Chapter 2: Babysitting Demons

Chapter 2

Waking up at an early time as usual, I do my training routine, shower, brush my teeth, put on some eyeliner and put on some clothes

Making a bowl of cereal I see that the time is 8 o'clock. Having another hour, I finish my breakfast and got on my bike.

It was nothing fancy just a bike you'd see every day on the road. I take my time getting to the Sano household since I'm way too fucking early.

Finally getting there, the first thing I see is Mikey and Baji playing in the yard. Chuckling, I climb off my parked bike and walk towards the gate.

"Knock knock!". "Wah!". "Xeno!". The two young boys run over and unlock the gates. When I enter they tackle me into a hug, making me stumble and nearly fall over.

"Good to see you again Xeno!". "Yeah! Are you the one who's going to look after us!?", Baji asked excitedly.

"Yah. Shin asked me to babysit you two for a while!". "Ah, Xeno! Thanks for coming. I really need to go visit someone for a while so I'm glad you can look after them".

Well speak of the Devil and he shall appear. Looking at Shinichiro I nod with a grin and followed them towards their house.

Once inside the two boys ran off to the living room. "Okay so while I'm gone can I ask you to do a few things with them?".

"Of course. That is why I'm here after all", I reply to Shin. He gives a grateful smile while continuing.

"So, if they're hungry you can use the kitchen and whatever you find in the fridge or cupboards.

They need to study for about an hour and then do training, after that they can do whatever they want".

"Alright I understand everything but.... can you tell me what age they are??". Looking at me he answers "Five". "And you?". "Fifteen"....

To be honest I thought they were somewhere around eight or nine..... oh well. "Alright then. I'll do everything needed, so go and visit whoever your supposed to".