. “Stop it right now!!”. Hina’s shout brought me out of the trance of Koko’s words as I paid attention to reality. “Taiju! Stop”. “Huh?!” “Please!”. “Hakkaaaai. When you ask someone a favour, you gotta give something in exchange!! Offer me something of equal worth. If you don’t… then this is where he dies”. “Enough!  Stop this Taiju!”, I screeched as I wrenched Takemichi out of his hands. “Hm? I forgot you’re still here, you Judas”, he sneered at me as his face contorted into something resembling an animal. “Oh? I sense some history”, smirked Koko as I ignored him. “This ain’t about the past, let Takemichi g- I’ll quit Toman”. My head snapped towards Hakkai as he looked Taiju dead in the eyes. “I’ll join Black Dragons… so I can support you. So in exchange… let Takemitchy go!”. “Hahahaha! As much as it excites me to hear that… I want one more thing. Xeno”. “I-I can’t do that, it’s not my decision!”. “Well then I’ll continue beating that fucker into a pulp”. “Hakkai”. He turned to look at me with guilt filled eyes. “It’s okay. I’ll take care of it”, I assure as I hand him Takemichi. “Are you sure? Mitsuya- has nothing to do with this. Go. Protect your sister”. I watch as the four walk off the quietness unnerving. “Alright! Everybody get out of here! Koko, Inui, follow me”, Taiju ordered as he grabbed me by the hair and dragged me after him. “Ow! That hurts!”. “Quiet bitch!”. Tears filled my eyes as the pain filled my scalp. I hope Taiju keeps his cool. I can take a beating, but if he does anything else… I might not be able to live with the humiliation.